Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Normies feeling like time is a blur in lockdown, science confirms it's because you don't form special memories, which is how incels live everyday

• Thread starter Deleted member 140
  • Start date
All time has felt like a blur to me and I've always figured this was the reason. I don't have significant memories to use to actually navigate my thoughts of the past.

All time has felt like a blur to me and I've always figured this was the reason. I don't have significant memories to use to actually navigate my thoughts of the past.
same

I miss the blur ngl. I haven't felt it since I entered the wagie world. I know exactly what day of the week it is at all times.

God the past 4 yrs in particular have felt like such a blur

The 2010s as a whole were a blur.

I do the same thing everyday

Welcome to my world, normies :feelshmm:
I suffered a lot in yours, now try living in mine

Exactly

My whole life has been a blur. My most profound good memories happened in my childhood and when I ate some magic shrooms.