[Venting] Normies are the bane of my existence

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
-
Everywhere I go, normies, games, normies, forums, NORMIES, every breathing second of my real life, NORMIES. I was sitting in this game enjoying what's left of my miserable life right, and all I hear in chat is normies talking about how rich they are what jobs they have and trying to woo some girl in the game. Normies COME to a game meant to be a form of escapism and turn it into SHIT. Normies will go everywhere always talking about what values they have how much they are this that and everything else in ANY SITUATION EVER. NO, YOU DO NOT GET A REWARD FOR CONSTANTLY PARADING YOUR EGO, YOU LOOK RETARDED. Everything a normie touches turns to shit instantly and is instantly degenerate. The worse part about all this is normies keep getting WORSE, the influences they have are getting more and more shit, i.e. Feminism making most of them all white knight bitches who praise females 24/7.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Recruit
-
Yeah NGL I miss the 1990s/early-mid 2000s when there wasn't any normies on the internet.

Unfortunately that internet we knew is gone, literally billions of normies have over-taken the internet.

gigacel123

gigacel123

Fuck IT
-
Normies and cucks are the downfall of modern civilization.

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Normies, CAN live without em and can't live with'em

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

24 y/o khhv, daydreamingcel, waifucel
-
Down with the degenerate normie tbh.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Officer
-
They are all carbon copies of each other. I have never seen a single normie deviate from their societal programming, it’s like speaking to the same person over and over again. You seen them once, you have seen them all

H

Hikikomori

Mein Herz in Flammen
-
Normie's are the reason I stay inside.

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Admiral
-
What game is it? I can't even play fighting games without running into twitch streamer after twitch streamer with their girlfriends.

GeneticDysfunction

GeneticDysfunction

Wizard
-
Well no shit, we are the bottom of the barrel of society we just suffer and die, only normies and above matter. We are just the extras in a movie

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Officer
-
Maybe you're playing the wrong kind of games. Don't have to deal with this bullshit in fighting games.

Salustio

Salustio

White ethnic. Non WASP.
-
Because you play only games for normies and you are a self-hating normie

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

NoFap paused; NoCaffeine; int. fasting may 9
-
Yeah NGL I miss the 1990s/early-mid 2000s when there wasn't any normies on the internet.

Unfortunately that internet we knew is gone, literally billions of normies have over-taken the internet.
High iq.

Normie genocide when?

Salustio

Salustio

White ethnic. Non WASP.
-
I don't choose my games for the normies you must be confused
Because you are a normie who chooses his games only because they are trendy. So obviously you find your fellow normie friends online talking about feminism and soy.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
-
Because you are a normie who chooses his games only because they are trendy. So obviously you find your fellow normie friends online talking about feminism and soy.
I don't even have any friends. I just play games because I like them not because of people. You're trying pretty hard to find a work around this where I'm wrong aren't you?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Homo homini lupus
-
Normies feel like they need to overcompensate. That's why they're usually way worse than Chads and Chadlites.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Finita est multos homines
-
I dislike normies and foids
Normies feel like they need to overcompensate
same can be said about average looking foids. They are the most intolerable out of foids tbh