Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies at work talking about their sex lives

Black pilled

Black pilled

Greycel
Normally I don't care about the topic's they talk about considering I'm a pretty chilled person but relationships and sex or anything related are a big no considering some of us aren't fortunate enough to have a sex life in the first place but long story short they didn't want to stop talking about sex at work so I wrote up the foid and the cuck for indecent conversations at work and labeled it under sexual harassment I fell good after I did so but the fact they have the nerve to keep talking about sex while i'm around is like rubbing salt in my wounds I expect for rumors to pop up about me being a virgin so I guess I have no choice but to look forward to that

It should be illegal to do so in front of an incel

Aren't you that same guy that cucktears decided to make a post about? If so hows that going?

It doesn't bother in the least. I'm sorry that it bothers you. You get accustomed to their sexual lives after you accept that it's over for you.
Now it's no different to me than hearing a guy saying he went to Disneyland or some other touristic destiny.

Yeah I remember dealing with that a couple days ago.

I am not the rage, I am the vast spaciousness of awareness that percieves perception. Shed your flesh and B reborn anew.

Imo pretty pathetic to expect people not to talk about their sex lives. Real life isnt .co, there arent any rules for "bragging".

Normies like to brag more than they like to fuck a hole. Even in forums of videogames they are bragging about their girlfriends or some shit, they just can't shut up.

Imo pretty pathetic to expect people not to talk about their sex lives. Real life isnt .co, there arent any rules for "bragging".

I think you're on the wrong forum you should visit incel tears if you want to defend them.

Calling someone a bit pathetic = being an IT cuck.

Ok.

Defending normie actions is IT material in my eyes anything else? Your the one who decided to come here and start shit not the other way around if you didn't like the content all you had to do is keep scrolling.

Defending normie actions is IT material in my eyes anything else? Your the one who decided to come here and start shit not the other way around if you didn't like the content all you had to do is keep scrolling.
I had an opinion, if you dont like it you could just keep scrolling. Also as I said you cant really blame degenerate normies for being brain dead, it's not really their fault.

I had an opinion, if you dont like it you could just keep scrolling. Also as I said you cant really blame degenerate normies for being brain dead, it's not really their fault.
Keep scrolling? You're the one in my notifications box that doesn't make any sense if you here just to get offended and call someone pathetic just because they don't like to hear normie bullshit then you honestly in the wrong forum you should be in IT because this website are full of threads like these.

Keep scrolling? You're the one in my notifications box that doesn't make any sense if you here just to get offended and call someone pathetic just because they don't like to hear normie bullshit then you honestly in the wrong forum you should be in IT because this website are full of threads like these.
Trying to get people in trouble at work just for discussing their personal lives amongst themselves is gay, dude.

Normies like to brag more than they like to fuck a hole. Even in forums of videogames they are bragging about their girlfriends or some shit, they just can't shut up.

Normies flaunt, and most likely exaggerate their sexual lives in order to appear cooler in normsphere, especially on social media.

I hear it too bro.

Don't take it personal tbh, they're getting dead starfish sex once a month and feel like they're slayers.

This is the case with most normie men who brag about not being a virgin or talk about their sex lives.

They're getting cheated on while betabuxxed with a blown through roastie. Nothing to be envious of. My work was similar, even flipping pizzas the cucks would ask out the literal giga whores who worked there

Try to get them in trouble sexual harassment environment laws. You can probably recruit some studycel white knight who thinks a girl will like him if he protects her from vulgarity.

You really can't get away from it, everywhere I go people find the need to remind me how much of a reject I am.

Try to get them in trouble sexual harassment environment laws. You can probably recruit some studycel white knight who thinks a girl will like him if he protects her from vulgarity.

Apparently, it's to "Gay" or "Pathetic" to do so.

If you want to be a pathetic faggot go for it my dude. :feelskek:

If that's you in that photo and for your sake, I hope it's not because that would make you the closest thing to a faggot in this thread.

If that's you in that photo and for your sake, I hope it's not because that would make you the closest thing to a faggot in this thread.
Do you think I'd put a picture of myself on an incel forum? I'm not that retarded b. It's some Icelandic foid

I can easily make a joke out of that but I won't

Yeah, I know letting flame wars die down usually is.

Normies at my work brag all the time about fucking thei girlfiends. They can't stop themselves. It's like an itch they must stratch.