Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies are shitting on Trump for not attacking Iran

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Do you guys see how normies operate? If you’re not part of their “ in group” they will shit on you for anything, even when you don’t start a war.

Normies will always find a way to be against you no matter what decisions you make in life. Normies literally hold social status as being more important than not starting wars when it’s a man they perceive as low status and not part of the group avoiding ordering actions that could potentially led to full scale war.

If this was Obama not wanting to strike Iran the normies would be praising him for being such a peaceful humanitarian and give him an award.

His indecision in the face of direct hostility from an avowed enemy brought a cascade of criticism from allies and political rivals, from Iran hawks and doves, and from a host of national security experts who asserted that it demonstrated weakness at a critical moment. And it left the world wondering whether Trump, who has so often questioned the leadership abilities of past presidents and candidates for his job, can handle a real crisis.
And here’s the (((funny))) part

"Trump has given the impression he lost his nerve, when he should've responded swiftly but measuredly already a couple weeks ago," said Michael Makovsky, president of the Jewish Institute for National Security of America who was a senior aide to Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld in President George W. Bush's administration.

Last edited:
I hope they convince him to attack Iran since normies think America is the only country in the world.

I like sand niggers though. They’re based

I hope they convince him to attack Iran since normies think America is the only country in the world, the outcome may teach them something about the impact of a war on this level.

Me too. The entire Middle East would end up as the battleground.

I hope he bombs Iran simply because it might trigger ww3 . millions will die hopefully

Guys this isn’t about what your beliefs are, this is specifically talking about how normies react differently to things people do depending on their social status, evolutionary psychology in action.

The point I’m trying to make here is that even if you make a decision that stops a full large scale war from starting that normies will find a way to shit all over you for it and punch down hard on you, where as if a high tier normie or Chad made the same decision (Obama), he would be praised as a humanitarian, most peaceful person in the world, given awards. But you? You’re just a weak faggot insecure bitch who can’t make a decision because you’re a loser xo.

Normies???

It's kikes and their shabbo goys. One World Government led by "Jewish Messiah"/AntiChrist in Jerusalem will come before 2035.

Mark my words.

Nah, Iran would get smushed. I like Iran but any war would be over in a month tops.

Then an insurgency that will last for decades, followed by tens of millions more refugees pouring out of the middle-east heading for the west and most likely a rapid up-surge in the cost of energy all of the world due to markets fears of oil.

Well they did beat Iraq in a month. The actual war itself was short, it was just the little insurgencies afterwards that took most of the time.

Iran for sure has a “fuck you” plan similar to North Korea if they’re forced up against the wall with nowhere to go. Iran is definitely not an Iraq.

Libtards are brainless sheep. Water is wet.

The left have become warmongers simply because they dislike Trump. It's fucking weird.

Trump could say 1+1=2 and they would shit on him

The left have become warmongers simply because they dislike Trump. It's fucking weird.
Yep, thing is it’s no different to Incel telling a joke and getting looks of disgust and experiencing further alienation. But then Chad tells the same exact joke and everyone is laughing and praising him for his comedic talents

Last edited:
Even though I like Iran because they're essentially thot control, I still want them to attack Iran because I want WW3 to start. This is all so I have some sort of excuse to join the military.

There’s certainly a lot of inceldom discussion going on here

Do you guys see how normies operate? If you’re not part of their “ in group” they will shit on you for anything, even when you don’t start a war.

Normies will always find a way to be against you no matter what decisions you make in life. Normies literally hold social status as being more important than not starting wars when it’s a man they perceive as low status and not part of the group avoiding ordering actions that could potentially led to full scale war.

If this was Obama not wanting to strike Iran the normies would be praising him for being such a peaceful humanitarian and give him an award.
just suck a lot of jew cock, bro

Obama was given a Nobel peace prize doing nothing.

God bless GOD EMPEROR TRUMP.

Just the good ol "whatever he does is wrong", similar to the falio effect.

That is true. If Obama was doing it, they'd dickride it, just how they're all dickriding hating Trump. But either way, I'm highly against a war with Iran.
Nah, Iran would get smushed. I like Iran but any war would be over in a month tops.
Millennium Challenge 2002.

Iran doesn't deserve a war, actually is one of the few based countries.

