Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious normies: it's impossible that drug companies could work together to harm their customers for profit, take your meds, schizo

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
also normies: all men, literally roughly the half of the population, are in a great conspiracy called patriarchy and they control everything (despite being seemingly enslaved by foids to the point of spending absurd amounts of money to get any attention from them because they're biologically wired to be validated by them), but they use all their power to harm themselves with toxic masculinity for fun and foids rewarding psychopathic behavior has nothing to do with it
129527601 1746460695506031 4235615010655268484 o

High IQ as fuck.

>Water is wet thread

Whenever I find cognitive dissonance in my thought, I feel uneasy, restless, until I've fully resolved the conflict. Normalcattle does not seem to have this trait. That indicates that they are barely conscious.

Normies live in a world where everything is beautiful. They don't bother about such things or politics because it won't affect them. Their lifestyle won't change.

Take your fucking meds.

Take your meds, goyim.

JewPsychiatry

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back