Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are SO fucking boring

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Every normie coworker I've ever had is the exact same. Always blablablabla weed blablabala vapes blablabalbla rap blablabalblbla cars and parties blblabalablabla, they also all humble brag all the time and passively insult you all the time to make themselves feel better. ABSOLUTELY insufferable, makes the job ten million times more painful just having to be around them

Then you have to pretend to like all of that stuff so you appear to be NT, it's so tiresome. I've gotten good at pretending and also skimming pop culture article titles to be in the know and pretend to know or care what latest bullshit they're talking about

Low tier normies are always the absolute worst in particular

But incels dudes on the other hand, are always so much more interesting and pleasant to be around. Because they are often know alot about copes, and are interesting to talk to about various topics. Incel trait, having broad general knowledge or being versed in different media's.

There's this schizophrenic dude at my new job, and since he isn't Chad such an illness is a death sentence to truecel status by default, and it is so relieving to be able to talk to someone who knows alot about copes ranging from books to movies or music. Fuck I hated working with normshits so much

99% of normie conversation
"DID YOU HEAR ABOUT NEW [PERSON]/ [PRODUCT]? :soy:"
"YEAH BRO THAT WAS GOOD"

Every normie coworker I've ever had is the exact same. Always blablablabla weed blablabala vapes blablabalbla rap blablabalblbla cars and parties blblabalablabla, they also all humble brag all the time and passively insult you all the time to make themselves feel better. ABSOLUTELY insufferable, makes the job ten million times more painful just having to be around them

Then you have to pretend to like all of that stuff so you appear to be NT, it's so tiresome. I've gotten good at pretending and also skimming pop culture article titles to be in the know and pretend to know or care what latest bullshit they're talking about

Low tier normies are always the absolute worst in particular

But incels dudes on the other hand, are always so much more interesting and pleasant to be around. Because they are often know alot about copes, and are interesting to talk to about various topics. Incel trait, having broad general knowledge or being versed in different media's.

There's this schizophrenic dude at my new job, and since he isn't Chad such an illness is a death sentence to truecel status by default, and it is so relieving to be able to talk to someone who knows alot about copes ranging from books to movies or music. Fuck I hated working with normshits so much

Yeah, the co-workers I get on with are always either non-NT or eccentric (usually both). Ordinary people are boring as shit.

"YEAH BRO THAT WAS GOOD"

That or regurgitating whatever political bullshit the Jews have taught them. "Did you hear what ORANGE MAN :soy::soy::soy: did today?!"

We are all boring tbh.

Should probably take a shit right in front of all of them

I hate how I have to pretend to care about the people I work for and work with.

all normies are the exact same

Thats true, they really are

I was once sitting next to a pair of normies, one was male and the other female. Legit sitting there for about 45 minutes, and all the ever talked about was how drunk they were gonna get on some college party next Friday.
"Haha I'm gonna be so drunk I'm not gonna be able to request an Uber"
Yet we are supposed to be the ones with "boring personalities".

I don't talk with normies anymore. I only cope now.

"YEAH BRO THAT WAS GOOD"

In highschool rn. all the conversations are that or its some dumb shit like

“bro did you see what [persons name] posted on their story”
“hahaha yeh that shit was wild bruh”

Fucking normalfags are as stale as crackers

The normies at my shit job just talk about movies and TV shows. They comment on how much they hate Trump and ultimately could die in front of me without it affecting me one bit.