Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are truly frightening

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Being around normies is frightening. Knowing that the average normie has no inner monologue. The average normie has no concept of morality or empathy. If laws did not exist, these people would kill you or worse. It is truly frightening.

I think things like empathy, etc, are very rare among humans and few have them.

tbh reading reddit threads about people who have no inner dialogue and/or who can't picture things in their mind is horrifying

tbh reading reddit threads about people who have no inner dialogue and/or who can't picture things in their mind is horrifying
It reminds me of Patrick Bateman

But even he had enough awareness of self to know how fucked he and everyone around him are. I do not know which is worse

There are some legalists even here. Imagine normies.

But even he had enough awareness of self to know how fucked he and everyone around him are. I do not know which is worse
tbh patrick batement was the most self aware character in the whole movie

That ending still gives me chills every time I watch it. It pretty much is the modern USA in a nutshell.

well psychopaths are usually self aware of what they are doing, as they usually emulate that of a god mode person deciding whatever goes on.

That is why a wise and moral incel priesthood who rules the realm secretly is needed.

To give one example with the economy.. if ever given chance normies would destroy the economy in order to take down 'the rich' out of jealousy, even in doing so destroying their own livelihoods.. the ancient lizard brain emotional drives.

I'm not afraid of normies tbh, I'm afraid of what (((they))) may tell them to do

Being around normies is frightening. Knowing that the average normie has no inner monologue. The average normie has no concept of morality or empathy. If laws did not exist, these people would kill you or worse. It is truly frightening.

I think things like empathy, etc, are very rare among humans and few have them.

To give another example of the normie mind.. when driving i look into the rear view mirror to see the normie who is as per usual tail gating me. Its almost always this angry, desperate normie face of a person pissed that I am in front of them, 'dominating' them.

There is no logic, no thought on the reasoning behind their actions, just emotion. In contrast when I drive I like to leave a lot of room between my car and the car in front of me, as it is stressful to drive right close up behind the person in front as then I have to be always watching for if they will brake, and then reacting quickly. Whereas leaving lots of room gives me tons of time to react, and thus be calm. The normie never steps back and thinks about it and in addition is addicted to the adrenaline rush of conflict. So guided by primitive emotional programs that the normie is not even consciously aware of.

While driving my mind is thinking of whatever interests me at the time. The normie mind is focused only on getting to where they are going next, there is no inner monologue like you are saying.

Normies are just selfish egocentric arrogant narcissistic manipulative cunts with no empathy.

Normies are always trying to keep up appearances and will do whatever so that their social rep doesn't disappear.
It's the thugmaxxed normies you have to worry most about though because they are interested in messing with incels IRL

Normies are always trying to keep up appearances and will do whatever so that their social rep doesn't disappear.
It's the thugmaxxed normies you have to worry most about though because they are interested in messing with incels IRL
And then everyone cries when the incel/low tier malE Retaliates. Normies of any kind are insecure cowards.

And then everyone cries when an incel/low tier malE Retaliates. Normies of any kind are insecure cowards.
The thing is incels have pretty bad luck and the worst and most obnoxious people that bullied them somehow never catch any kind of punishment in this life.
That's why it's so strange seeing normies admitting life isn't fair and that the good guys don't always win but still retain a belief that karma (in the western you reap what you sow coincidence kind of way) is real.

The thing is incels have pretty bad luck and the worst and most obnoxious people that bullied them somehow never catch any kind of punishment in this life.
That's why it's so strange seeing normies admitting life isn't fair and that the good guys don't always win but still retain a belief that karma (in the western you reap what you sow coincidence kind of way) is real.
That's normies for you. Most people are only still alive because they believe their delusions are reality.

That's normies for you. Most people are only still alive because they believe their delusions are reality.
tbh I love seeing normies trying to act cocky and edgy hanging around incel forums thinking they aren't eventually going to get dunked on too and are surprised when it happens.
Just like when they try to join in on making fun of simps but it slips they put women on a pedestal in other ways. Then when others call them out they're all like "bruh how am I simp?".

Redditors are like this too. They think when they do something that succeeds in getting a girl's attention if they make a fool of themself they didn't simp. The way normies use simp these days to exclusively refer to lonely males that orbit twitch foids and not for any other reason shows how desparate normies are to look down on others while keeping their actions free from any kind of criticism. They love making others the butt of jokes but can't stand when it is done to them.

tbh I love seeing normies trying to act cocky and edgy hanging around incel forums thinking they aren't eventually going to get dunked on too and are surprised when it happens.
Just like when they try to join in on making fun of simps but it slips they put women on a pedestal in other ways. Then when others call them out they're all like "bruh how am I simp?".

Redditors are like this too. They think when they do something that succeeds in getting a girl's attention if they make a fool of themself they didn't simp. The way normies use simp these days to exclusively refer to lonely males that orbit twitch foids and not for any other reason shows how desparate normies are to look down on others while keeping their actions free from any kind of criticism. They love making others the butt of jokes but can't stand when it is done to them.
It's all so predictable. They can dish it out but they sure as hell can't take it.

I still don't get how do they manage to talk and talk about pointless things and still finding pointless things to say while thinking they are interesting when they are not.
I admire them for that. I don't see the point in discussing useless things over just to bond people to you.
Fuck this world, you should talk only when you have something interesting to say, and silence should be respected and viewed as wisdom.

To give another example of the normie mind.. when driving i look into the rear view mirror to see the normie who is as per usual tail gating me. Its almost always this angry, desperate normie face of a person pissed that I am in front of them, 'dominating' them.

There is no logic, no thought on the reasoning behind their actions, just emotion. In contrast when I drive I like to leave a lot of room between my car and the car in front of me, as it is stressful to drive right close up behind the person in front as then I have to be always watching for if they will brake, and then reacting quickly. Whereas leaving lots of room gives me tons of time to react, and thus be calm. The normie never steps back and thinks about it and in addition is addicted to the adrenaline rush of conflict. So guided by primitive emotional programs that the normie is not even consciously aware of.

While driving my mind is thinking of whatever interests me at the time. The normie mind is focused only on getting to where they are going next, there is no inner monologue like you are saying.
I've gotta mog you, oi move aside, I AM BETTER THAN YOU, MY CAR IS WORTH MORE THAN YOURS SO THEREFORE I AM YOUR SUPERIOR, I DRIVE MY UK MANUAL TINCAN & ARRIVE ANGRY BECAUSE I TAILGATE & HAVE TO HAVE CLUTCH CONTROL & MASTURBATE MY PSEUDO PENIS ARGGHHHHH!!!

I've gotta mog you, oi move aside, I AM BETTER THAN YOU, MY CAR IS WORTH MORE THAN YOURS SO THEREFORE I AM YOUR SUPERIOR, I DRIVE MY UK MANUAL TINCAN & ARRIVE ANGRY BECAUSE I TAILGATE & HAVE TO HAVE CLUTCH CONTROL & MASTURBATE MY PSEUDO PENIS ARGGHHHHH!!!

When I am in the passenger seat with normie friends its scary they always are driving close behind the car in front of them, and looking for any opportunity to 'get ahead'.. and you can tell they are angry that another person is in front of them.

That is how the rulers make normie go into the rat race.

That same competitive drive is what makes women go for Chad only. All women think they are at least 7/10's, and thus should have a Chad or at minimum a Chadlite boyfriend. Even if they would literally have better sex and a better life with another guy its the ego that gets in the way.

When I am in the passenger seat with normie friends its scary they always are driving close behind the car in front of them, and looking for any opportunity to 'get ahead'.. and you can tell they are angry that another person is in front of them.

That same competitive drive is what makes women go for Chad only. All women think they are at least 7/10's, and thus should have a Chad or at minimum a Chadlite boyfriend. Even if they would literally have better sex and a better life with another guy its the ego that gets in the way.
I also see no end of ppl accelerating towards a queue of cars at a light that just turned red or a roundabout/stop sign then brake hard, like why? Wear your fucking brakes down & induce unnecessary risk, fuel consumption. Just roll up.
what does that suppose to mean?
Thoughts in their head or anything beyond tunnel vision 1 thing at a time narrow minded thinking.

what does that suppose to mean?

An inner monologue is applying a rational system of your own. You might arrive at a different conclusion when doing so; say, 'foids are not that introspective beings as we assume them to be - otherwise they wouldn't behave so' but the normie would not accept such a conclusion because it goes against the groupthink of gynocentricism.

Normans behave collectively and look upon each other for reinforcements for what they think, say and do. They horrify at any deviations and tend to course correct themselves (and this is the reason why therapists work good for them; it's easy to nudge them to the prescribed normie course by pointing to how much they deviate from, at which norman rush to abandon all attempt at the inner monologue/conversation and rush to become what he always was - a normie).

An inner monologue is applying a rational system of your own. You might arrive at a different conclusion when doing so; say, 'foids are not that introspective beings as we assume them to be - otherwise they wouldn't behave so' but the normie would not accept such a conclusion because it goes against the groupthink of gynocentricism.

Normans behave collectively and look upon each other for reinforcements for what they think, say and do. They horrify at any deviations and tend to course correct themselves (and this is the reason why therapists work good for them; it's easy to nudge them to the prescribed normie course by pointing to how much they deviate from, at which norman rush to abandon all attempt at the inner monologue/conversation and rush to become what he always was - a normie).
That's very disturbing.

I also see no end of ppl accelerating towards a queue of cars at a light that just turned red or a roundabout/stop sign then brake hard, like why? Wear your fucking brakes down & induce unnecessary risk, fuel consumption. Just roll up.

Thoughts in their head or anything beyond tunnel vision 1 thing at a time narrow minded thinking.

I've seen that too, that is one reason I never want to buy a used car.

Normies do it when walking too. If someone is faster than them on a trail coming up behind them, the normies will try and walk as fast as they possibly can to try and 'stay ahead'.

This is also why normies all go into debt. By taking debt now they can 'get ahead' of some of the people around them(in the short run). Then the only way those people can keep up is by also going into debt.. as the rulers make sure all normies make about the same amount of money.

I realized with normies I know they don't even particularly like being a cuck boyfriend, but the idea of not having a girlfriend and being constantly mogged by other normies who do have a girlfriend is too much for them.

I've seen that too, that is one reason I never want to buy a used car.

Normies do it when walking too. If someone is faster than them on a trail coming up behind them, the normies will try and walk as fast as they possibly can to try and 'stay ahead'.

This is also why normies all go into debt. By taking debt now they can 'get ahead' of some of the people around them(in the short run). Then the only way those people can keep up is by also going into debt.. as the rulers make sure all normies make about the same amount of money.

I realized with normies I know they don't even particularly like being a cuck boyfriend, but the idea of not having a girlfriend and being constantly mogged by other normies who do have a girlfriend is too much for them.
This species is a bunch of retarded chimps yet if you don't engage in the stupidity too they all turn on you.

I don't trust normies at all or anyone really. Open up to them and they will use it against you. There's a reason why I have trust issues and don't open up to people, even my parents.

But standing at 6'5 tall there are few things in life you need to be afraid of lol

I still don't get how do they manage to talk and talk about pointless things and still finding pointless things to say while thinking they are interesting when they are not.
I admire them for that. I don't see the point in discussing useless things over just to bond people to you.
Fuck this world, you should talk only when you have something interesting to say, and silence should be respected and viewed as wisdom.
This TBH. How can they talk and talk and talk about pointless shit all the time. Its astounding.

Same thing with people standing in qeues where I live. They break the line all the time to get ahead. Especially the foids since they think they get a pass for having a vagina.