Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies hating on NEETs

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
The British media love to hate on the unemployed, they even make TV shows like this to hate on them. They virtue signal about mental health whenever someone necks themselves yet an hour later they are watching Benefits Britain and seething at the TV.

Normies can feel free to kill me for being a leech if they want, I won't stop them, so it is in your hands now normies, if you hate me for taking your tax money then hit me over the head with a brick.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0iB4DwtSU08

Fakecels of course cant relate.

at least you have neetbuxx there

Remember how much hate that 30 year old guy who got kicked out his parent's house by court order got?

It was mainly social conservatives of any politicial orientation that were the most vehement in mocking them like that.
They know that left unchecked guys that NEET have figured out a way to eke out an existence removed from debt and wageslaving.

I need money, Algerian government doesn't pay welfare, and my dad would kick me out, so i'll just do my 8 to 4 job for 150$ a month like a good wagie.
Things must be cheap in Algeria, you get at least $1100 here as 40hr wagie per month

Ofc.

Long ago i was hated for my neetness.

Longer than many of you have been alive...

Anyway, i think they are jelous. At least some of them. The others are mad they work to pay me to sit on my ass! (Nevermind that im a goddamned motherfucking cripple)

I wish i could work. But i can't.