Normies are SO fucking boring

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Virgin but not incel
-
38d 11h 47m
Every normie coworker I've ever had is the exact same. Always blablablabla weed blablabala vapes blablabalbla rap blablabalblbla cars and parties blblabalablabla, they also all humble brag all the time and passively insult you all the time to make themselves feel better. ABSOLUTELY insufferable, makes the job ten million times more painful just having to be around them

Then you have to pretend to like all of that stuff so you appear to be NT, it's so tiresome. I've gotten good at pretending and also skimming pop culture article titles to be in the know and pretend to know or care what latest bullshit they're talking about

Low tier normies are always the absolute worst in particular

But incels dudes on the other hand, are always so much more interesting and pleasant to be around. Because they are often know alot about copes, and are interesting to talk to about various topics. Incel trait, having broad general knowledge or being versed in different media's.

There's this schizophrenic dude at my new job, and since he isn't Chad such an illness is a death sentence to truecel status by default, and it is so relieving to be able to talk to someone who knows alot about copes ranging from books to movies or music. Fuck I hated working with normshits so much

AccountError

AccountError

Dance while you still can
-
20d 6h 31m
99% of normie conversation
"DID YOU HEAR ABOUT NEW [PERSON]/ [PRODUCT]? :soy:"
"YEAH BRO THAT WAS GOOD"

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Captain
-
22d 11h 36m
Every normie coworker I've ever had is the exact same. Always blablablabla weed blablabala vapes blablabalbla rap blablabalblbla cars and parties blblabalablabla, they also all humble brag all the time and passively insult you all the time to make themselves feel better. ABSOLUTELY insufferable, makes the job ten million times more painful just having to be around them

Then you have to pretend to like all of that stuff so you appear to be NT, it's so tiresome. I've gotten good at pretending and also skimming pop culture article titles to be in the know and pretend to know or care what latest bullshit they're talking about

Low tier normies are always the absolute worst in particular

But incels dudes on the other hand, are always so much more interesting and pleasant to be around. Because they are often know alot about copes, and are interesting to talk to about various topics. Incel trait, having broad general knowledge or being versed in different media's.

There's this schizophrenic dude at my new job, and since he isn't Chad such an illness is a death sentence to truecel status by default, and it is so relieving to be able to talk to someone who knows alot about copes ranging from books to movies or music. Fuck I hated working with normshits so much
Yeah, the co-workers I get on with are always either non-NT or eccentric (usually both). Ordinary people are boring as shit.

R

randomguy1235

Officer
-
15d 9h 42m
"YEAH BRO THAT WAS GOOD"
That or regurgitating whatever political bullshit the Jews have taught them. "Did you hear what ORANGE MAN :soy::soy::soy: did today?!"

R

Rambocel

Recruit
-
8d 19h 21m
Should probably take a shit right in front of all of them

F

Fuckcel

Officer
-
19h 51m
I hate how I have to pretend to care about the people I work for and work with.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
54d 14h 9m
all normies are the exact same

C

coppernicus

I cope, therefore I am
-
1d 7h 6m
I was once sitting next to a pair of normies, one was male and the other female. Legit sitting there for about 45 minutes, and all the ever talked about was how drunk they were gonna get on some college party next Friday.
"Haha I'm gonna be so drunk I'm not gonna be able to request an Uber"
Yet we are supposed to be the ones with "boring personalities".

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
45d 8h 15m
I don't talk with normies anymore. I only cope now.

lll

lll

-
2d 8h 26m
"YEAH BRO THAT WAS GOOD"
In highschool rn. all the conversations are that or its some dumb shit like

“bro did you see what [persons name] posted on their story”
“hahaha yeh that shit was wild bruh”

Numb

Numb

Ideology is not above biology
-
12d 19h 20m
Fucking normalfags are as stale as crackers

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
-
1d 6h 36m
The normies at my shit job just talk about movies and TV shows. They comment on how much they hate Trump and ultimately could die in front of me without it affecting me one bit.