Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies are so delicate, they get scared at the slightest deviation from social rules

fuck_ITcucks

fuck_ITcucks

The only thing I could do was even the score
-
As some of you may know from my previous threads, I've been socially isolated for most of my life and used to have zero social skills until my 20s.

I'm used to it now, but I was just remembering that, when I was building myself up in this regard, one of the things that surprised, and also exasperated me, was how people doesn't just demand that you follow social rules, you just can't deviate in the slightest. Then they'll say shit like "just be yourself" :feelshaha: :feelshaha: fucking bullshit.

I mean, it kinda makes sense biologically. We subconsciously expect people to be predictable so we know we can trust them. If someone is not playing along with social rules, either because he doesn't know about them or rejects them, you don't know what he's up to and he may be a threat. I'm just saying it's fucking annoying, and at first when I wasn't used to it, normies, both guys and girls, but more so girls (unless you're chad obviously), came across to me as people who gets creeped out incredibly easily.

Not to mention, the only reason they think they're different from each other, or say things like "be yourself" and shit like that, is because they've lived in this reality all their lives and don't notice all the social rules they're obeying and how they copy each other. Fucking normie cucks tbh.

normies don't even understand the difference between morals and social rules. they simply don't think about anything that deeply.

As some of you may know from my previous threads, I've been socially isolated for most of my life and used to have zero social skills until my 20s.

I'm used to it now, but I was just remembering that, when I was building myself up in this regard, one of the things that surprised, and also exasperated me, was how people doesn't just demand that you follow social rules, you just can't deviate in the slightest. Then they'll say shit like "just be yourself" :feelshaha: :feelshaha: fucking bullshit.

I mean, it kinda makes sense biologically. We subconsciously expect people to be predictable so we know we can trust them. If someone is not playing along with social rules, either because he doesn't know about them or rejects them, you don't know what he's up to and he may be a threat. I'm just saying it's fucking annoying, and at first when I wasn't used to it, normies, both guys and girls, but more so girls (unless you're chad obviously), came across to me as people who gets creeped out incredibly easily.

Not to mention, the only reason they think they're different from each other, or say things like "be yourself" and shit like that, is because they've lived in this reality all their lives and don't notice all the social rules they're obeying and how they copy each other. Fucking normie cucks tbh.

Same here, although I am just 22. I used to be a total sperg until a few years back. Couldn't even take or make phonecalls until a few months ago.
Unironically grew up on 4chan and other imageboards. That was the first genuine "human intercation" I ever had in my life.
People actually talking to me, taking me seriously. Something like brotherhood, even a bit of a family.
JFL at this life.

As I am getting older, I get better at faking it but like you OP, I still sometimes step over boundaries without noticing.
I make an inappropirate joke here and there. Things that people say online don't translate into normie humor very well.

Also, the predictability thing x100. Even if you just stay quiet the same things happens. You slowly turn from a variable that is supposed to open up and show its "social ID" into an unpredictable threat.
I don't like talking about myself, I do not identify with my "hobbies" or interests.
I just listen to people talk, its much more enjoyable.
But they can't take it. Even doing nothing triggers them.

Yes, they just take ideas from a pre-existing pool of socially accepted norms and turn that into an "original" personality. It's not creative, they are just synthesizing things from an already established matrix of of information. They are about as creative as the Bedrock below Jack London's Cabin at the Klondike.

Even being "quiet" is one of these memes (memes in the orignal sense, not the 21st century popular notion). In every social group, one person may or may not slip into this role. But it is just a role, they are not genuine outsiders. If you change the setting, i.e. the person changes their social environment, they may assume a different role.

If these type of people are then approached by an actual outsider/alienated person looking for like-minded company, they are usually quick to drop the act and will lash out.

For the normie, life is larp.
All the world's a stage.

Sometimes it's helpful to read up on the experiences of autistic people and how they perceive normies when they have to figure them out to become functioning employees and such. They also point out the tremendous fakeness of it all. Things are just superficial and do not mean anything. Rules change in an arbitrary fashion etc...

Example:
"A field guide to earthlings : an autistic/asperger view of neurotypical behavior" by Ian Ford (2010):

Link to epub:

Converted to PDF (because it be like that and Shadow hates alternative ebook formats, don't ask)

Last edited:
it's actually insane how well they adhere to what society expects of them dictated by the media they consume. has a normie ever had an actual thought? we may never know

Same here, although I am just 22. I used to be a total sperg until a few years back. Couldn't even take or make phonecalls until a few months ago.
Unironically grew up on 4chan and other imageboards. That was the first genuine "human intercation" I ever had in my life.
People actually talking to me, taking me seriously. Something like brotherhood, even a bit of a family.
JFL at this life.

