Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies are so retarded. Example: climate activism

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
They get outraged and put up huge protests everywhere about some irrelevant bullshit that might affect us in the future.
While today we are getting fucked in the ass by taxes, insurance vultures, unaffordable housing, wages that do not increase but meanwhile costs of everything are going up and C-suite are raking in more and more money. 99% of people are literal slaves to their masters and you want to protest about climate change? Because you want to pass this suffering onto your children, which you probably can't even afford to have anyway?

Yeah ok

Imagine talking about saving the environment when you can't even save yourselves

Well yeah, the thing is climate activism is very trendy. And by engaging into it, you appear to be a good person, to other hive minded idiot normies. Who all seem to think, that they're writing history or some shit.

No amount of recycling and activism eliminates your carbon footprint versus the impact of having a single kid.

Foids are the reason for global warming. FACT.

Imagine giving a shit about something as a sub 8 man.

Normies: Complain about muh climate :soy: :soy: :soy:

Also normies: Continue to buy from China and India and use a shit tonne of fossil fuels themselves through their consumerism. Such greed.

Its obvious that muh climate change is political.

they can't solve stuff just by protesting. politics are involved, and where politics are involved it's close to impossible to do something

Climate Change: The Chad's Curse

Honestly who gives a shit if it kills us all. The only people who engage in "climate activism" are normie copers trying to score some hipster girl or women who are only concerned about "saving the earth" so they and future generations of girls can continue to fuck chad. If you've never enjoyed a second of your miserable life on this planet why the fuck would you go out of your way to save it?

Normoids are happy to complain about climate change while driving their cars and flying away on holidays.

I unironically think the climate gremlin child is right but I also unironically hope that climate change makes humans extinct.

No amount of recycling and activism eliminates your carbon footprint versus the impact of having a single kid.

Foids are the reason for global warming. FACT.

Maybe Africa :feelskek:

Normies: Complain about muh climate :soy: :soy: :soy:

Also normies: Continue to buy from China and India and use a shit tonne of fossil fuels themselves through their consumerism. Such greed.

Its obvious that muh climate change is political.

Also this. People only care about shit that directly affects them. Regardless of what your meaningless position is on climate change the fact is no one's going to do shit about it as long as it's not directly affecting them. Are normies really going to start commuting to work via bus or bicycle or start cutting down on their consumption of red meat? Fuck no. At the end of the day people don't really care about anything besides themselves. Normies have just gotten really good at appearing to care because it gives them the moral high ground and feeds their superiority complex.

Also this. People only care about shit that directly affects them. Regardless of what your meaningless position is on climate change the fact is no one's going to do shit about it as long as it's not directly affecting them. Are normies really going to start commuting to work via bus or bicycle or start cutting down on their consumption of red meat? Fuck no. At the end of the day people don't really care about anything besides themselves. Normies just care about appearing to care because it gives them the moral high ground and feeds their superiority complex.
Normies are idiotic man. Virtue signaling dip shits. Such greed.

Also this. People only care about shit that directly affects them. Regardless of what your meaningless position is on climate change the fact is no one's going to do shit about it as long as it's not directly affecting them. Are normies really going to start commuting to work via bus or bicycle or start cutting down on their consumption of red meat? Fuck no. At the end of the day people don't really care about anything besides themselves. Normies have just gotten really good at appearing to care because it gives them the moral high ground and feeds their superiority complex.
in a post about abortion on leddit everyone discussed the possibility that the guy who was not aborted could develop a cure for cancer. no one discussed that he is a human being or that he has rights, nothing like that, only "maybe it will be useful one day" and crap like that. the human being is so hypocritical

Very true. Even while I was wagecucking I got most of my money from my parents because minimum wage is not enough for school and food. Meanwhile spoiled foids and cucks protest over climate change because it’s trendy.

normies can be convinced that the gas we literally breathe out will burn up the planet. there is shit 5000x worse being mined, processed, outgassed and IN YOUR FUCKING FOOD AND AIR right the fuck now by the craploads yet they cry about co2? :feelsUnreal: I mean at least when they see the leftist media hard pushing this you'd think that maybe one or two of them wake up but good luck with that
Well yeah, the thing is climate activism is very trendy. And by engaging into it, you appear to be a good person, to other hive minded idiot normies. Who all seem to think, that they're writing history or some shit.

normies can be convinced that the gas we literally breathe out will burn up the planet. there is shit 5000x worse being mined, processed, outgassed and IN YOUR FUCKING FOOD AND AIR right the fuck now by the craploads yet they cry about co2?

