[JFL] Normies I know are sharing articles on how to remain mentally sane during corona lockdown

G

Gymcelled

Major
-
22d 20h 39m
They literally can't fathom being lonely and sexless for just a few days lmao. They're in complete panic mode, it's like they're about to face the firing squad.

Some foid I know shared articles on being sexless/away from your partner for the coming days.

Some guys shared articles about what to do when you're at home. Because apparently normies have no fucking clue what to do when you're home.

T

TallCelFag

Recruit
-
10d 18h 0m
Good, more pain for normies please!

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

non-existent personality disorder
-
32d 2h 29m
Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

Lonely white weirdo trying to quit alcohol
-
61d 10h 6m
Good afternoon I hate normies

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Captain
-
22d 18h 29m
I don't know whether to laugh at them or be angry. These Normie fucks have mocked us and downplayed what we go through, yet they can't go to a bar for a few days and cheer for some cucked sports team and their world caves in.

Justdone

Justdone

Captain J.D.
-
24d 6h 34m
I have been socially isolated since I left college with an associates degree in December 2019 and they ain’t even ready to relive the same days over again on top of wageslaving for like 6 hours and now being completely alone at home at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Emba

Emba

Corona Viral Marketing and TP sales...
-
42d 21h 35m
And so the world ends

Not with a bang

But a whimper

MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

neetmaxxed failurecel
-
32d 1h 36m
goes to show how fucking weak and pathetic normies are without muh social circle. "but sex isnt important" "having a gf wont cure you're depression" all while these faggots are already depressed because they have to "isolate themselves" for a couple days

CopeKeith

CopeKeith

Masters of Illusion
-
4d 19h 20m
It is pretty weird to see these articles & memes about normies literally not knowing what to do with a week or few days off of wage slaveing. Those vapid idiots are probably the same ones who bought up all of the toilet paper, and drive 40 in the left lane.

G

Gymcelled

Major
-
22d 20h 39m
goes to show how fucking weak and pathetic normies are without muh social circle. "but sex isnt important" "having a gf wont cure you're depression" all while these faggots are already depressed because they have to "isolate themselves" for a couple days
I always knew this was pure bullshit because normies can't fucking stand not having a gf or going out with their friends. They tell us having a gf isn't important, yet they complain after being gfless for just a couple of weeks.

I remember in hs normies would complain about being sick for 3 or 4 days and not being able to go to a party or hang out with their friends.

I remember one time this chad got into an argument with his friends, so they stopped inviting him to every event for a few weeks. He had a "depression" because of it. But then they got back together and everything was fine of course.

I don't know whether to laugh at them or be angry. These Normie fucks have mocked us and downplayed what we go through, yet they can't go to a bar for a few days and cheer for some cucked sports team and their world caves in.
The best part is i tried warning normies, i told them to get some supplies, stock up on food. They told me i was paranoid and overstressing this "flu". Now they're in full panic mode because the stores are fucking empty and lockdown is coming soon. Fuck you you normie ass bitch. Should have listened to me.

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Captain
-
22d 18h 29m
The best part is i tried warning normies, i told them to get some supplies, stock up on food. They told me i was paranoid and overstressing this "flu". Now they're in full panic mode because the stores are fucking empty and lockdown is coming soon. Fuck you you normie ass bitch. Should have listened to me.
Let them starve. They thought they were too clever to listen to a smelly Inkwell JFL

G

Gymcelled

Major
-
22d 20h 39m
Let them starve. They thought they were too clever to listen to a smelly Inkwell JFL
I also stocked up on soap, shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, mouthwash etc

I'll be clean af while the normies reek lmao

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Captain
-
22d 18h 29m

And they call us smelly JFL

G

Gymcelled

Major
-
22d 20h 39m
And they call us smelly JFL
College was a massive blackpill, normies would come to class after a night of partying. They were sweaty and reeked of alcohol and/or vomit. Disgusting.

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
-
19d 20h 36m
I kinda hope normies break out of quarantine and help spread the disease a bit more :feelskek:

MartinLutherCoon

MartinLutherCoon

neetmaxxed failurecel
-
32d 1h 36m

:chad:maxxing i see

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
11d 9h 14m
I remember in hs normies would complain about being sick for 3 or 4 days and not being able to go to a party or hang out with their friends.
The irony is that they get to do this every week nonstop, so they really aren't missing anything novel. Whereas an incel may be lucky to get invited to a party 1 or 2 times, and getting sick would waste that opportunity.

I remember in high school this one Chad was burnt out from partying every weekend, and decided to stay in on a Saturday night. When he came back to school on Monday, everyone was freaking out, "where were you bro? We were worried sick!".

BITG

BITG

Face = Personality / Height = Confidence: Its Over
-
16d 23h 33m
JFL most normies arent getting sex brocel. Only some high tier normies and above.

Yerberito

Yerberito

Paragon
-
41d 21h 23m
normies are freak out

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
24d 4h 41m
It is pretty weird to see these articles & memes about normies literally not knowing what to do with a week or few days off of wage slaveing. Those vapid idiots are probably the same ones who bought up all of the toilet paper, and drive 40 in the left lane.
They ain't got no clue 'cos they're on the hamster wheel everyday not thinking for themselves, tell me what to do.

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Veteran
-
22d 11h 42m
Proving once again that normies would rope instantly if they had to live our lives

G

Gymcelled

Major
-
22d 20h 39m
JFL most normies arent getting sex brocel. Only some high tier normies and above.
I was mostly referring to normie girls.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
23d 3h 17m
If you normie bastards are reading this, i hope you all die excruiciatingly painful deaths and cough your lungs out you bunch of scum. You get what you fucking deserve

G

Gymcelled

Major
-
22d 20h 39m
If you normie bastards are reading this, i hope you all die excruiciatingly painful deaths and cough your lungs out you bunch of scum. You get what you fucking deserve
Some of them have no toilet paper or not enough food because their npc brains didn't see anything coming, so they'll suffer even more during forced confinement.
The irony is that they get to do this every week nonstop, so they really aren't missing anything novel. Whereas an incel may be lucky to get invited to a party 1 or 2 times, and getting sick would waste that opportunity.

I remember in high school this one Chad was burnt out from partying every weekend, and decided to stay in on a Saturday night. When he came back to school on Monday, everyone was freaking out, "where were you bro? We were worried sick!".
Meanwhile people like you and me could drop dead and they'd walk over our corpse.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
23d 3h 17m
Some of them have no toilet paper or not enough food because their npc brains didn't see anything coming, so they'll suffer even more during forced confinement.
I hope they use sandpaper to wipe their ass, or maybe just use their clothes.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
-
12d 14h 21m
They literally can't fathom being lonely and sexless for just a few days lmao. They're in complete panic mode, it's like they're about to face the firing squad.

Some foid I know shared articles on being sexless/away from your partner for the coming days.

Some guys shared articles about what to do when you're at home. Because apparently normies have no fucking clue what to do when you're home.
Normcucks would commit suicide just after a month.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
-
23d 3h 17m
Call me when you do, I'll jizz on theirs.
you're curry right? lets practice our street-shitting skills instead by taking a massive dump on their graves as well

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

Welcome to Prime Time, bitch!
-
12d 14h 21m
you're curry right? lets practice our street-shitting skills instead by taking a massive dump on their graves as well
A curry I am indeed! That's a fantastic idea, actually.