Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel normies can sense my sleepoverlessness

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
not having been to a sleepover is a massive failo
different data gets transferred in different social contexts: you usually can't access the knowledge about someone's kinks in a workplace setting, similarly there's probably a lot of data that's essential to function properly in the society that's only shared in text context of sleepovers
sleepovers are like a giant inside joke only you, as a sleepoverlet, can't understand
there are probably universal human experiences happening there and people share data that can't be accessed otherwise
there are probably certain practices and words that get transferred there and knowing them makes you a member of the normie club and since I've never been to a sleepover, I'm automatically getting excluded
normies probably laugh behind my back about my obvious sleepoverlessness and I can't do anything about it :feelsrope:

can report as have never been to "A friends house" or any of that shit

I had 2 male friends over, but I wasn't allowed to sleep over.