This but on the other hand we need a societal collapse in the West for feminism to fall
Yeah. The problem is the enemies of the west , those countries are not enough strongs to defeat the first world armies and their cuck allies tbh.

i don't give a FUCK about going to war unless I'm going to get a harem of conquered women who want my victorious babies

War is a good business if you don't go there to die a horrible death for Israel and stay in your country. Less men to compete, send all the Chads to war. But in that case, it would be another Iraq where they bomb them to stone age and try to "stabilize" the country for the next 20 years.

Low IQ if you can figure out the connection
There’s a loose connection obviously but this thread has become a discussion about politics much like other threads that show up on inceldom discussion every day. Giving this the blackpill tag and saying “people judge you if you aren’t a part of the herd” isn’t some high IQ blackpilled observation and the situation as a whole has little to do to our day to day struggles. In fact this event hardly affects the common man either. No wars? Ok proceed as normal

Shit like this pushed me away from the left. Somewhere along the line, the left became authoritarian, pro-war, pro-globalism, pro-surveillance state, pro-censorship - everything I used to associate with the right the left grabbed on to hard.

War is a good business if you don't go there to die a horrible death for Israel and stay in your country. Less men to compete, send all the Chads to war. But in that case, it would be another Iraq where they bomb them to stone age and try to "stabilize" the country for the next 20 years.

If we were smart we'd have just pulled out and let Iraq get annexed by Iran and Syria. If Iraq survived then just drone strike the shit out of everybody.

"Think we souldn't invade Iran? Have sex, incel."

USA wouldn't attack Iran because of their proxies especially Hezbollah

If trump decides to attack iran, it will have a worse outcome than vietnam.

If trump decides to attack iran, it will have a worse outcome than vietnam.

War on Terror already has 'Nam beat

I started to like trump merely because everyone on the Internet shits on him based on his looks FIRST then attack his politcal beliefs. Plus Race and the way he talks. This just goes to prove lookism.

Well they did beat Iraq in a month. The actual war itself was short, it was just the little insurgencies afterwards that took most of the time.
Iran is not like Iraq,trust me.

Shit like this pushed me away from the left. Somewhere along the line, the left became authoritarian, pro-war, pro-globalism, pro-surveillance state, pro-censorship - everything I used to associate with the right the left grabbed on to hard.
Same for me. Fact is they never were anti-authority per se, only when authority was against them
There’s a loose connection obviously but this thread has become a discussion about politics much like other threads that show up on inceldom discussion every day. Giving this the blackpill tag and saying “people judge you if you aren’t a part of the herd” isn’t some high IQ blackpilled observation and the situation as a whole has little to do to our day to day struggles. In fact this event hardly affects the common man either. No wars? Ok proceed as normal
Low iq af

Trump is a salesman. Not a leader. He's selling only his own brand. Not the brand of America. He is the worst president we have ever elected, and very well might be the beginning of the end of this country if we continue the trend of electing reality-show people for presidents.

We need to seriously question his motivation for anything he does with Iran. Is he acting in his interest or America's interest? (Spoiler: His interest obviously) If his interest and American's interest just happen to align, that's great, but nothing Trump does guarantees that.

they gave him nobel prize while bombing libia

Trump could save a basket full of puppies from a fire and people would find something to complain about

I wouldn't blame just normies. I'm a hard-core incel, but I still think Trump is the worst president in our history. The man is just a salesman, selling his own brand, and nothing more. He is objectively ignorant on too many topics for any president to be ignorant of.

I wouldn't blame just normies. I'm a hard-core incel, but I still think Trump is the worst president in our history. The man is just a salesman, selling his own brand, and nothing more. He is objectively ignorant on too many topics for any president to be ignorant of.

Hard-core incel? The vernacular you're stumbling over is "Blackpilled"

Hard-core incel? The vernacular you're stumbling over is "Blackpilled"
View attachment 124655

I am very Blackpilled, I've spend every day of my life with the comforting idea I can just die tomorrow. I have nitrogen and helium tanks at the ready. But for reasons I struggle to understand, I always delay death by one more day. I wish with ALL my might that the day comes SOON!.

High iq.
Guys this isn’t about what your beliefs are, this is specifically talking about how normies react differently to things people do depending on their social status, evolutionary psychology in action.

The point I’m trying to make here is that even if you make a decision that stops a full large scale war from starting that normies will find a way to shit all over you for it and punch down hard on you, where as if a high tier normie or Chad made the same decision (Obama), he would be praised as a humanitarian, most peaceful person in the world, given awards. But you? You’re just a weak faggot insecure bitch who can’t make a decision because you’re a loser xo.
I comprehend your point boyo. :yes:

Last edited: