Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies can behave like actual Nazis to sub 8 men if we commit thought crime.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Just a reminder.

1. Castration
2. Censorship
3. Slavery
4. Execution
5. Homosexual rape

Etc.

Examples set to follow with screen captions for added effect and a social media hall of shame for lookist, heightist, ableist, cacophobic etc peeps.
1. Censorship

Nothing new, normalniggers deserve the guillotine.

Normies are Nazis embracing eugenics and hating races like curries and asians. Freedom with swastika symbol on it that’s your western soyciety.

Just a reminder.

1. Castration
2. Censorship
3. Slavery
4. Execution
5. Homosexual rape

Etc.

Examples set to follow with screen captions for added effect and a social media hall of shame for lookist, heightist, ableist, cacophobic etc peeps.
1. Censorship

I would kill any homosexual (and their entire families) if they tried to rape me. Gays are incredibly degenerate.

We should rise up and create a union of incel republics to counter the normie hordes.

Normies are the Low IQ hordes that zombie movies prepared us for. :soy::soy::soy::banhammer::chad:

The height of moralfaggotry.He really does see himself as morally better than us,because his brutality is ebic xd

1. Censorship

2. Castration (An Alt-Righter no less)

3. Slavery

4. Execution

5. Homosexual Rape

Need I make my point?
6. Eugenics

2. Castration (continued)

5. Homosexual rape? (Continued)

7. Sterilisation.

Last edited:
Normies are toxic.