Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies don't want to talk to you

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
For trucels only

Why did you sit alone at lunch? Why did you have 0 friends outside school? How come the friends you did have at school ignore you like you were not there and put you down for their self gain? Why were they very vibrant in conversations with others but give you one word answers when taking to you? Why did they not sit near you in class? Why on snapchat where there is no consequences for them ignoring you they never contact you and leave you on read or block you if you attempt to converse with them. The truth is as an ugly male nobody wants to talk to you, options are suffer through the pain of being alone or rope. We live in a genetic prison. Its honestly brutal knowing you are not going to live a normal life due to factors outside your control.

i sat alone at lunch because my friend had a different lunch

I know if anyone approaches me it's because they want something or are trying to scam me (again want something).

I know if anyone approaches me it's because they want something or are trying to scam me (again want something).
Normies always wanted money off me tbh

Relatable.Autistic sub 8 manlet=no status to gain from you so normies only want to use you.

I was such an outcast in school that sometimes in class we would work in pairs and not only would all the normies be paired up, but on occasion some fellow subhuman nerds would be paired together while I was completely left out lol :kys:

I don't want to talk to them either so i don't care

I was such an outcast in school that sometimes in class we would work in pairs and not only would all the normies be paired up, but on occasion some fellow subhuman nerds would be paired together while I was completely left out lol :kys:
It was always the teacher's job to force me into a group after everyone else instantly formed together. :feelstrash:

don't care about a bunch of faggots either

Humans are like chickens, we have a strict social hierarchy in our subconscious. We KNOW who is the top chicken and who is the bottom chicken, what chickens I am better than and which chickens are better than me. Looksmaxx will take you far, but the Ironpill is the other half of it. Everything added up is your total score. (Race, Height, Face, Physique, etc.)
Like Face and LMS said, "a man cannot afford to be fat." similarly, you cannot afford to be weak or ugly.
Every point added up has to meet certain criteria. If you fall too low on the chicken hierarchy without making up for it in some way (Being a manlet whos blonde, being balding but tall, dark and handsome, etc.) you must expect no mercy from the normie chickens.
Be a good chicken.

Attachments

• short.png
    short.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 21
This happened to me every single time. Even the subhumans in the class that I thought were like me had friends to partner with, meanwhile I was left to rot in the corner.

Truecel is never began

This happened to me every single time. Even the subhumans in the class that I thought were like me had friends to partner with, meanwhile I was left to rot in the corner.
That was always harsh. :feelscry:

For trucels only

Why did you sit alone at lunch? Why did you have 0 friends outside school? How come the friends you did have at school ignore you like you were not there and put you down for their self gain? Why were they very vibrant in conversations with others but give you one word answers when taking to you? Why did they not sit near you in class? Why on snapchat where there is no consequences for them ignoring you they never contact you and leave you on read or block you if you attempt to converse with them. The truth is as an ugly male nobody wants to talk to you, options are suffer through the pain of being alone or rope. We live in a genetic prison. Its honestly brutal knowing you are not going to live a normal life due to factors outside your control.

Because im deformed.

I post here during lunch lol

I was incredibly lucky to go to the same school with my childhood friends so i avoided being completely alone
if i didnt go with them i dont know how i would cope

Good they dont have much to talk about anyways

Always felt nauseated by normies

No one wants to talk to ugly men