Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies confuse the shit out of me

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Sent a fr on instagram to some guy I know from class, he accepted the requests from foids but not mine.
So he (foids me and him) talks about how one foid sent a request and after a minute her friend sends one, I of course with my autist mind ask why tf he didnt accept mine. He says he doesnt want a „sausage party“ and I said a chad thing saying that I already got a harem :chad:. The normies thought it was a good comeback, anyways now today I sent a request to some greek guy cuz we talked about stuff, he even paid for my redbull because he had too much pocket money (despite me trying to pay for myself) and showed me some cool place in greece on IG. So I sent a request to that guy and I guess he ignores it too, is it seen as gay to send requests as a guy? Do they just pretend to like me? Did I do anything wrong? What the fuck.

Why the fuck are you even on Instagram ?

where im from its very normal to add guys on ig as its a social app not just dating however they may have pics/information on there they dont want you to see?

where im from its very normal to add guys on ig as its a social app not just dating however they may have pics/information on there they dont want you to see?
I mean, my friend which drives me to school follows me and them aswell. Pretty sure their relatives and shit follow them too, I dont think they got any shit which I shouldnt see

I don't understand social media crap one bit. However I guess it's pointless to add other men, add some foids and try to ascend.

You're in Germany, right? What's your ethnicity?

I don't understand social media crap one bit. However I guess it's pointless to add other men, add some foids and try to ascend.

You're in Germany, right? What's your ethnicity?
Im turkish, I already added the foids I know but ngl I want some male friends aswell

Im turkish, I already added the foids I know but ngl I want some male friends aswell
Turkish men have a higher smv than Germans. Plus just be exotic theory should be an advantage for you. Do you have high standards?

Turkish men have a higher smv than Germans. Plus just be exotic theory should be an advantage for you. Do you have high standards?
No and im ugly

No and im ugly
Well if you're really that much of a subhuman there's not much for you to do. I'm a subhuman in Germany as well, it's hellish. It's being forced to live in one big orgy you can't participate in.

Why the fuck are you even on Instagram ?
Plus they dont like you everybody adds eachother on thst shit app deleted it along time ago myself becuase everyone their mogged me at having a social life