Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies just can't stand staying at home and not go out slaying foids

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
all the normies are like "Duuhh I cant stay at home i feel suffocated duhh"
honestly fuck them. Im so used to Isolation that i dont even care if itll go on for 2 years even. normies have to stay at home for 2 weeks and they are losing their minds
"HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE WITHOUT GOING TO THE CLUB AND FUCK CHICKS AND GET DRUNK AND DOING DRUGS???????????????"
Its a fucking joke.
everytime a normie says shit like that i want to fucking punch them in the nose.
honestly i cant imagine going out more than once a week to buy essential supply and thats it.
how do normies manage to go out 7 times a week?

Shameless plug:

[Chorus]
Social distance and quarantine, just another day for me. My reality

The world is crumbling around me, from my window I can see, there's blood in the streets

A right/left hook to the head is WAY more lethal than a punch to the nose, just saying.
honestly have no idea. the normie lifestyle is beyond me
They fucking don't lmao, that's a hyperbole. Only Chads and holes do.

True they don't even know what real pain is

normies are like aliens to me.
other than the fact were both members of the Homo Sapian species we have nothing in common

The normies have several friends generally of the same level, with whom they look for a thousand ways to avoid being bored (remember, the normies by themselves are boring) and it is then that they find various activities to be social, this I could examine at school In addition, I also had a group of friends so I could better understand how it worked.

JFL at normies / NPCs reactions to isolation. They're a bunch of weak minded weasels

JFL at normies / NPCs reactions to isolation. They're a bunch of weak minded weasels
I would rather be a weak minded weasel thanks

all the normies are like "Duuhh I cant stay at home i feel suffocated duhh"
honestly fuck them. Im so used to Isolation that i dont even care if itll go on for 2 years even. normies have to stay at home for 2 weeks and they are losing their minds
"HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE WITHOUT GOING TO THE CLUB AND FUCK CHICKS AND GET DRUNK AND DOING DRUGS???????????????"
Its a fucking joke.
everytime a normie says shit like that i want to fucking punch them in the nose.
honestly i cant imagine going out more than once a week to buy essential supply and thats it.
how do normies manage to go out 7 times a week?
Is tinder big in isreal?

Fuck normies, they will get consecuences

Kinda funny tbh