Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies lack empathy

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Me and one of my normie friends were having a conversation about St. bagelcel and I asked him would your gf still be with you if you were 5'0 tall. It never crossed his mind being over 6 feet tall he said maybe idk I never asked her but probably. The self awareness of normies sometimes is questionable. He told me its never been an issue for so it doesnt matter

Well, people don't dwell on things that don't affect them. I'd say that I lack sympathy, while normies lack empathy.

" maybe idk" WHY ARE NORMIES SO FUCKING BRAIN DEAD. Every time I talk to these little shits they talk back like they have the mind of an earth worm........... It seriously pisses me off how the majority of people are so mindless.

They don´t have any, since they don´t have any need for it.
Soulless excrement.

Last edited:
" maybe idk" WHY ARE NORMIES SO FUCKING BRAIN DEAD. Every time I talk to these little shits they talk back like they have the mind of an earth worm........... It seriously pisses me off how the majority of people are so mindless.
You are not alone bro.
I get headaches talking to normies shit because they never dare to take seriously any conversation.
Some people posted Inceldom made us into Nihilistics.
I beg to differ.
The true nihilistics are the fucking normies who just care about taking the most pleasure out of their pathetic live.
We on the opposite can see and think beyond this simple materialistic vision of life, because our sufferings also left us more self-awared.

Only a very tiny percentage of people would actually care about problems that do not affect them. Beyond the basic virtue signalling fake shit that normies like to do so much

You are not alone bro.
I get headaches talking to normies shit because they never dare to take seriously any conversation.
Some people posted Inceldom made us into Nihilistics.
I beg to differ.
The true nihilistics are the fucking normies who just care about taking the most pleasure out of their pathetic live.
We on the opposite can see and think beyond this simple materialistic vision of life, because our sufferings also left us more self-awared.
Precisely. We weren't and still aren't handed good treatment on a silver platter like normvermin so we see the world for what it truly is. Being a realist is always ultimately better than being blinded by dopamine fueled by the shallowness of society.

Only a very tiny percentage of people would actually care about problems that do not affect them. Beyond the basic virtue signalling fake shit that normies like to do so much
Yeah virtue signalling needs to fucking S.T.O.P.

TBH I see your friend's reply as something that is perfectly logical. Only something very unconventional would suddenly make your 6ft+ pal 5'0 suddenly especially when he's still dating.

But did you expect any form of sympathy from a normie whose 6ft+ tall in a dating scene where females favor tallness heavily?

All of the dopamines and validation he receives would disconnect him from our reality and our perception of it. He's uncaring but I don't sense that he's actually full of malice. Just too distant to even care or be aware.