Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are shit

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Just shit. Thing that should not be.
Nobody needs them. They are meaningless parasites .

Normies could be usefull at searching loli waifus for me

They just consume. They create nothing. They eat shit anf fuck. Like worms.
They are last thing that histtory and culture needs.
Brainded hamburger eaters , just a meat.

Millions and millions meaningless fuckturds that created shit out of the world.

These are normies - lazy bastards, netflix watchers- who have become pillars of global tyrany sodomy and degradation.

Who the fuck are they to indoctrinate and teach us? This scum came to life after 1945.

Before there were desent sitizens

And who the fuck are these normies i ask you? The worst ugliest creatures they had not been known in such scale before 1945.

These are mutants. Fucking plague. This eart and the west dont belong to these worms.
Our ancestors built west not for these parasites who fucked our culture our great civilisation.

Sorry for these typos in the post bros. By browser is fucked up. It is hard to type.

They do not deserve to be on our flat earth

I hate them all. They are the same

They just consume. They create nothing. They eat shit anf fuck. Like worms.
They are last thing that histtory and culture needs.
Brainded hamburger eaters , just a meat.

Millions and millions meaningless fuckturds that created shit out of the world.

These are normies - lazy bastards, netflix watchers- who have become pillars of global tyrany sodomy and degradation.

Who the fuck are they to indoctrinate and teach us? This scum came to life after 1945.

Before there were desent sitizens

And who the fuck are these normies i ask you? The worst ugliest creatures they had not been known in such scale before 1945.

These are mutants. Fucking plague. This eart and the west dont belong to these worms.
Our ancestors built west not for these parasites who fucked our culture our great civilisation.

8E281867 73CE 4135 91AA 77A411D98D4D

in context everything is shit and that's not exclusive to normies so it's bullshit

Just shit. Thing that should not be.
Nobody needs them. They are meaningless parasites .

Normies are the cogs in this machine we call society. They are needed to keep it running, they don't even realize it they think they are free they are nothing but slaves. We are above them because we are broken cogs, discarded by society, but we see the truth of this monster machine so there is that at least.