That is shit logic ngl
But, meh, It is not like I am doing anything to save the planetz. :feelskek:

This is because Climate Change is just NWO propaganda and normies are always on the front lines pushing the agenda of the neoliberal establishment. All the controlled media has to do is gaslight them a little bit and they have them on puppet strings.
They are controlled opposition and they don’t even know it.

Normies don't actually care about the environment, it's only because of ((social media)) as their exposure to the issue is to funnel that concern onto accepting the plans of various elite groups. Nothing new, just NPC programming.

It's basically just priming for a further expansion of the surveillance empire (which has an obsession with tracking energy expenditure down to your own power outlets are in your home.)

Climate change is real but a large part of it due to geoengineering (notice the grids in the sky) and industry.

Theyll use this truth into scaring the public into accepting more invasive private and government overreach.

Last edited:
'Climate change' is rich people's problem

Normies don't actually care about the environment, it's only because of ((social media)) as their exposure to the issue is to funnel that concern onto accepting the plans of various elite groups. Nothing new, just NPC programming.

It's basically just priming for a further expansion of the surveillance empire (which has an obsession with tracking energy expenditure down to your own power outlets are in your home.)

Climate change is real but a large part of it due to geoengineering (notice the grids in the sky) and industry.

Theyll use this truth into scaring the public into accepting more invasive private and government overreach.
The best answer here. You have good information from what I see.
:yes:

Muh climate change agenda is just bullcrap when China and India and other countries keep adding emissions and Sub-Saharan Africas keeps adding people.

Anyone who refuses to reproduce because "muh climate change" is cuck.

Sub-Saharan Africa will add 3 billion ppl by 2100.

Green foid politician in my country who "opposes climate change" just posted on Instagram how she were vacationing in Alps.

Myh climate change my ass.

I never fly but people who are supposed to be the vanguard against climate change cant even do that.

That is shit logic ngl
But, meh, It is not like I am doing anything to save the planetz. :feelskek:
it's not that shit. it makes much more sense to be afraid of exotic gases or toxic gases or gases that never occurred in the atmosphere before than a gas that will just get gobbled up by more plants when it increases by 10%

Climate change is based ngl

Well in my country there was no winter this year. Or maybe i'm just a stupid graycel.

Climate change is basically becoming a religion.

Its like The Force. It controls everything. It surrounds, flows through everything. It causes the rain to pour, it is what creates sunny days and cloudy days. It guides us in what to be outraged about. A new oil pipeline begins construction? No, we can't do that, cause that will anger the climate change. We can't anger the climate change or it will cause the weather to be different. It might be warmer, or cooler, or it might rain, but whichever it is it will be the climate change punishing us for making the wrong decisions.

/thread

greta thunberg is legit retarded

Climate change is basically becoming a religion.

Its like The Force. It controls everything. It surrounds, flows through everything. It causes the rain to pour, it is what creates sunny days and cloudy days. It guides us in what to be outraged about. A new oil pipeline begins construction? No, we can't do that, cause that will anger the climate change. We can't anger the climate change or it will cause the weather to be different. It might be warmer, or cooler, or it might rain, but whichever it is it will be the climate change punishing us for making the wrong decisions.
it is a religion lol

I wonder what all those things have in common

Climate Activism/Greta Thunberg/Extinction Rebellion is absolute PEAK ClownWorld NPC retardation hive-minded braindead drone insanity.

There is no such thing as man-made climate change, there never was, carbon dioxide does not warm the planet, any significant changes in weather are due to the sun and its natural cycles (which are completely out of our control).

Climate Activism/Greta Thunberg/Extinction Rebellion is absolute PEAK ClownWorld NPC retardation hive-minded braindead drone insanity.

There is no such thing as man-made climate change, there never was, carbon dioxide does not warm the planet, any significant changes in weather are due to the sun and its natural cycles (which are completely out of our control).
M-muh carbion dioxide... The atmosphere layer...

Normies are Zombies.