Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies in developing countries are brainwashed slaves. "Gotta work as much as possible to get ahead, if not you deserve to rot in poverty".

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Seriously, people in developing countries just don't give a shit about anything but getting ahead. They'll work on APPEARING to be hard-working all day long. If they do something, they'll do it in such a way to seem like a lot of effort has been put into it.

I hate this fucking mentality. I prefer looking at the essence of things and ignoring all trivial or obvious bullshit. Why bother making something pretty or fucking with 200 largely pointless things and details when you can just do something in a straightforward manner and essentially have the same shit.

Makes it really hard to get anywhere in life in these countries. X, Y, Z will work like a slave for pennies 24/7 with unpaid overtime for years while befriending the bosses and kissing any ass that can do something for them, all for the promise of maybe getting ahead a few years in the future.

This reality is fucking absurd.

Work only makes sense if you can drive. There is really no reason work if yo udo not have a driver licence.

Similar kind of hyper-capitalism is prevalent in slavlands.

Wageslave mindset

Almost every country is like this

Work only makes sense if you can drive. There is really no reason work if yo udo not have a driver licence.
:feelsmega::giga::feelsohgod: Ehhh, I think you need therapy.

:feelsmega::giga::feelsohgod: Ehhh, I think you need therapy.

I do not know if yo uare joking or not but why do I need therapy?Therapy is a meme, it will not help me to get a driver licence or to reach any kind of goal. Also, what I am saying is true. There is really no point in working if you cannot drive.

@HopeCopeRope And that also comes into play. Work only makes sense if you already have a foundation a family, living on your own, having a driver lcience and a car. Knowing how to drive and a driver licence are the minimum requirement for working though.

@HopeCopeRope And that also comes into play. Work only makes sense if you already have a foundation a family, living on your own, having a driver lcience and a car. Knowing how to drive and a driver licence are the minimum requirement for working though.
Just take public transportation bro :soy: