Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies Love Fallacies Here are some of them.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
Normies Love Using Fallacies Here are some of the ones they love using
Apex Fallacy

feminist often fall for the apex fallacy. The use is exemplified by the "Stoner with a Boner" blog:[3]
[An] apex fallacy is the idea that we assign the characteristics of the highest visibility members of a group to all members of that group.[note 1]
Women have looked up, and seen that the top of society is made up of men that hold power. They then attribute that characteristic to all men. The line of thinking goes, all CEO’s are men (mostly true), therefore all men are CEO’s (not even close). Feminists fail to look at the men at the bottom of the pyramid.
Honorable Mention * Nadir fallacy occurs when someone evaluates a group using the worst group members. (Im Looking At You IT)

The Good Ol No True Scotsman
In this form of faulty reasoning one's belief is rendered unfalsifiable because no matter how compelling the evidence is, one simply shifts the goalposts so that it wouldn't apply to a supposedly 'true' example. This kind of post-rationalization is a way of avoiding valid criticisms of one's argument.
Example :
Person A: "Not all Women Only Care About Looks Money and Status."
Person B: "But the way women act In observable reality and many peer reviewed behavioral studies is largely divorced from what you are saying "
Person A: "But not all women are like that Some care about personality."

Anecdotal Evidence Fallacy

In place of logical evidence, this fallacy substitutes examples from someone's personal experience. Arguments that rely heavily on anecdotal evidence tend to overlook the fact that one (possibly isolated) example can't stand alone as definitive proof of a greater premise.
For Example
:soy: I have a friend named prajeet hes 5,4 balding and an Indian janitor and he gets all the women.
PS Normies your one anecdotal example doesn't invalidate the blackpill....an exception to the rule doesn't invalidate the rule

The Just World Or The "Just (insert verb) Bro
The just-world fallacy or just-world hypothesis is the cognitive bias (or assumption) that a person's actions are inherently inclined to bring morally fair and fitting consequences to that person, to the end of all noble actions being eventually rewarded and all evil actions eventually punished. \

Incel : Im a KHHV whos 22 and already balding
IT Soyboy: Just cut off you hair bro...like the Rock or Jason Statham.
Incel: But they only look good bald because they have the perfect head shape, complexion and height

Okay so first how about we disperse the idea that confidence can basically show itself out of nowhere. I for one don't know anybody that can simply get certainty from no earlier great encounters. In the event that you've had no karma with young ladies, in actuality, and you've been effectively trying however getting ghosted or dismissed every step of the way would you say you will remain tireless? Totally screwing not, do normies not comprehend that consistent earlier disappointment can in a real sense channel your will to keep attempting? They state "simply be certain" when they are similar individuals that have encountered a relationship and sex. I couldn't imagine anything better than to see appealing individuals striped of their searches for a very long time and set into society. I couldn't want anything more than to see them attempt to keep up a sexual coexistence. the looks on their appearances when they can't ponder getting ghosted or being imperceptible to others. Have you ever seen how incredibly appealing individuals are sure to the point that they nearly seem like butt heads once in a while? It's the consequence of long periods of good confirmation that has in a real sense formed their character's into feeling unrivaled. We are essentially the inverse, long stretches of dismissal, separation, and steady disregard by society to perceive lookism results in incels.

Privitation Fallacy
The fallacy of relative privation rejects an argument by stating the existence of a more important problem. The existence of such a worse issue, the fallacy insists, thereby makes the initial argument irrelevant. This fallacy is also known as the appeal to worse problems or “not as bad as”.
A goof example of this fallacy I found from https://heightismhub.freeforums.net/thread/417/inceltears-morons-heightism-privitation-fallacy
So in this post the OP was complaining about dating, however multiple posters think heightism is laughable in terms of discrimination
::)
. The guy in the screenshot is obviously super height obsessed with height, using fractions and decimals and claiming a quarter inch makes any difference. However if you read the comments, you can find some of the biggest morons denying heightism by using every classic in the book, anecdotal evidence, blacks had it worse, celebrities, on one of the most heightist, victim blaming subs of all time. Fuck these idiots
>:(
, they deserve to be tossed off a tall building for such nonsense. They even use examples of average heighted guys who have no problems to dismiss heightism, lmao. Here's some of the worst drivel in the thread.

