Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies have many advantages in life that we can't even imagine cause we never experienced them.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
These advantages are unknown unknowns, we don't even know that we don't know about them. There are a lot of subtle things, the list is endless.

For example, yesterday I got the grades to a test. Out of the whole class of like 11 people, there were only 3 that DIDN'T get the maximum grade. I was one of those 3. Off by one point, 28/30.

And I fucking know why this happened. The test was online you see. I didn't really find sources for the questions so I honestly just wrote a lot, what came to mind.

But that's not how normies did it, I'm beyond sure of it. They did it like they do their projects and homework. They grouped up. They called each other. They shared sources for fuck's sake. After the test I remember them laughing that they found the fucking professor's article talking about the very same subjects she asked on the test. I was fucking flabbergasted. I frantically searched on google during the test and I couldn't find shit. But they all found it. I don't know what it is with this degree, during my undergrad I could find sources, but now I'm apparently worse at googling or finding sources than normies? How? How do they do it? Is there a trick to finding sources in my native language that I'm not aware of? Is the fact that I'm used to googling in English somehow hindering me? Anyway, they helped each other so they got good grades. I know for a fact they did it, there's a bunch of dumbass girls that I know for a fact have a low IQ, but they're best friends with an alpha cunt that is always licking the professor's crusty asshole. By being best friends with them they get good grades by association. Meanwhile I bust my ass obamaself.

And this is just an example of the many advantages normies have on us. Fuck, this really shattered my already non-existent confidence. I'm still shook by it one day later. I don't mind not having the best grade, but one of the bottom 3 in the class? And the other 2 are total fucking retards. Oh my god I'm retarded.

This is brootal, I was also never in any groups and had to work harder than everyone else because of my subhumanity.
Luckily I got higher marks than them usually JFL, so it all worked out.

Whenever I was in a group project my normie group members would just fuck me over and let me do all the work or totally exclude me and then tell the teacher that I didn't do anything.

Every normie I encountered so far didn't like me.

Whenever I was in a group project my normie group members would just fuck me over and let me do all the work or totally exclude me and then tell the teacher that I didn't do anything.
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

They grouped up.
normies can't lose.

They like to talk and put minimal effort into everything.

Normies are evil. I'm talking about white normies mostly since those are the only ones I know.
Black normies are the same tbh but are more similar to low inhib white normies from a rougher, working class background.

They would bully me because I'm white
White and black guys are extremely racist and have a lot of pent up rage against ethnic males and low status white and black guys that they think "make them look bad". You even see it on this forum sometimes.

White and black guys are extremely racist and have a lot of pent up rage against ethnic males and low status white and black guys that they think "make them look bad". You even see it on this forum sometimes.
Really? Do blacks hate ethnics? I thought everyone just hates whites

Really? Do blacks hate ethnics? I thought everyone just hates whites
Yeah they do. Look on reddit subs that are populated by black guys, sohh, worldstarhiphop, TMZ, lipstickalley (some black males post there) and thecoli to see what they think of ethnic males.

yeah, normies help each other everywhere, but as an incel, you can only count on yourself
both in my high school and even in my uni (on my first degree) we had an official group chat on Facebook, but it wasn't used at all, there was another hidden chat (where almost everyone was added except for me and a few other incel-ish guys) where they shared homework, tests (teachers and professors are lazy and often reuse the same tests for different groups or even use the same exams for years)

I know that too well
there were often cases when a teacher announced some project which required 2-person groups in class; you can't talk in class so I waited for the next recess and asked normies if they wanted to work with me and they all claimed they all have partners already (how is that possible? I haven't seen them talk during class? they prolly used these hidden chats on their phones); what's even more infuriating: we had to make 2-person groups and even though the number of students was divisible by 2, everyone except for me had a partner -- later it turned out that some bitches has 3-person groups despite the rules and I were left out (and awkwardly had to ask the teacher to let me do the project on my own)

and yeah, normies often did group projects behind my back (didn't inform me when we were supposed to meet to do it) and then bitched about me not doing anything OR they didn't do anything and I did the whole project on my own

group projects were ALWAYS miserable experiences but even in uni they push this shit on me

Yeah they do. Look on reddit subs that are populated by black guys, sohh, worldstarhiphop, TMZ, lipstickalley (some black males post there) and thecoli to see what they think of ethnic males.

Wow I didn't know. Apparently everyone hates everyone.

