Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Normies: Incels Arent Even Ugly

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Normies: Incels Aren't Unattractive
The Average Incel:
3dd4023
Otjov6o6jqu11
Kg2eu7H

But No Srsly where does this misconception come from......Why tf would we browse incels.co and waste our time online if we weren't unattractive and unable to get relationships
But No Srsly where does this misconception come from......Why tf would we browse incels.co and waste our time online if we weren't unattractive and unable to get relationships

that's not the average incel.
most of us are not within the bottom 10%, which would be really unattractive, but foids find most men deeply unattractive
when i look in the mirror i don't repulse myself but i know the thought of sex with me is nauseating to foids.
this was something i had to learn through many bad experiences and didn't come naturally to me.
that wouldn't be the case if i was a 2/10 like in those pics.

That's the average? How many chads did it take to increase the average by that much.

Even if it that was true and we were average, that wouldn't mean shit cause anything that's sub 8 is automatically undateble in foids eyes.

as somehow who has a recessed chin like this its fucking laughable when normies think we dont like that bad.

even when i grow my beard i still look like shit, a beard doesnt hide a recessed chin as much as people think

The Average Incel:
Normies don't say that. Reddit cucks do.
And they are saying it just for the sake of disagreeing with what incels say.
Just like they say that all incels are volcels but guys that reject women are incels in denial. Don't pay attention to what those hypocritical shitheads post.

With many of us, its that we're ugly,
its that women have a hard believing we're men,
a 5'4 dude with recessed jaw may not be necessarily ugly,
but women can't get a sexual aorusal to them

I find it funny when they say "they aren't even that ugly" :feelsclown:

The Average Incel:View attachment 385698View attachment 385699View attachment 385703
first one is so fucking brutal, the bird mogs him.

With many of us, its that we're ugly,
its that women have a hard believing we're men,
a 5'4 dude with recessed jaw may not be necessarily ugly,
but women can't get a sexual aorusal to them

to women, there are three genders - female, male, and those things with penises that are not viewed as sexual partners
IT hates the term “femoid” because it’s dehumanizing, but for the longest time, women already view under-8 in looks men as unfuckable humanoids

Those people are truecels
most of us are not within the bottom 10%, which would be really unattractive, but foids find most men deeply unattractive
when i look in the mirror i don't repulse myself but i know the thought of sex with me is nauseating to foids.
this was something i had to learn through many bad experiences and didn't come naturally to me.
Yeah most aren’t that screwed but because of how high foid’s standards are, we are still considered ugly

Normies don't say that. Reddit cucks do.
And they are saying it just for the sake of disagreeing with what incels say.
Just like they say that all incels are volcels but guys that reject women are incels in denial. Don't pay attention to what those hypocritical shitheads post.

Bottom pic for me is a normie tier/low tier normie. He could probably slay at SEA.

Don't bother with normie gas lightning.

yeah

I think it takes a special kind of soycuck to come up with that argument. Most normies know how the game works.

from what users sent me here in DMs, none are ugly, all are 3-4/10

they havent seen my face

Only the most attractive incels post their pictures. So it's something called survivorship bias.