Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies giving cringe advice to 5ft4 unattractive British manlet

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-

View: https://amp.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/69s0y9/25m_never_been_in_a_relationship_am_i_ugly/

You look skinny fat. Hit the gym, do stronglift 5x5 for three months and then a PPL program and cut down and you'll be swimming.

:feelsclown: swimming in pussy? Maybe with a 300lbs chick.

Main benefit of being 5'4 is your center of gravity will be quite low. You'll be able to squat/deadlift big numbers. Prepare to push press your first girlfriend not long after.

Whatever u say captain. Can he bench a 400 pound chick?

4/10, but will be 7.5/10 in half a year.

:feelsclown: x1ⁿ000000000000 clowns

Better haircut/longer hair, hit the gym hard and dress better. Give yourself 3-6 months and problem solved.

Problem solved? His problems will continue.

Spend less time on the internet, work on your physical and mental health. When you're happier, you'll attract someone.

It's heightist and lookist society that crushes his mental health, stupid normie.

He'll only attract a 400lbs landwhale at best and she'll resent all she cod get is a unattractive manlet.

3c0156778bdd579cddd6067ca876c0af.gif

Can someone go to the uncharted territory to bring the guy on track.The guy needs to swallow the blackpill.He’ll end up embarrassing himself with all that redpilled shit

Last edited:
THIS THIS RIGHT HERE!!! is why we should hate redpillers with the same venom as we hate bluepillers

View: https://amp.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/69s0y9/25m_never_been_in_a_relationship_am_i_ugly/

:feelsclown: swimming in pussy? Maybe with a 300lbs chick.

Whatever u say captain. Can he bench a 400 pound chick?

:feelsclown: x1ⁿ000000000000 clowns

Problem solved? His problems will continue.

It's heightist and lookist society that crushes his mental health, stupid normie.

He'll only attract a 400lbs landwhale at best and she'll resent all she cod get is a unattractive manlet.

3c0156778bdd579cddd6067ca876c0af.gif

Mogs my face but I mog his height
He needs to seamaxx

Can someone go to the uncharted territory to bring the guy on track.The guy needs to swallow the blackpill.He’ll end up embarrassing himself with all that redpilled shit

He is not even skinnyfat, just ugly. Worst thing is that I look like him ffs.

He is not even skinnyfat, just ugly. Worst thing is that I look like him ffs.
Nah technically he is skinnyfat. But he has giga truecel tier frame and height. Face is also below average. Legit Incel. Someone should blackpill him. He belongs here.

Saint. Framecel

JFL,it’s truly over for you OP.Imagine digging up 3yr old reddit posts and posting them on incels.co for a few reacts
Nah technically he is skinnyfat. But he has giga truecel tier frame and height. Face is also below average. Legit Incel. Someone should blackpill him. He belongs here.

Saint. Framecel
It’s a 3 yr old deleted post and OP is either a fag or a stalker

Ugly manlet, yeah gym will turn him into a slayer.

Ugly manlet, yeah gym will turn him into a slayer.
Horrible eye area+horrible height+Horrible Low third+Horrible frame+Giant head=It never began

Look at how much effort he needs to put in to get a girlfriend while girls are told every body is beautiful

JFL,it’s truly over for you OP.Imagine digging up 3yr old reddit posts and posting them on incels.co for a few reacts

He probably roped if do not do supreme vtubers cope

giga subhuman frame,it's over

jfl his head is as wide as his torso
Why do these guys even bother posting don’t they already know they are ugly.You don’t need to know every bone in your face to notice how strangers treat you irl

Why do these guys even bother posting don’t they already know they are ugly.You don’t need to know every bone in your face to notice how strangers treat you irl
Better than foids seeking validation.

dang, its that bad huh. im only barely 5'6", looks like im a manlet as well. ow man, i really did get dealt some shitty cards

>Three months of lifting doing anything to your physique
Cone head

you talk big for a day old greycel

he looks 35 :feelswhat:
Is he right or not? It's pretty weird that you just happened to find a 3yo post that was deleted by the OP.
wrong. google finds anything

Is he right or not? It's pretty weird that you just happened to find a 3yo post that was deleted by the OP.
Congrats OP u just proved that it’s over for that guy and last but not least that U have absolutely no life
he looks 35 :feelswhat:

wrong. google finds anything
The guy is witch hunting for incels.OP probably spent an hour or two to find a 3 year old thread and he did all of that just to get reacts on .co how much of a unproductive loser would you have to be to do that.JFL

Last edited:
This is the most brutal part, the "women are only happy with chad" pill is very underrated.

His face is so bad that even if he was a foot taller he'd still be doomed

if you are under 5'5'' as a male its OVER

This guy will never be anything more than a 4 in terms of looks. His height alone prevents him from getting perceived as dating material by 95% of the female population. And his face isn't helping his case either. Jfl, at retarded redpillers telling him to hit the gym, at waste his time doing deadlifts.

30% of UK male 25 and under are 6 foot plus right now, so its over for him

Dude has same eye are as me

"you look tired, you need to sleep more", my god I have heard this setence so many times in my life its triggering me. its not because I havent slept enough, its just the way my face look!

Lower 3rd isn't bad, but eye area and frame are subhuman.

Never began for him