Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies don't work hard. They work inefficiently, taking a needlessly long time for every task, focusing on presentation instead of substance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
This applies to most women. But many men do it too, cause this world is full of useless pieces of shit who get handed everything for doing nothing.

They also constantly talk their colleagues, to their superiors, constantly pretending like they work hard and exaggerating every little thing.

Meanwhile, the hardworking introverts who don't participate in this shit would've done the same job in a much shorter time and done iy right. But that doesn't matter. And normies know that. People only judge for what they see. It doesn't matter that they've spent 8 hours on a thing that could've been done in 2, leaving you time to do many other tasks. No, they made it look nice and focused on useless bullshit, so they're clearly better.

They also constantly take breaks and talk to managers and colleagues. You would be working silently and be ignored and overlooked. Instead, the seems like such a "team-player" because of all those breaks and chit-chats.

And lastly, a you could be working all day and goes home at 5, tired. But normies didn't really do jack shit all day, and can stay for much longer, seeming like they're more hardworking, when in fact they're just not doing shit just merely existing at the office and having a grand ol' time socializing and stuff.

Last edited:
hardworking introverts who don't participate in this shit would've done the same job in a much shorter time and done iy right

jfl if you still put any effort into anything that benefits this fucking society

Lol at wagecucking as an incel

jfl if you still put any effort into anything that benefits this fucking society

The prboelm you have to because we are at the absolute bottom. People watching us while working. They will evaluate our work.

This applies to most women. But many men do it too, cause this world is full of useless pieces of shit who get handed everything for doing nothing.

They also constantly talk their colleagues, to their superiors, constantly pretending like they work hard and exaggerating every little thing.

Meanwhile, the hardworking introverts who don't participate in this shit would've done the same job in a much shorter time and done iy right. But that doesn't matter. And normies know that. People only judge for what they see. It doesn't matter that they've spent 8 hours on a thing that could've been done in 2, leaving you time to do many other tasks. No, they made it look nice and focused on useless bullshit, so they're clearly better.

They also constantly take breaks and talk to managers and colleagues. You would be working silently and be ignored and overlooked. Instead, the seems like such a "team-player" because of all those breaks and chit-chats.

And lastly, a you could be working all day and goes home at 5, tired. But normies didn't really do jack shit all day, and can stay for much longer, seeming like they're more hardworking, when in fact they're just not doing shit just merely existing at the office and having a grand ol' time socializing and stuff.

holy shit son, you put into words exactly what i've noticed since I was a kid but could never express

normies are slow as fuck and are awful to work around

I am currently on NEET, but they force my to do some ''coaching''. It is really over at this point.
It's bothersome, but at least nobody profits from you.

People only judge for what they see. It doesn't matter that they've spent 8 hours on a thing that could've been done in 2, leaving you time to do many other tasks. No, they made it look
dumb normies are always higher up also

Story of my life. I realized my colleagues work is dog shit and makes no sense. But they somehow get away with it coz they are foids.

When they tell me to base my work off theirs I get yelled at even though it's the same thing.

Why such double standards?

Zillion IQ, this shit always pissed me off and you put it into word perfectly. Thank you.
As a side note, FUCKING NORMIESSS
dumb normies are always higher up also
Because attractive/tall people get to be dumb

Life of the wagecuck. Don't forget all the fucking constant favortism/nepotism

I work harder than most normies but I get despised for it because I don't chit chat and fit in their cliques.

Life of the wagecuck. Don't forget all the fucking constant favortism/nepotism
At work you realized there's is a circle. There are people in that circle and those that aren't.

If you're in that circle and on good terms with people there than congrats! You're going to be looked after.

If not then a bleak future awaits you.

Btw the boss just somehow by conincidence is ALWAYS in the circle.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back