Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies can't take reality.

BoltzmanOscillate

BoltzmanOscillate

(Wave function) = Asin(2πx)
★★★★
Was talking to a foid friend of mine when I mentioned how old our parents have aged. She immediately said, "why do you always get this sad" and stops replying. JFL if you wonder why the blackpill isn't accepted it's because normies want to live in a fantasy where death is to be ignored and everyone has a love in their life. JFL jfl

" femoid friend" kek

Was talking to a foid friend of mine when I mentioned how old our parents have aged. She immediately said, "why do you always get this sad" and stops replying. JFL if you wonder why the blackpill isn't accepted it's because normies want to live in a fantasy where death is to be ignored and everyone has a love in their life. JFL jfl

Female friend, bringing up “icky” things with a normie. This runaway train is too much.

I'm about to go ER on this thread!!

" femoid friend" kek
Stoporbiting

Lowiqcels everywhere.

If youre not fucking the female it means you are another castrated orbiter in her eyes and unnattractive, its that simple do you not realise?

At least you have a foid friend