Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies consider Incel culture toxic and yet engage in incel terminology and memes all the time, like the phrase "chad" and chad memes.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
I see normies everywhere doing this. OMG that person is such a chad. And will also post Virgin vs chad memes. These are the same normies who say Incel culture is toxic and should just die, and if anything they are the ones keeping it alive. Ironically if normies would have just shut the fuck up and not mention us incels really wouldn't be known by that many people, but they insist on talking about us, using our memes and terminology and then the bitch about how incel culture should die. Fuck Normies.

I see normies everywhere doing this. OMG that person is such a chad. And will also post Virgin vs chad memes. These are the same normies who say Incel culture is toxic and should just die, and if anything they are the ones keeping it alive. Ironically if normies would have just shut the fuck up and not mention us incels really wouldn't be known by that many people, but they insist on talking about us, using our memes and terminology and then the bitch about how incel culture should die. Fuck Normies.
tbh fucking hypocrites.

Its funny how all those new memes about average enjoyer vs fan, virgin vs chad, "yes" meme, pol face and so on are built up on lookism. They mock not the opinion but the looks and weakness of their victim.

All memes createe in 2020 and 2021 are of incel/lookist origin. They all appropriate our culture and yet hate on our truths.

Same ofc with foids who only insult you for your sick size and the amount of women you get akd never argue about the actual topic, but thats old news.

Its funny how all those new memes about average enjoyer vs fan, virgin vs chad, "yes" meme, pol face and so on are built up on lookism. They mock not the opinion but the looks and weakness of their victim.

All memes createe in 2020 and 2021 are of incel/lookist origin. They all appropriate our culture and yet hate on our truths.

Same ofc with foids who only insult you for your sick size and the amount of women you get akd never argue about the actual topic, but thats old news.
It's funny how n*rmalfaggots say
You must look like an ugly incel to believe in lookism, bro! :soy:
And they do not see the irony.

Normies just follow whatever popular culture tells them is acceptable. The NPC meme is real.

Normies just follow whatever popular culture tells them is acceptable. The NPC meme is real.

29926.jpg

Most normies dont even know what chad means jfl, i've seen some redditors calling hardworkers and bank tellers 'chad' :lul: :lul:
There were some stupid foids on YouTube calling the Police detective interviewing A.M "Chad", and he was some norwooding, Old-ass 40+, white man with sagging skin.

Normies do not understand the meaning of the words of they use.

People know that we are right, but they cant admit it due to how they would be crucified by society :feelsohgod:

It's also interesting to think that such a small group of people (us) are able to dictate the popular trends of modern society. The almost 13k of us have more influence over soyciety than some chad influencers with millions of followers

People know that we are right, but they cant admit it due to how they would be crucified by society :feelsohgod:

It's also interesting to think that such a small group of people (us) are able to dictate the popular trends of modern society. The almost 13k of us have more influence over soyciety than some chad influencers with millions of followers
That's because those chads dont overthink their life and existence and just enjoy every teen pussy that volunteers itself to get fucked by him.

That's because those chads dont overthink their life and existence and just enjoy every teen pussy that volunteers itself to get fucked by him.
can't blame em I'd do the same thing if I was able to :feelsclown:

can't blame em I'd do the same thing if I was able to :feelsclown:
Tbh :feelscomfy:

They drown so much in pussy, that bullshit like politics, incel struggles and sjw standards aren't anywhere near their thought process.

Normies do not understand the meaning of the words of they use.
They kind of understand the basics, but they don't really think deeply about it. They just see it as images that are getting a lot of updoots on leddit and follow the trend.

No it's more that there's segments of society that are obsessed with mocking sexually unsuccessful men to the extent where they psychoanalyze their lives and "aspects" of the subculture some of them use to bond over shared experiences. To the point that sexually unsuccessful men live rent free and their condition is one of the primary insults hurled against any man that says something that society doesn't like (most common and mildest form being: with that attitude you deserve to be alone for a long time).

So when they imitate blackpilled incel lingo they are almost always doing it to mock your pain and use your own words against you in some sort of pointless act of spite to feel better about their own lives.

Bruh I don't really care if their kids die of cancer.
Also, I have no intention to have moral obligation to this society anymore.
I am literally paying for women to fuck Chad. Or way worse, Im paying for a loser Chad's little shit of a kid.

Because everyone likes to join in even if they don't understand the words they're using if someone is saying it they will they're sheep

Normies are sheep. The npc meme is real