Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies beginning to realize how much Harder men have it on Dating

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

We're making progress:

There are so many blackpilled/redpilled comments in that thread.

e.g.
-Women see 80% of men as unattractive.
-She had shit openers. More proof that women don't have game.
-I am an average male and no matter what I do I can't get matches yet my goodlooking male friends get matches.
-A woman can get matches no issue. I made a profile picture with a woman's name and a picture of her cat and she got matches.
-Women have no clue how hard it is for men, they just have to sit and pick from a group. The standards are increasing because they'll see 1 guy do a good approach and all other guys have to meet that high bar.

I'd strongly recommend you read the comments.

THE FIRE RISES.

Download 7

Last edited:
Finally people are waking up and IncelTears is being blown the fuck out.

Fact: if most women would transform into men they would become incels.

Fact: if most women would transform into men they would become incels.
It's funny because all the comments are admitting this.

They're all pointing out that the foid in the video thinks "Hi" would work because she's viewing dating as a man from the perspective of a woman. As a foid you can literally send a fullstop (period) as your opener and get more responses than a curry who was trained by Shakespeare himself would get.

even an average women can selectively choose the the most successful, good looking, funny, or wealthy man they want. A very, very small percentage of men have that opportunity

Internet 20191218 105215 10

It's funny because all the comments are admitting this.

They're all pointing out that the foid in the video thinks "Hi" would work because she's viewing dating as a man from the perspective of a woman. As a foid you can literally send a fullstop (period) as your opener and get more responses than a curry who was trained by Shakespeare himself would get.

View attachment 266780

"
I don't know how most young guys keep their sanity knowing that they are unattractive to women regardless of how much effort they put in to themselves.

Like I know a guy who wears nice clothes and workouts and he gets hardly any matches."

Story of my life. I was fine with putting in tons of work. But when that got me nowhere the blackpill hit me hard

"
I don't know how most young guys keep their sanity knowing that they are unattractive to women regardless of how much effort they put in to themselves.

Like I know a guy who wears nice clothes and workouts and he gets hardly any matches."

Story of my life. I was fine with putting in tons of work. But when that got me nowhere the blackpill hit me hard
In the future if I ever get into a debate with some idiot on reddit telling me to "go to the gym", I'll just quote somebody in that thread and their original post.

I've gymmaxxed for years and it's got me nowhere.

In the future if I ever get into a debate with some idiot on reddit telling me to "go to the gym", I'll just quote somebody in that thread and their original post.

I've gymmaxxed for years and it's got me nowhere.
This thread was also linked in that reddit thread

Lol dude says he's a 6.5 or a 7, swiped right on 25 000 foids and got 386 matches. Then he explains how his interactions went

As a 3/10 I'm doomed.

And he even mentioned that the girls who asked for his height said they wouldn't date anyone below 180cm
It is. I remember I did an experiment with one of my exes. I'd say she was pretty attractive (above average height, did some modelling, fit, nice face). I was close to equivalent to her - face average+, but quite fit, above average height, solid career/interest and good bio/photos and was very good at that point at first messages/holding conversations.

I could get my counter to 99+(pending) in about 4 or so days with reasonable range. I thought that was amazing. I'd always had good success on Tinder and considered myself very lucky (could consistently get 1-2 dates arranged per day if needed) even when I was being fairly picky (swipe right 1/10 which I think is low for a guy) I'd get matches roughly 50-60%. That'd go to 80%+ if I lowered my standards.

She got 99+ in an hour. After 40hrs she got a notification about getting 10k+ and that she's one of the most popular acc's in the area. I didn't even know there was such a feature. She had 95% match rate. Fuck me.
Lmao

Last edited:
Its so obvious even normtards realize it jfl. Nothing's gonna happen tho, these "blackpilled" normies will just turn around and continue living bluepilled lives.

too little too late, they wont realise the full extent of western hypergamy until its far too late

"because of his sexy accent"

retarded normie

"they are really a disturbed bunch"

Lmaooo he'll be posting here in a few years once his gf breaks up with him

The accent pill is real actually but it wouldn't of mattered a shit if he was ugly. It's like a cherry on the sundae but if the ice cream was shit, ya know.

Last edited:
Our influence grows. :feelsokman:
"they are really a disturbed bunch"

Lmaooo he'll be posting here in a few years once his gf breaks up with him
Normie: "the truth disturbs me"

It should. There is literally no other way to feel for someone who has been gaslighted by society for all their lives to have the cold hard facts implanted into ones own conscience.

Its normal

its normal, its natural, just be real man and compete :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

For a woman to die while giving birth IS normal and natural. For me to punch her and take her by force IS normal and natural, STUPID CUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

As the prophet has foretold

One day incels will realise their true strength and numbers and will overthrow this oppressive feminist system.

Blackpill1
Blackpill2

That's how "blackpilled" normies will reason their plight. We are starved, we are doomed, we are human trash, because of women. But it's OKAY! Just face it as a real man bro, you're loser, and that's perfectly fine, yay! For those cucks who may see this post: being able to explain is not the same as to justify it.

At some point it's just undeniable. Now my normie friends are just finding out about the redpill, It won't take much longer (i.e more rejections) for them to find out about the black pill. Now, how they're going to react it's a whole different thing.

I think there'd be a lot of suicides if many normies find out about the brutal reality.

I think there'd be a lot of suicides if many normies find out about the brutal reality.
No need for suicide, for now. For starters they have to feel just like I felt when the blackpill finally crept in my mind. Worthless, doomed, alone, forever. Nobody is going to save you, no one will help. Because the issue lies in your existence itself. It's your life as a man, and you are alone to have fun with it.

No need for suicide, for now. For starters they have to feel just like I felt when the blackpill finally crept in my mind. Worthless, doomed, alone, forever. Nobody is going to save you, no one will help. Because the issue lies in your existence itself. It's your life as a man, and you are alone to have fun with it.
ikr, the void and emptiness, the despair and real, deep loneliness.

Thing is that many people lack the the resilience we have to face this.

At some point it's just undeniable. Now my normie friends are just finding out about the redpill, It won't take much longer (i.e more rejections) for them to find out about the black pill. Now, how they're going to react it's a whole different thing.

I know normies who had gfs 5-10 years ago and who now struggle a lot.

They try coping by saying "i'm focusing a lot on work/studies" or "i'm a bit out of shape, i'll hit the gym"

They refuse to admit times have changed and they're soon to be incels

High IQ comment:

Now my normie friends are just finding out about the redpill, It won't take much longer (i.e more rejections) for them to find out about the black pill. Now, how they're going to react it's a whole different thing.
What does that mean they find out about the redpill? To coming to the conclusion that they are not angelic unicorns, who shit rainbows?

The only solution:

6c485efad8b910e5289fc7968ea1d22f.gif

Now if she made a fake account as a chad...

What does that mean they find out about the redpill? To coming to the conclusion that they are not angelic unicorns, who shit rainbows?
Believe it or not, there still quite a lot of dudes that will go mad if you tell them otherwise :feelsclown:

Woke up to some more based comments GTFIH:

frxztga[/MEDIA]

View attachment 266792View attachment 266793

That's how "blackpilled" normies will reason their plight. We are starved, we are doomed, we are human trash, because of women. But it's OKAY! Just face it as a real man bro, you're loser, and that's perfectly fine, yay! For those cucks who may see this post: being able to explain is not the same as to justify it.

High IQ.

They can explain it but they can't justify it. Especially when their whole scam publicised schtick is "Equality"...

Blackpill will be accepted soon.

We're making progress:

e.g.
-I am an average male and no matter what I do I can't get matches yet my goodlooking male friends get matches.
-A woman can get matches no issue. I made a profile picture with a woman's name and a picture of her cat and she got matches.
-Women have no clue how hard it is for men, they just have to sit and pick from a group. The standards are increasing because they'll see 1 guy do a good approach and all other guys have to meet that high bar.

THE FIRE RISES.

View attachment 266776

The only good thing corona virus has done tbh.

Normies who game/NTmaxxed are now forced to be at home and are remembering why they gave up on tinder and instagram

Finally people are waking up and IncelTears is being blown the fuck out.
They always have been. Actual non incels know IT are so delusional and full of shit.

We're making progress:

e.g.

THE FIRE RISES.

View attachment 266776

The faggots will only hold out for so long. The more the fire spreads like this the closer we get to taking women's rights away again.

Last edited:
View attachment 266788

its normal, its natural, just be real man and compete :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:

For a woman to die while giving birth IS normal and natural. For me to punch her and take her by force IS normal and natural, STUPID CUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Good facial bones =/= highest value offspring

The fire does indeed rise!

View attachment 266792View attachment 266793

They love to make up these just world fallacies where women just do what's best for mankind as a whole selecting the elite males so we should just accept it, while in reality females just do what's best to satisfy their lust and egoes, that's why patriarchy was created in the first place. Because society cannot sustain itself if just a fraction of men has access to sex and reproduction, this is NOT what's best for society

I don't know if you would consider a lot of parents as normies, or at least the Aunts/Uncles that I know, but I think they inherently know somewhat of the blackpill
When a female cousin of mine is 'depressed' because she can't get a boyfriend or date the parents usually just chide her and say something like, "Just pick a man"

where as for the male family members it is usually like, "Well...keep looking. Keep trying. That sucks"
Hinting that it is hopeless for males to find partners where as females just need to literally pick any of the hundreds of guys that want to be picked yet she never sees them as options because of various reasons (height/dick/financial/power/fame/ethnicity..etc...etc...)

It (isn't) over.
:feelsLightsaber:

View attachment 266777

We're beginning to see proof of the blackpill entering the final stage.
No I would say it's slowly entering the second stage. We are at the moment rediculed but nowadays I see they are taking us as threats. In future it would be violently opposed I guess.