Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies DO recognize blackpills they just don't care.

theheightpill

theheightpill

Banned
-
Blackpills are controversial and hard to talk about in real life, but the past couple years I've literally not given a fuck and have spat blackpills to coworkers and family and realized that normies will agree with you about them. Talk about how women live on "just exist" mode to any man and they won't deny it. Argue about which sex has it harder and make make them realize how shitty their lives actually are. Talk about tinder to them; have them make a girl profile of an average girl. Bring up natural birthrates and how there's a fuck ton more men alongside hypergamy or whatever blackpills are on your mind and as long as you explain it to them they'll agree. I am a boss at my job, so maybe I have an intimidation factor to my younger coworkers, but none of them disagreed with me; same with my dad. The thing that normies and your family will do though is tell you there's no reason to be thinking like that, or that not all women are like that, or that's just the way it is, or whatever bullshit cope they feel like telling you. Normies are too easily swayed by herd mentality and because it will always be the entire female population against us, they will always side with them because they think it'll help them get pussy.

Normies: The Hivemind

A 50/50 I would say, is also due to a lot of cultural factors, so it can vary a lot in how the normies take it.
A user said something similar, about how it seems that everyone is blackpilled and they are just trolling us.

Coming to Theaters SOON.
Normans are apathetic creatures.

When's opening night buddy boyo?