Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies CAN get laid by being NT

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
We talk about hypergamy and blackpill but I think the redpill works, IF you’re normie.

I think the rate of inceldom at a certain attractiveness level increases EXPONENTIALLY, not linearly. Meaning that as you lose more SMV points, you get fucked harder.

Like,
Going from a 5/10 to 4/10 is MUCH worse
Than going from a 9/10 to a 8/10.

Going from 6’1” to 5’9” is much less worse than going from 5’7” to 5’6”. The latter is suicidefuel.

If you’re say 5’9”, 5-6/10 average face, NT you can gymmaxx, and redpillmaxx to get sex. You wont be close as Chad BUT you will get mediocre pussy. Ugly hoes will throw themselves at you.

Thoughts?

Bluepilled thread TBQH. It was already proven that they simply get more chances to be beta buxxers and nothing else. The best case scenario, "their" women hate them with passion and make their lives miserable and dont give them sex. Worst case scenario, they alimony divorce rape them and/or make them pay for the Chad's offspring. Don't bother if you are not a Chad in 2020 theory.

A non-NT normie is an incel tbh

Bluepilled thread TBQH. It was already proven that they simply get more chances to be beta buxxers and nothing else. The best case scenario, "their" women hate them with passion and make their lives miserable and dont give them sex. Worst case scenario, they alimony divorce rape them and/or make them pay for the Chad's offspring. Don't bother if you are not a Chad in 2020 theory.
It was never "proven" jfl

I think the rate of inceldom at a certain attractiveness level increases EXPONENTIALLY, not linearly. Meaning that as you lose more SMV points, you get fucked harder.

Agree. Also attractiveness drops ~10 times with each point.

You're 100% right about the non linearity

And yeah I think the redpill advice was always somewhat true and viable for people who were at least normie in looks.

The thing is, the redpill looks advice (gym, haircut, skin, clothes etc) does improve your looks, but very little. So a 3/10 who becomes a 3.5 or 4 is still fucked, to him it'll feel like NOTHING changed

The issue is that the looks requirements are getting higher. To the point where the self improvement/redpill advice will no longer work even for normies.

Normies can get laid duh

You're 100% right about the non linearity

And yeah I think the redpill advice was always somewhat true and viable for people who were at least normie in looks.

The thing is, the redpill looks advice (gym, haircut, skin, clothes etc) does improve your looks, but very little. So a 3/10 who becomes a 3.5 or 4 is still fucked, to him it'll feel like NOTHING changed

The issue is that the looks requirements are getting higher. To the point where the self improvement/redpill advice will no longer work even for normies.
true. NOW you have to be at least 6/10 anything below is cope

It was never "proven" jfl
LMFAO, imagine being here for almost a year and still not getting it that it's you are either Chad and you don't have to do anything and the foids will worship you, or you are not a chad and turning the world upside down will make you a betabuxxer in the best case scenario.

>B-B-BUT I WILL BE ABLE TO SCORE ONCE!!!!!!! THIS DISPROVES YOUR THEORY!!!

I can do it by paying a hooker which will take much less commitment to anything and give better results.
Nice thread in the sense of, it will expose more bluepillers on this forum.

LMFAO, imagine being here for almost a year and still not getting it that it's you are either Chad and you don't have to do anything and the foids will worship you, or you are not a chad and turning the world upside down will make you a betabuxxer in the best case scenario.

>B-B-BUT I WILL BE ABLE TO SCORE ONCE!!!!!!! THIS DISPROVES YOUR THEORY!!!

I can do it by paying a hooker which will take much less commitment to anything and give better results.
Nice thread in the sense of, it will expose more bluepillers on this forum.
Yea we are equal to all the normies whove had multiple girlfriends and sex because they arent chad. Stfu stupid fakecel larper, only some 6/10 faggot would try to push the sub 8 meme that hard

The pussy they are getting is much lower in both quantity and quality compared to what Chad is getting. Their sex lives should therefore not be idealized. Also, even ugly females only want Chad.

just lol. NT is just a rehashed PUA/personality. normies are not attractive to women. if they get a girlfriend it's because she couldn't lockdown chad
The pussy they are getting is much lower in both quantity and quality compared to what Chad is getting. Their sex lives should therefore not be idealized. Also, even ugly females only want Chad.
tbh

No, stop with this bluepilled garbage. NT mattering is literally saying personality matters.

Also this.

No, stop with this bluepilled garbage. NT mattering is literally saying personality matters.
This. NT matters in world for normies, indeed, but outside of romance and sex life. If you are non-nt then the social life will be fucked, your work life will be fucked. You will be mistreated. But just be a Chad and you can be a non-nt and slay. I cant find it now but there was that one youtube video with a chad-lite with autism and foids in the comments were spreading their legs for him. I hope I find it.

Edit: This is not the video I was talking about but basically it has the same notion, guy is autistic and foids in the comments wish he would fuck them:

Last edited:

Blue 8+
Red 6-8
Black 4-6
White sub4

The NT things hurts badly in social interactions & job prospects, look at the unemployment rate stats for high functioning asd.
This. NT matters in world for normies, indeed, but outside of romance and sex life. If you are non-nt then the social life will be fucked, your work life will be fucked. You will be mistreated. But just be a Chad and you can be a non-nt and slay. I cant find it now but there was that one youtube video with a chad-lite with autism and foids in the comments were spreading their legs for him. I hope I find it.

Edit: This is not the video I was talking about but basically it has the same notion, guy is autistic and foids in the comments wish he would fuck them:

normies mog us yes water is wet

The fuck does NT mean?

It's not the same. You can be an NT nice person or an NT asshole with a shitty personality, both can get a job and have a social circle and ascend. However if you're nice, an asshole or everything inbetween and autistic you can't have any of the above.

I knew of a few guys like you describe but ugly women don't throw themselves at them. They had to make an effort, but whereas when they try they had higher success, incels try and always fail.

If you’re say 5’9”, 5-6/10 average face, NT you can gymmaxx, and redpillmaxx to get sex. You wont be close as Chad BUT you will get mediocre pussy. Ugly hoes will throw themselves at you.

Thoughts?
Basically will happen to 90% of the youngcels in this forum.