Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies don't understand and empathize with the Joker therefore they think the movie sucks

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Most normie ricemen and noodlewhores gave the movie Joker a bad rating. They think its boring and do not understand the Arthur Fleck's actions. No one understands marginalized like other marginalized people. SEAs normies are wort as they think that outcasts deserve their fate due to bad karma.

no its only SJW radical leftists who hate the movie. most normies are into the joker craze.

From my observations Ricecels, and whites LOVED it. Most black people I know, while they admit it was competently filmed, found the content "problematic" :soy: in that they didn't like how, to them, the film didn't do enough to make the rioting seem plausible, OR they generally found the content irresponsible.

no its only SJW radical leftists who hate the movie. most normies are into the joker craze.
This. Only brainwashed leftists can't appreciate thus masterpiece.

The only people who didn't like JOKER simply don't understand it. And I mean that; the reason we incels know how unfathomably based JOKER is is because (if you're as ugly and as much of a failure as me) you live it. Everyday we're Arthur Fleck, and that's something a lot of normaliens just can't grasp. They think he's bullshit, an apparition, when really he represents a very real group of people who's struggles are not exaggerated by the movie, they're actually underplayed at times.

They are only into it because being edgy is considered funny nowadays

The movie is left wing, the message being "we need to set up social programs to stop this from happening". Why is that so hard for people to grasp?

Leftists ARE the establishment. They ARE the bullies, they ARE the privileged. Every giant mega-corporation has a "muh social responsibility" webpage where they virtue signal their devotion to feminism, divershitty, eco-hysteria, and other leftist causes. None of them ever talk about social responsibility towards working-class, low sexual value men. Leftists have left you behind.

JFL @ "leftism will save us!" incels. My favorite moment on the subject was when there was a poster a while back called "leftieincel" who made a bunch of typical posts and gained a bit of a following, then it turned out that "leftieincel" was a foid. Dumbasses got owned.

Because they ARE the establishment, leftists cannot understand the Joker, and they always hate what they cannot understand.

Leftists ARE the establishment. They ARE the bullies, they ARE the privileged. Every giant mega-corporation has a "muh social responsibility" webpage where they virtue signal their devotion to feminism, divershitty, eco-hysteria, and other leftist causes. None of them ever talk about social responsibility towards working-class, low sexual value men. Leftists have left you behind.

JFL @ "leftism will save us!" incels. My favorite moment on the subject was when there was a poster a while back called "leftieincel" who made a bunch of typical posts and gained a bit of a following, then it turned out that "leftieincel" was a foid. Dumbasses got owned.

Because they ARE the establishment, leftists cannot understand the Joker, and they always hate what they cannot understand.
Lefties sit back in their nice and warm mansions having their degenerate sex orgies getting whatever they want while we sit and rot

You know what sucks?
Stacy's mouths!

But only chad.

It's cause the actor is not handsome like Leto or Ledger

It's cause the actor is not handsome like Leto or Ledger
He is handsome, only thing stopping him from being a 7 is his body, if he gymcelled he would be Chadlite.

real communism is supposed to be poor workers with ak-47s fucking up the rich and the government

now it's leftist, rich elite overly educated white people, lmao

"You think normies ever think what it's like to be the other guy? They don't. They think that we'll just sit there and take it like good little boys that we won't WEREWOLF and go WILD!"

I have seen many normies enjoy Joker because they think the Joker represents them. Every incel hating normie thinks they’re oppressed when they are the oppressors

I have seen many normies enjoy Joker because they think the Joker represents them. Every incel hating normie thinks they’re oppressed when they are the oppressors
If anything normies are the 3 wallstreet Jerks in the subway.

More normtard/feminist hypocrisy: They loved movies like Maleficent and Wicked that went into the backstory of foid villains and portrayed them in a sympathetic light, but when the Joker movie does the same for a male character, they attack it.

Good thing the movie is popular among normies,otherwise any person who went to watch it would have been arrested

The movie is left wing, the message being "we need to set up social programs to stop this from happening". Why is that so hard for people to grasp?
Give low status males NEETbuxx to stop them from going ER. Good message!

I didn’t find that moving interesting it was very boring

Only people I really saw hating on it was Foids. Which would make sense, because it's rare that they can relate to what happened in that movie.

Even got into a minor spat with a foid who said fucking Harley Quinn is a better character. JFL how? At least the Joker has an endgame(Make everyone as crazy he is, and break Batman)...

Harley slept her way through university and got a top job she was never supposed to have in the first place. Wanted to get rich by writing a tell-all book about the Joker, but ends up getting manipulated and turned into a tool and a killing machine by him. No endgame, just a garden variety psycho that has a crush on the biggest psycho JFL. Keeps running back to a t o x i c abusive relationship because... Foids ... Yes such deep characterization.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back