Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Normies basically torture themselves to compete

Tfw

Why do we already have two reddit dickstretch threads on the first page of incel discussion? What the fuck is this forum becoming?
To remember graycels and ALL members in general that there's nothing wrong with realizing it's OVERRRRRRRRRR, instead of torturing yourself trying to grow the dick.

I would say 'correlates with' rather than 'leads to'. You can experience pain without scarring, but pain tends to be a good indicator of trauma that goes beyond eustress to distress of tissue.

That's the approach I've seen with pseudo-foreskin "restoration" devices.

Do you think it's possibly to hook something up to do both at once, or you need to choose one or the other?

One focuses on gripping the non-mobile glands to traction the deeper tissues while the other focuses on gripping the mobile skin to traction the superficial tissues.
Can you explain what this thread was about? :feelswhat:

It seems to have been deleted. :feelsjuice:

Can you explain what this thread was about? :feelswhat:

It seems to have been deleted. :feelsjuice:
if I quote the OP which displays as "this community has been banned" the code is
(MEDIA=reddit)
PEprogresspics/comments/ep9os8
(/MEDIA)

PE probably stands for penile expansion or something.