Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies can tell you're a virgin non NT

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
I remember this guy at school; he thought I was new because he never saw me in the city ( I live in a very small city, 60k).

BTW he started to go in my same gym and he started making fun my gymcelling saying I had no life exc.
He started mocking me saying I had no friends even when I was at school.
He started mocking me with another dude; when I was lifting he started giggling while talking about me being friendless.
Keep in mind I have certified OCD + Social anxiety and even going to school/gym was an effort.
I think normies can smell the blood of non NT.
Even at work after the first month my coworker told me that another coworker was saying I was a virgin.

IRL I act as nice guy/high inhibition but at the same time respectful and polite.

they can smell the virgin aura coming off you

Stop caring with normies think of you. You need to stop wanting to crave validation from other people and you will not have SA anymore. Ie, truly swallow the black pill.

It's baffling the kind of bullshit I see people in this forum allowing others to do. Bullying exists because some people are cowards and never fight back.
I can understand you being mocked once by someone. But allowing the same person to fuck with you over and over? What kind of pussy are you? Come from behind and smash his skull with a hammer (in World of Warcraft)

It's baffling the kind of bullshit I see people in this forum allowing others to do. Bullying exists because some people are cowards and never fight back.
I can understand you being mocked once by someone. But allowing the same person to fuck with you over and over? What kind of pussy are you? Come from behind and smash his skull with a hammer (in World of Warcraft)
thats the way to go but do it where other people cant see it was you otherwise you will get snitched on happend always to me at school. you need to follow him home and fuck him up when nobody sees you

my colleague asked me why I do weird hand movements and hum all the time
I legit had no Idea what to tell them they probably know im autistic lol

I make sure that normies never get the impression that I'm an easy target. look at everyone you see with slight contempt and put on some mass(fatcel works too)

thats the way to go but do it where other people cant see it was you otherwise you will get snitched on happend always to me at school. you need to follow him home and fuck him up when nobody sees you
Yes OP must be smart about it. Especially in the United Kikes of America where he can get like 40 years because he accidentally killed the bully.

I make sure that normies never get the impression that I'm an easy target. look at everyone you see with slight contempt and put on some mass(fatcel works too)
I already have mass; the problem is my face + autism
they can smell the virgin aura coming off you
Virgin aura = ugly face + awkwardness

do you happen to be a manlet? and why the fuck would you gym-cel? honestly the whole gym culture is a non sense.

At least if he is stronger than the bullies, it is less common for them to talk shit in front of him.

they sense your bad personality

I don't want a life in prison...

When the male fights back he gets shunned for fighting back. If you were allowed to kill bullies there would be no bullies

When the male fights back he gets shunned for fighting back. If you were allowed to kill bullies there would be no bullies
Boo hoo but I will get shunned!!

Stop being a bitch

Yeah, I know. But fuck 'em.

Shaky body language and nervousness are giveaways that you have autism which is usually a giveaway of being a virgin too.