Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies becoming deranged over F (15) and M (24) relationship on Reddit

Dalaran

Dalaran

Banned
-
Entitlement

Her boyfriend will be posting here in a couple years.

her body, her choice :feelsLightsaber: normies are being very sexually negative, just like stinky puritarian Christians, don't you know sexual repression can destroy your mental health?

Teenmaxxing doesn't work he was probably already chad

These Reddit's and foids literally ruined it for my man [24M]. You really hate to see this:feelsbadman:

He's a redditor, in a dead bedroom relationship and he hasn't got a mean bone in his body. Cope. This guy is going to end up here sooner rather than later.
He's probably going to jail first.

He's a redditor, in a dead bedroom relationship and he hasn't got a mean bone in his body. Cope. This guy is going to end up here sooner rather than later.
I doubt he's a KHHV though.

If you're 24 and get a 15 year old (despite if she puts out or not) then you literally won at life
he must be a thugmaxxer, prettyboy, chad, or sugar daddy. Those are the only options

Men like him will never bother with such place.
In fact, they'll never bother to join any kind of online community.
They have what most men will never have.

If only the 15 year old could see the faces of the people typing those responses.

i9wetii9a3c31.jpg

I wish I had a teen wife :feels::feels::feels:
Unfortunately we live in a soyciety
If only the 15 year old could see the faces of the people typing those responses.

i9wetii9a3c31.jpg
holy shit :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

This is legal in European countries. One year more and it's legal in most countries in the world.

Men like him will never bother with such place.
In fact, they'll never bother to join any kind of online community.
They have what most men will never have.

Ancient post, but only old hags (women past their best years who spend their time on Reddit or on mommy-forums) see a problem with that. Where I'm from it's perfectly legal to have sex with a 14-year-old, not to mention that this is a very fertile age, nature itself tells us to have sex with teens. Ignore ugly womens opinions and have your fun is what I'd tell this guy if I could.

And if she won't put out, he should force her to. Women get turned on by that all the time. Women claiming they don't like rape (assuming the rapist is an attractive guy) are lying. And it's pretty sure he's at least somewhat attractive to her, otherwise she wouldn't be with him.

This is not a child we're talking about here. Pedos have a serious illness and 6-year-olds aren't fertile. Most people do not have the intelligence to make that distinction, though.

Last edited:
Meanwhile if the bitch wanted to chop her tits off or take puberty blockers and call herself a man these soys and foids would cheer her on and claim she was perfectly capable of consenting :feelsclown::feelsclown:. Fucking low iq hypocrites.

Ancient post, but only old hags (women past their best years who spend their time on Reddit or on mommy-forums) see a problem with that. Where I'm from it's perfectly legal to have sex with a 14-year-old, not to mention that this is a very fertile age, nature itself tells us to have sex with teens. Ignore ugly womens opinions and have your fun is what I'd tell this guy if I could.

And if she won't put out, he should force her to. Women get turned on by that all the time. Women claiming they don't like rape (assuming the rapist is an attractive guy) are lying. And it's pretty sure he's at least somewhat attractive to her, otherwise she wouldn't be with him.
Exactly. Aging roasties getting triggered over men (especially non-chad men) dating foids younger than they are is a trend as old as time.

Meanwhile if the bitch wanted to chop her tits off or take puberty blockers and call herself a man these soys and foids would cheer her on and claim she was perfectly capable of consenting :feelsclown::feelsclown:. Fucking low iq hypocrites.

Exactly. Aging roasties getting triggered over men (especially non-chad men) dating foids younger than they are is a trend as old as time.
"How dare you! You're supposed to betabuxx for me after my sixth marriage, not date a cute and fertile teen! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

It's just too easy to read their mind.

her body, her choice :feelsLightsaber: normies are being very sexually negative, just like stinky puritarian Christians, don't you know sexual repression can destroy your mental health?
Incredibly based