I'll repeat, George Lucas, 5'7", married long before Star Wars. 2 inches won't make you a different person.He is taller than I and I am happily married. Height is not your problem, mate.
I have a few mates below 5’9 and they’re onto a new girl every couple of weeks. Weird coincidence but they’re confident, funny, dress well and don’t have a preoccupation with their own height. Plus they wash and don’t spend all their time on a forum wallowing in their own misery. But as I say it’s just a weird coincidence.
The idea that being short leads to any kind of negative treatment by society is one of the most bullshit things to come out of the incel ideology. For reference, I’m 5’8”. Most guys in my friend group are between 5’6” and 5’10” and none of us have ever faced any “discrimination” for our heights.
And your height is in no way comparable to your race. Come back to me when there are hateful slurs that were historically used to refer to enslaved short people and short people are actively prevented from succeeding due to any systematic biases against them.
You're not getting rejected because of your height, you're getting rejected because your a twat.
Because racism is a real, actual thing that exists.Nobody is discriminated against for being 5'7.
We dont make fun of his suffering. We make fun of the belief that being a certain height unlocks all posibilities in your life and that if you are shorter there isnt a future for you.

God, they make r/short look enlightened and aware in comparison. That place legitimately is rage inducing whenever height is talked about and an incel is mocked for it. How convenient the women are probably 95% of commenters.

Strawman
A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, meanwhile the proper idea of argument under discussion was not addressed or properly refuted. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man"

These examples are a complete strawman of the Blackpill Viewpoint ....the blackpill never stated that women don't have individual personalities or that women are worthless breeding cattle ..the blackpill simply states that women naturally select men based on looks rather than personality. In addition these poorly drawn comics attempt to make the assertion That Blackpillers Or Incels ( The two aren't mutually exclusive. Not all incels are blackpillers and not all blackpillers are incels.) espouse hateful views to women and actively disrespect women irl... I don't think I need to explain why this completely retarded and unfounded.

Screenshot 20201112 120809 Reddit
Screenshot 20201112 120322 Reddit
Screenshot 20201112 120458 Reddit
Screenshot 20201112 120809 Reddit

Occam's Razor
Occam's razor, Ockham's razor, Ocham's razor or law of parsimony is the problem-solving principle that "entities should not be multiplied without necessity" or, more simply, the simplest explanation is usually the right one.
This ones not rlly a fallacy but its more of just a counterargument to the soy filled IT....who often unironically acknowledge the blackpill and tell us to take showers....and here I was with my incel bros just bathing in shit growing out my nails and not cutting my hair.
Chances are the simplest answer as to why your dating life is subpar or nonexistent is probably the simplest answer your looks money or status is subpar or lacking.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201112-120809_Reddit.jpg
    Screenshot_20201112-120809_Reddit.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 79
Brutal no reply pill.

Very good thread man, high effort AF, IT cucks should be beheaded.

They're just emotional asf leading to poor logic.

Normies Love Using Fallacies Here are some of the ones they love using
Apex Fallacy

feminist often fall for the apex fallacy. The use is exemplified by the "Stoner with a Boner" blog:[3]

Honorable Mention * Nadir fallacy occurs when someone evaluates a group using the worst group members. (Im Looking At You IT)
View attachment 370775
The Good Ol No True Scotsman
In this form of faulty reasoning one's belief is rendered unfalsifiable because no matter how compelling the evidence is, one simply shifts the goalposts so that it wouldn't apply to a supposedly 'true' example. This kind of post-rationalization is a way of avoiding valid criticisms of one's argument.
Example :
Person A: "Not all Women Only Care About Looks Money and Status."
Person B: "But the way women act In observable reality and many peer reviewed behavioral studies is largely divorced from what you are saying "
Person A: "But not all women are like that Some care about personality."