As I am getting older, I get better at faking it but like you OP, I still sometimes step over boundaries without noticing.
I make an inappropirate joke here and there. Things that people say online don't translate into normie humor very well.

Also, the predictability thing x100. Even if you just stay quiet the same things happens. You slowly turn from a variable that is supposed to open up and show its "social ID" into an unpredictable threat.
I don't like talking about myself, I do not identify with my "hobbies" or interests.

Yes, they just take ideas from a pre-existing pool of socially accepted norms and turn that into an "original" personality. It's not creative, they are just synthesizing things from an already established matrix of of information. They are about as creative as the Bedrock below Jack London's Cabin at the Klondike.

Even being "quiet" is one of these memes (memes in the orignal sense, not the 21st century popular notion). In every social group, one person may or may not slip into this role. But it is just a role, they are not genuine outsiders. If you change the setting, i.e. the person changes their social environment, they may assume a different role.

If these type of people are then approached by an actual outsider/alienated person looking for like-minded company, they are usually quick to drop the act and will lash out.

All the world's a stage.

Sometimes it's helpful to read up on the experiences of autistic people and how they perceive normies when they have to figure them out to become functioning employees and such. They also point out the tremendous fakeness of it all. Things are just superficial and do not mean anything. Rules change in an arbitrary fashion etc...

Example:
"A field guide to earthlings : an autistic/asperger view of neurotypical behavior" by Ian Ford (2010):

Link to epub:

Converted to PDF (because it be like that and Shadow hates alternative ebook formats, don't ask)
most based post I've seen in my life tbh, my thoughts exactly

the saddest part is i've gotten used to this shit and became a lot like normies :feelsbadman:
has a normie ever had an actual thought?
no

if they had, they'd know what thinking for themselves is like and then they wouldn't be normies anymore

most based post I've seen in my life tbh, my thoughts exactly

the saddest part is i've gotten used to this shit and became a lot like normies :feelsbadman:

High praise for someone like me tbh.

I can assure you that you have not become like normies. It's an impossibility.
Sometimes I look at myself and I think the same thing. But upon closer inspection of the lifes that the normies around me live, it couldn't be more obivous that I am like an alien species compared to them, a fish out of water so to speak.
The second you somehow slip into the "inner circle" of normieworld you will run into a brick wall, believe me.

Just today, one of my colleagues was celebrating his birthday. The entire day people came into the office to congratulate him. His phone blew up with messages to the point where he made a happy remark about getting that much attention.

Meanwhile I have been isolated since kindergarden. I used to observe the other kids from a distance and would spend all day inside, in my room.
For my 18th birthday I did nothing.
When Germany won the world cup, everybody was out celebrating, watching the game. Even people that are usually more reserved came out of their holes to join the hype.

At the same time, I sat in my room and watched anime. I even remember what I watched:

At some point, probably during halftime, my dad showed up and asked me to come and join the public viewing.
I refused.

We are set for life in our ways. I'd say believing anything else can just be a (hopefully) temporary state of self delusion.

Like that quote in Moby Dick:

“Swerve me? The path to my fixed purpose is laid with iron rails, whereon my soul is grooved to run. Over unsounded gorges, through the rifled hearts of mountains, under torrents' beds, unerringly I rush! Naught's an obstacle, naught's an angle to the iron way!”

― Herman Melville, Moby-Dick or, the Whale

Just like Captain Ahab, there is nothing to deter us from this path now. What has been seen can not be unseen, what has been heard can not be unheard.
We stopped being normies the very moment we were born.

Or what do you think? How would you even go about "becoming" a normie? I can not see myself in that light, it would be a burden far too great to shoulder on my shitty twink frame.
I would have to give up everything, I would have to learn to ENJOY different things, just fucking lel.
Thoughts?

Last edited:

Sometimes I look at myself and I think the same thing. But upon closer inspection of the lifes that the normies around me live, it couldn't be more obivous that I am like an alien species compared to them, a fish out of water so to speak.
The second you somehow slip into the "inner circle" of normieworld you will run into a brick wall, believe me.

Just today, one of my colleagues was celebrating his birthday. The entire day people came into the office to congratulate him. His phone blew up with messages to the point where he made a happy remark about getting that much attention.

