Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies go crazy over Chris Hemsworth appearing on the australian weather channel

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Over if you aren't a god

Last edited:
brutal no-reply pill

also the look on the foids face

also the look on the foids face
Yeah it's suifuel to behold. What's more these kinds of video are pushed to the frontpage of youtube. I saw the thumbnail of this video earlier a few hours ago.

he seems stressed out as fuck

*Tag Suifuel

Chads just know their chads. Literally the way this fucker talks as well is even so "yeah I'm a good looking masculine man, sucks for you" he's charismatic and funny "lets mispronounce all these". If my ugly short ass talked as masculine and cool as him, I would look like a cringe manlet trying to pretend to be a man but obviously failing so hard.

Then they say incels have a herd mentality.

Chads just know their chads. Literally the way this fucker talks as well is even so "yeah I'm a good looking masculine man, sucks for you" he's charismatic and funny "lets mispronounce all these". If my ugly short ass talked as masculine and cool as him, I would look like a cringe manlet trying to pretend to be a man but obviously failing so hard.