Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies I know are sharing articles on how to remain mentally sane during corona lockdown

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
They literally can't fathom being lonely and sexless for just a few days lmao. They're in complete panic mode, it's like they're about to face the firing squad.

Some foid I know shared articles on being sexless/away from your partner for the coming days.

Some guys shared articles about what to do when you're at home. Because apparently normies have no fucking clue what to do when you're home.

Good, more pain for normies please!

Transport london chair

Good afternoon I hate normies

I don't know whether to laugh at them or be angry. These Normie fucks have mocked us and downplayed what we go through, yet they can't go to a bar for a few days and cheer for some cucked sports team and their world caves in.

I have been socially isolated since I left college with an associates degree in December 2019 and they ain’t even ready to relive the same days over again on top of wageslaving for like 6 hours and now being completely alone at home at the end of the day.

Last edited:
And so the world ends

Not with a bang

But a whimper

goes to show how fucking weak and pathetic normies are without muh social circle. "but sex isnt important" "having a gf wont cure you're depression" all while these faggots are already depressed because they have to "isolate themselves" for a couple days

It is pretty weird to see these articles & memes about normies literally not knowing what to do with a week or few days off of wage slaveing. Those vapid idiots are probably the same ones who bought up all of the toilet paper, and drive 40 in the left lane.

goes to show how fucking weak and pathetic normies are without muh social circle. "but sex isnt important" "having a gf wont cure you're depression" all while these faggots are already depressed because they have to "isolate themselves" for a couple days
I always knew this was pure bullshit because normies can't fucking stand not having a gf or going out with their friends. They tell us having a gf isn't important, yet they complain after being gfless for just a couple of weeks.

I remember in hs normies would complain about being sick for 3 or 4 days and not being able to go to a party or hang out with their friends.

I remember one time this chad got into an argument with his friends, so they stopped inviting him to every event for a few weeks. He had a "depression" because of it. But then they got back together and everything was fine of course.

I don't know whether to laugh at them or be angry. These Normie fucks have mocked us and downplayed what we go through, yet they can't go to a bar for a few days and cheer for some cucked sports team and their world caves in.
The best part is i tried warning normies, i told them to get some supplies, stock up on food. They told me i was paranoid and overstressing this "flu". Now they're in full panic mode because the stores are fucking empty and lockdown is coming soon. Fuck you you normie ass bitch. Should have listened to me.

The best part is i tried warning normies, i told them to get some supplies, stock up on food. They told me i was paranoid and overstressing this "flu". Now they're in full panic mode because the stores are fucking empty and lockdown is coming soon. Fuck you you normie ass bitch. Should have listened to me.

Let them starve. They thought they were too clever to listen to a smelly Inkwell JFL

Let them starve. They thought they were too clever to listen to a smelly Inkwell JFL
I also stocked up on soap, shower gel, shampoo, toothpaste, mouthwash etc

I'll be clean af while the normies reek lmao

And they call us smelly JFL
College was a massive blackpill, normies would come to class after a night of partying. They were sweaty and reeked of alcohol and/or vomit. Disgusting.

I kinda hope normies break out of quarantine and help spread the disease a bit more :feelskek:

I remember in hs normies would complain about being sick for 3 or 4 days and not being able to go to a party or hang out with their friends.
The irony is that they get to do this every week nonstop, so they really aren't missing anything novel. Whereas an incel may be lucky to get invited to a party 1 or 2 times, and getting sick would waste that opportunity.

I remember in high school this one Chad was burnt out from partying every weekend, and decided to stay in on a Saturday night. When he came back to school on Monday, everyone was freaking out, "where were you bro? We were worried sick!".

JFL most normies arent getting sex brocel. Only some high tier normies and above.

normies are freak out

It is pretty weird to see these articles & memes about normies literally not knowing what to do with a week or few days off of wage slaveing. Those vapid idiots are probably the same ones who bought up all of the toilet paper, and drive 40 in the left lane.
They ain't got no clue 'cos they're on the hamster wheel everyday not thinking for themselves, tell me what to do.

Proving once again that normies would rope instantly if they had to live our lives

JFL most normies arent getting sex brocel. Only some high tier normies and above.
I was mostly referring to normie girls.

If you normie bastards are reading this, i hope you all die excruiciatingly painful deaths and cough your lungs out you bunch of scum. You get what you fucking deserve

If you normie bastards are reading this, i hope you all die excruiciatingly painful deaths and cough your lungs out you bunch of scum. You get what you fucking deserve
Some of them have no toilet paper or not enough food because their npc brains didn't see anything coming, so they'll suffer even more during forced confinement.
The irony is that they get to do this every week nonstop, so they really aren't missing anything novel. Whereas an incel may be lucky to get invited to a party 1 or 2 times, and getting sick would waste that opportunity.

I remember in high school this one Chad was burnt out from partying every weekend, and decided to stay in on a Saturday night. When he came back to school on Monday, everyone was freaking out, "where were you bro? We were worried sick!".
Meanwhile people like you and me could drop dead and they'd walk over our corpse.

Some of them have no toilet paper or not enough food because their npc brains didn't see anything coming, so they'll suffer even more during forced confinement.

I hope they use sandpaper to wipe their ass, or maybe just use their clothes.

They literally can't fathom being lonely and sexless for just a few days lmao. They're in complete panic mode, it's like they're about to face the firing squad.

Some foid I know shared articles on being sexless/away from your partner for the coming days.

Some guys shared articles about what to do when you're at home. Because apparently normies have no fucking clue what to do when you're home.
Normcucks would commit suicide just after a month.

Call me when you do, I'll jizz on theirs.

you're curry right? lets practice our street-shitting skills instead by taking a massive dump on their graves as well

you're curry right? lets practice our street-shitting skills instead by taking a massive dump on their graves as well
A curry I am indeed! That's a fantastic idea, actually.