Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

normie's dog get killed at petsmart

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ql_WoXX4Ck

That's fucked up. Dogs are bros.

now the normie will probably experience about 10% of our daily suffering

I don't see how dogs being baked alive is life fuel at all.

Berdea said:

Can't believe we're allowing ourselves to be cucked by dogs now. Incels die every day, but once Dover the Retarded Rover (whos biggest accomplishments in life were picking up a stick and sniffing his ass) goes belly up, its treated like a national tragedy.

TheIncelPill said:
Can't believe we're allowing ourselves to be cucked by dogs now. Incels die every day, but once Dover the Retarded Rover (whos biggest accomplishments in life were picking up a stick and sniffing his ass) goes belly up, its treated like a national tragedy.

Dogs have never judged me for my looks are rejected me because of my autism. Dogs are bros, I hope a dog mauls your cock off, faggot.

Berdea said:

Berdea said:
Dogs have never judged me for my looks are rejected me because of my autism. Dogs are bros, I hope a dog mauls your cock off, faggot.

I love dogs. Doggos > people

Berdea said:

Paper towls, forks, slugs, and keys also have never judged/rejected me. But that doesn't mean I treat them like they're the Second Coming of Jesus.

I was chased by a dog all over my neighborhood once, you guys need to calm down with the dog worshiping. Some dogs like pitbulls are trash.

TheIncelPill said:
Paper towls, forks, slugs, and keys also have never judged/rejected me. But that doesn't mean I treat them like they're the Second Coming of Jesus.

There's a bit of a difference. A dog is an animal, who can think and be your friend. And a paper towel or fork is not. Dogs can be a companion, a protector, and display genuine loyalty, the kind of which is blatantly absent in humans.
But fine, keep hating dogs, faggot.
[attachment=363]
this the dog I want to eat you.

Bushladen008 said:
I was chased by a dog all over my neighborhood once, you guys need to calm down with the dog worshiping. Some dogs like pitbulls are trash.

Pitbulls are the niggers of dogs. Most dogs aren't like them, except for shit dogs like rottweilers.

Attachments

• 4a8he.jpg
    4a8he.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 145
Berdea said:
There's a bit of a difference. A dog is an animal, who can think and be your friend. And a paper towel or fork is not. Dogs can be a companion, a protector, and display genuine loyalty, the kind of which is blatantly absent in humans.
But fine, keep hating dogs, faggot.

A dog will literally be anybody's friend as long as they feed them. Saying your dog likes you is as pathetic as saying your mom likes you. Ironically, the only reason why most people like dogs is because of LOOKS. Its certainly isn't for their intelligence (far dumber than a retarded human vegetable) or personality (Arf! Arf! Arf arf arf arf woof!).

TheIncelPill said:
A dog will literally be anybody's friend as long as they feed them. Saying your dog likes you is as pathetic as saying your mom likes you. Ironically, the only reason why most people like dogs is because of LOOKS. Its certainly isn't for their intelligence (far dumber than a retarded human vegetable) or personality (Arf! Arf! Arf arf arf arf woof!).

That's the best thing about them, they're loyal to you because you feed them and are nice to them, not because you're looks or some other shit you can't control. Just because some people only like dogs for their looks doesn't mean we all do, I like my dog because he's nice to me and loyal.

I think that's a bit fucked, dogs don't really have a control on who owns them.

I don't see how this is lifefuel.

The poor doggo doesn't deserve to die just because their owner is a stupid normie.

This cute pet worshipping needs to stop. It's pretty much lookism in its purest form.

Berdea said:

dogs are the best, have way better personalities and qualities than females

dogs are super loyal, some here might say bluepill cucks, sure whatever they are loyal to their masters the same way cucks are loyal to females who use them

Dogs > people

Only towelheads hate dogs.

that's not lifefuel..now I'm just sad.

jagged0 said:
that's not lifefuel..now I'm just sad.

a normie experienced 1/100th of what we do on a daily basis. dont feel sad. feel transgressed against.

opsec said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ql_WoXX4Ck

How is anything bad happening to a dog life fuel?

dannymason said:
How is anything bad happening to a dog life fuel?

this dog was an ally of a normie. are you seriously null enough in the head to slightly sympathize with them?