Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Normies don't know SHIT

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I have a low tier normie accquantance and recently he was browsing instagram on his iphone

I asked to see what he's looking through and even though it was a "meme page" it still had a smash or pass section. And I was just reminded how normie dudes don't know fucking SHIT about anything anywhere. I'm going through that page and between the unfunny four year old 4chan memes and the smash and pass you just see a bunch of normie dudes who follows the "just get a haircut bro" tier advice. None was even a chadlite, they're all just normies. The occasional ugly jester. The occasional highly frauded normie trying to larp being a chadlite but I can sniff out psl angle frauds and photoshop a mile away by now. Out of curiosity to validate the blackpill I look at some of the pages of them. All single. I just am baffled every time how Normies can be so clueless. How can you be so stupid you are single and get no female love or attention and think something like posting on "smash or pass" shit will somehow change this? Its kind of pathetic to witness. They were all so extremely trying to look okay with the newest iphone and meme denim jackets with one-fades. Almost comedic tbh they all look the same.

There were foids there too but obviously just there for extra validation and extra orbitters. as if tinder isn't enough for that, you'd think?

Anyway, that's just one recent thing. They're all cattle tbh. They don't know fucking shit about anything they go through all of life completely clueless and not knowing anything. Have you tried talking to a normie about anything? They literally don't know jack fucking shit besides sports and marvel movies and just getting haircuts. How can you go through your entire life being not aware of ANYTHING? It is just baffling to me. Well tbh I guess it makes easier for them to be controlled by the government and media that way

Last edited:
That is why we refer to them as NPCs, a fit term used for anyone that isn't one of us

That is why we refer to them as NPCs, a fit term used for anyone that isn't one of us
I am not even talking about inceldom specifically. It's everything. They don't know literally ANYTHING they just kind of go through routine laid out for them their entire life. How is this even possible?? I just do NOT know. I envy it though

Honestly, I kinda wish i could go from knowing to not knowing and be just as blissfully ignorant as them. Imagine not learning about all the gut wrenching subject matters that you'll never be able to directly influence and other mentally draining shit. I much rather lead that kind of life

I have a low tier normie accquantance and recently he was browsing instagram on his iphone

I asked to see what he's looking through and even though it was a "meme page" it still had a smash or pass section. And I was just reminded how normie dudes don't know fucking SHIT about anything anywhere. I'm going through that page and between the unfunny four year old 4chan memes and the smash and pass you just see a bunch of normie dudes who follows the "just get a haircut bro" tier advice. None was even a chadlite, they're all just normies. The occasional ugly jester. The occasional highly frauded normie trying to larp being a chadlite but I can sniff out psl angle frauds and photoshop a mile away by now. Out of curiosity to validate the blackpill I look at some of the pages of them. All single. I just am baffled every time how Normies can be so clueless. How can you be so stupid you are single and get no female love or attention and think something like posting on "smash or pass" shit will somehow change this? Its kind of pathetic to witness. They were all so extremely trying to look okay with the newest iphone and meme denim jackets with one-fades. Almost comedic tbh they all look the same.

There were foids there too but obviously just there for extra validation and extra orbitters. as if tinder isn't enough for that, you'd think?

Anyway, that's just one recent thing. They're all cattle tbh. They don't know fucking shit about anything they go through all of life completely clueless and not knowing anything. Have you tried talking to a normie about anything? They literally don't know jack fucking shit besides sports and marvel movies and just getting haircuts. How can you go through your entire life being not aware of ANYTHING? It is just baffling to me. Well tbh I guess it makes easier for them to be controlled by the government and media that way
Man, there's a bit of everything. I have some normie acquaintances that are just like you say, but others are more political, others are geeks, others like discussing philosophy. Dunno man. Still, yeah, what you say is kinda prevalent (specially the fucking Marvel thing).

Honestly, I kinda wish i could go from knowing to not knowing and be just as blissfully ignorant as them. Imagine not learning about all the gut wrenching subject matters that you'll never be able to directly influence and other mentally draining shit. I much rather lead that kind of life

I don't know bro, I wouldn't ever want to live in complete ignorance. It's just not who I am. Going through life being oblivious and blind to simple truths is a travesty.

The thing is that normies most normies will have no problem with talking about how most people are stupid as long as it's others that are being called stupid.
Despite any of their complaints normies are apathetic and submit to whatever higher authority can fuck them up if they get out of line. And in places where this happens more overtly like dictatorships and totalitarian regimes they learn to love it.

Average IQ is about 100 so obviously there's a lot of people who don't know shit. Those who actually have a clue about the world they live in are a tiny percentage , which is why you're most likely gonna meet them only on sites such as this.

I don't know bro, I wouldn't ever want to live in complete ignorance. It's just not who I am. Going through life being oblivious and blind to simple truths is a travesty.

What difference would it make? Everyone here looks down on Normies like they are dirt but look at us. People here are miserable wasting away because of shitty circumstances and overthinking.

I don’t want to be miserable but it’s not like there’s a button I can press that could delete certain memories that olague my mind.

Normies are getting increasingly blackpilled for each passing day.

This is brutal and I haven't decide yet. I also always wanted to discover the true nature of things, because it is very interesting. You can't just live, thinking about your school or deadass job or buying a new iPhone. At the same time this knowledge shattered me, and it's not even very much that we know yet

i am a retarded and it's very easy to live day to day with simple pleasures.it's only when you don't have them or lose all hope for them that your life starts turning into a complete hell.