Wow I didn't know. Apparently everyone hates everyone.
No surpise. Ethnic males are always fighting with each other. White guy and black guys fight with each other but come together to shit on ethnic males.
But in the end all normies worship women.
Sad state of affairs called humanity tbh

yeah, normies help each other everywhere, but as an incel, you can only count on yourself
both in my high school and even in my uni (on my first degree) we had an official group chat on Facebook, but it wasn't used at all, there was another hidden chat (where almost everyone was added except for me and a few other incel-ish guys) where they shared homework, tests (teachers and professors are lazy and often reuse the same tests for different groups or even use the same exams for years)

I know that too well
there were often cases when a teacher announced some project which required 2-person groups in class; you can't talk in class so I waited for the next recess and asked normies if they wanted to work with me and they all claimed they all have partners already (how is that possible? I haven't seen them talk during class? they prolly used these hidden chats on their phones); what's even more infuriating: we had to make 2-person groups and even though the number of students was divisible by 2, everyone except for me had a partner -- later it turned out that some bitches has 3-person groups despite the rules and I were left out (and awkwardly had to ask the teacher to let me do the project on my own)

and yeah, normies often did group projects behind my back (didn't inform me when we were supposed to meet to do it) and then bitched about me not doing anything OR they didn't do anything and I did the whole project on my own

group projects were ALWAYS miserable experiences but even in uni they push this shit on me
Typical normie behavior. ANALT :feelskek:
No surpise. Ethnic males are always fighting with each other. White guy and black guys fight with each other but come together to shit on ethnic males.
But in the end all normies worship women.
Sad state of affairs called humanity tbh
And even most incels here fall for this bullshit

Every normie I encountered so far didn't like me.

Off by one point, 28/30.
Well. You know It's not bad. I mean I understand that only 3 people didn't get 30/30. But imagine you got 15/30, for example.
Maybe this is a cope though.

Last edited:
If you're ever expected to work in groups for an assignment I've got a good piece of advice for you. When you're in the group they will most likely have no problem giving all of the work to you, make it seem like you have no problem doing this. Hand in the assignment and don't put their names on it or give them any credit for the work, after all you did everything. They will all end up getting zeros and you can relish in their reactions. Make sure to hand it in at the last minute to be sure they turn in nothing.

Well. You know It's not bad. I mean I understand that only 3 people didn't get 30/30. But imagine you got 15/30, for example.
Maybe this is a cope though.
No, it still feels like a personal fuck you from the universe/ the professor woman. Bottom of the barrel, lowest scores in class.
DUDE. I suspect there is such a chat too. Idk how else they would all know some shit they apparently do. Like what thesis topics everyone chose. I was asking in the general chat everyone HAS to be in. Nobody else was asking, they all knew. I think they may have another chat or at the very least, 100% that they have chats among groups of ~3 or 4 friends.

Normies are excluding us from social circles because they don't want us to see how they are actually chad's slaves.
THose secret social circles are probably just normies secretly licking chad's ass, but they don't want us to see that because they could no longer feel superior to us

These advantages are unknown unknowns, we don't even know that we don't know about them. There are a lot of subtle things, the list is endless.

For example, yesterday I got the grades to a test. Out of the whole class of like 11 people, there were only 3 that DIDN'T get the maximum grade. I was one of those 3. Off by one point, 28/30.

And I fucking know why this happened. The test was online you see. I didn't really find sources for the questions so I honestly just wrote a lot, what came to mind.

But that's not how normies did it, I'm beyond sure of it. They did it like they do their projects and homework. They grouped up. They called each other. They shared sources for fuck's sake. After the test I remember them laughing that they found the fucking professor's article talking about the very same subjects she asked on the test. I was fucking flabbergasted. I frantically searched on google during the test and I couldn't find shit. But they all found it. I don't know what it is with this degree, during my undergrad I could find sources, but now I'm apparently worse at googling or finding sources than normies? How? How do they do it? Is there a trick to finding sources in my native language that I'm not aware of? Is the fact that I'm used to googling in English somehow hindering me? Anyway, they helped each other so they got good grades. I know for a fact they did it, there's a bunch of dumbass girls that I know for a fact have a low IQ, but they're best friends with an alpha cunt that is always licking the professor's crusty asshole. By being best friends with them they get good grades by association. Meanwhile I bust my ass obamaself.

And this is just an example of the many advantages normies have on us. Fuck, this really shattered my already non-existent confidence. I'm still shook by it one day later. I don't mind not having the best grade, but one of the bottom 3 in the class? And the other 2 are total fucking retards. Oh my god I'm retarded.
Unironically why i dropped out first time round, normies gather their room temperature iqs together and ended up grade mogging me despite my best efforts. I couldn't cope with the injustice.

Unironically why i dropped out first time round, normies gather their room temperature iqs together and ended up grade mogging me despite my best efforts. I couldn't cope with the injustice.
I dropped out once too brother. Only those who have dropped out know the stress of this situation. God damn, dropping out probably feels as stressful as getting the diagnosis that you have cancer.