Meanwhile I have been isolated since kindergarden. I used to observe the other kids from a distance and would spend all day inside, in my room.
When Germany won the world cup, everybody was out celebrating, watching the game. Even people that are usually more reserved came out of their holes to join the hype.

At the same time, I sat in my room and watched anime. I even remember what I watched:

At some point, probably during halftime, my dad showed up and asked me to come and join the public viewing.
I refused.

We are set for life in our ways. I'd say believing anything else can just be a (hopefully) temporary state of self delusion.

Just like Captain Ahab, there is nothing to deter us from this path now. What has been seen can not be unseen, what has been heard can not be unheard.

Or what do you think? How would you even go about "becoming" a normie? I can not see myself in that light, it would be a burden far too great to shoulder on my shitty twink frame.
I would have to give up everything, I would have to learn to ENJOY different things, just fucking lel.
Thoughts?

high IQ as fuck ngl

by becoming a normie i mean like, just pretending to be like them, to the point of getting used to it and not thinking about it. ofc we can't unsee what we've seen, but pretending for a long time probably won't do any good. it is what it takes to get a gf though, its not like you can go on a date and talk about something deep lmao

I refused.

Thoughts?
as to soccer/football, however, yeah fuck that shit, i will never enjoy it or pretend to. and most girls dont so that'll never be a problem

not only is it boring as fuck, most people who enjoys it is retarded. and the more diehard fans they are, the more pathetic they are. some people even cries over their team losing jfl :feelshaha: :feelshaha: that's like a whole new level of normie

you know you're on a high IQ forum, incel or not, or even a group of friends or whatever, when it's the world cup and no one talks about it

Last edited:
high IQ as fuck ngl

by becoming a normie i mean like, just pretending to be like them, to the point of getting used to it and not thinking about it. ofc we can't unsee what we've seen, but pretending for a long time probably won't do any good. it is what it takes to get a gf though, its not like you can go on a date and talk about something deep lmao

hmm I don't want to go into detail here because its past midnight and I have to work tomorrow.

So let me adress this bit by bit real quick:

by becoming a normie i mean like, just pretending to be like them, to the point of getting used to it and not thinking about it.

Do you know how people treat mentally impaired people? They act like they are just normal people.
This is what I mean by delusion.
You will be under the impression that you are acting like a normalfaggot. But they will still see you as a weirdo, albeit a more accetable, tryhard weirdo.
They will still make off handed remarks behind your back.
People can spot a virgin male in a group of men very easily. It's like spotting a starving person in a group of well fed people.

So, in thinking that you are convincing at pretending to be a normie you are actually setting yourself up for rejection and failure.

it is what it takes to get a gf though, its not like you can go on a date and talk about something deep lmao

Just think about what you are saying man.
Imagine that works out. Boom. You get a gf but your entire life is a painful lie. She will try to include you into even more normie things than before.
When you get with a woman you invite the entire tribe.
She will make you meet her parents and extended family.

How long can you keep up that act?
What would happen if you took off that mask?
It would be extremely painful.
Even for a big guy.
Even for you.

JFL at this life.

All the world's a stage.

Example:

Link to epub:

I was going to suggest that book.

It's important for understanding them. It doesn't help much with communication with them though.

hmm I don't want to go into detail here because its past midnight and I have to work tomorrow.

So let me adress this bit by bit real quick:

Do you know how people treat mentally impaired people? They act like they are just normal people.
This is what I mean by delusion.
You will be under the impression that you are acting like a normalfaggot. But they will still see you as a weirdo, albeit a more accetable, tryhard weirdo.
They will still make off handed remarks behind your back.
People can spot a virgin male in a group of men very easily. It's like spotting a starving person in a group of well fed people.

So, in thinking that you are convincing at pretending to be a normie you are actually setting yourself up for rejection and failure.

Just think about what you are saying man.
Imagine that works out. Boom. You get a gf but your entire life is a painful lie. She will try to include you into even more normie things than before.
When you get with a woman you invite the entire tribe.
She will make you meet her parents and extended family.

How long can you keep up that act?
What would happen if you took off that mask?
It would be extremely painful.
Even for a big guy.
Even for you.

yeah but people doesn't feel the same way about mentally impaired people than they do about their equals, so if you have the social skills to tell how they feel, you can tell something's off

about living a lie, yeah sounds annoying, but its that or the rope bro. like what else is there to life

High IQ post I never considered that.