Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies don't realize how easy Chad has it

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
While normies spend countless hours, months, and even years jestering, "flirting", and "seducing" THE SAME FOID, Chad is pumping and dumping entire communities of foids.

All it takes is eye contact from Chad and foids know he's down to fuck. Just ONE LOOK, and they will approach him, begin touching him, and ask him for his number.

LMAO at PUA. What a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME.

Normies trying to compete with Chad are like a poor farmer in some shithole country who's picking his crops by hand trying to compete with modern American farms that have the newest technology, machinery, equipment, etc.

Once you are black pilled everything makes sense. You can see through PUA bs.

It's called snakeoil for a reason.

"Don't talk shit about M'Lady boyfriend Chad. He's gonna get mad and won't let me eat his creampie from M'lady's pussy" :feels::feels::feels:

IF YOU HAVE TO TRY, ITS OVER :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Even when they see Chad succeeding, They attribute that to his confidence , style etc :feelsseriously: Anyway they’re Chad worshippers themselves

this thought is really suicide fuel
They can get anything they want just because they have the good genes
And it's worse when i thought a girl is more mature and serious and then she smiles that way at the chad. But this is nothing new for us

Chad only has to blink and out of nowhere he gets an entire harem of thirsty holes

Oh look another 'bwahaha normies are fucked just like we are bwahaha' thread

yawn

Oh look another 'bwahaha normies are fucked just like we are bwahaha' thread

yawn

I make these threads because I've noticed that this point still isn't sinking in for people.

It's not just normies; incels also underestimate the sheer power that is pure Lookism.

I will continue to hammer at it until I notice a change in attitude on these forums.

I make these threads because I've noticed that this point still isn't sinking in for people.

It's not just normies; incels also underestimate the sheer power that is pure Lookism.

I will continue to hammer at it until I notice a change in attitude on these forums.
14521.jpg

Fucking skull mogger chad in my class dude... That motherfuck has everything you'd fucking wish for in ur life

I didn't realize it until I made a Chadfish on Tinder

all they need to do is just watch and listen while being out and about with a legit chad. i have seen things that literally make you want to rope

They put in time and effort, greasing up to and staying in a relationship with them for ages before a screw and get ditched over something little the female makes a big deal out of and the same female goes and bangs a ''good looking'' guy without him even going out with her or having to put in any effort..
its bullshit

Its funny how guys try to formulate close bonds with foids in hopes that some day they can have sex with them when chad can just send a misspelled text "u wanna fuk"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back