Anecdotal Evidence Fallacy

In place of logical evidence, this fallacy substitutes examples from someone's personal experience. Arguments that rely heavily on anecdotal evidence tend to overlook the fact that one (possibly isolated) example can't stand alone as definitive proof of a greater premise.
For Example
:soy: I have a friend named prajeet hes 5,4 balding and an Indian janitor and he gets all the women.
PS Normies your one anecdotal example doesn't invalidate the blackpill....an exception to the rule doesn't invalidate the rule

The Just World Or The "Just (insert verb) Bro
The just-world fallacy or just-world hypothesis is the cognitive bias (or assumption) that a person's actions are inherently inclined to bring morally fair and fitting consequences to that person, to the end of all noble actions being eventually rewarded and all evil actions eventually punished. \

Incel : Im a KHHV whos 22 and already balding
IT Soyboy: Just cut off you hair bro...like the Rock or Jason Statham.
Incel: But they only look good bald because they have the perfect head shape, complexion and height

Okay so first how about we disperse the idea that confidence can basically show itself out of nowhere. I for one don't know anybody that can simply get certainty from no earlier great encounters. In the event that you've had no karma with young ladies, in actuality, and you've been effectively trying however getting ghosted or dismissed every step of the way would you say you will remain tireless? Totally screwing not, do normies not comprehend that consistent earlier disappointment can in a real sense channel your will to keep attempting? They state "simply be certain" when they are similar individuals that have encountered a relationship and sex. I couldn't imagine anything better than to see appealing individuals striped of their searches for a very long time and set into society. I couldn't want anything more than to see them attempt to keep up a sexual coexistence. the looks on their appearances when they can't ponder getting ghosted or being imperceptible to others. Have you ever seen how incredibly appealing individuals are sure to the point that they nearly seem like butt heads once in a while? It's the consequence of long periods of good confirmation that has in a real sense formed their character's into feeling unrivaled. We are essentially the inverse, long stretches of dismissal, separation, and steady disregard by society to perceive lookism results in incels.

Privitation Fallacy
The fallacy of relative privation rejects an argument by stating the existence of a more important problem. The existence of such a worse issue, the fallacy insists, thereby makes the initial argument irrelevant. This fallacy is also known as the appeal to worse problems or “not as bad as”.
A goof example of this fallacy I found from https://heightismhub.freeforums.net/thread/417/inceltears-morons-heightism-privitation-fallacy
So in this post the OP was complaining about dating, however multiple posters think heightism is laughable in terms of discrimination
::)
. The guy in the screenshot is obviously super height obsessed with height, using fractions and decimals and claiming a quarter inch makes any difference. However if you read the comments, you can find some of the biggest morons denying heightism by using every classic in the book, anecdotal evidence, blacks had it worse, celebrities, on one of the most heightist, victim blaming subs of all time. Fuck these idiots
>:(
, they deserve to be tossed off a tall building for such nonsense. They even use examples of average heighted guys who have no problems to dismiss heightism, lmao. Here's some of the worst drivel in the thread.

I'll repeat, George Lucas, 5'7", married long before Star Wars. 2 inches won't make you a different person.He is taller than I and I am happily married. Height is not your problem, mate.
I have a few mates below 5’9 and they’re onto a new girl every couple of weeks. Weird coincidence but they’re confident, funny, dress well and don’t have a preoccupation with their own height. Plus they wash and don’t spend all their time on a forum wallowing in their own misery. But as I say it’s just a weird coincidence.
The idea that being short leads to any kind of negative treatment by society is one of the most bullshit things to come out of the incel ideology. For reference, I’m 5’8”. Most guys in my friend group are between 5’6” and 5’10” and none of us have ever faced any “discrimination” for our heights.
And your height is in no way comparable to your race. Come back to me when there are hateful slurs that were historically used to refer to enslaved short people and short people are actively prevented from succeeding due to any systematic biases against them.
You're not getting rejected because of your height, you're getting rejected because your a twat.
Because racism is a real, actual thing that exists.Nobody is discriminated against for being 5'7.
We dont make fun of his suffering. We make fun of the belief that being a certain height unlocks all posibilities in your life and that if you are shorter there isnt a future for you.

God, they make r/short look enlightened and aware in comparison. That place legitimately is rage inducing whenever height is talked about and an incel is mocked for it. How convenient the women are probably 95% of commenters.

Strawman
A straw man is a form of argument and an informal fallacy of having the impression of refuting an argument, meanwhile the proper idea of argument under discussion was not addressed or properly refuted. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man"

These examples are a complete strawman of the Blackpill Viewpoint ....the blackpill never stated that women don't have individual personalities or that women are worthless breeding cattle ..the blackpill simply states that women naturally select men based on looks rather than personality. In addition these poorly drawn comics attempt to make the assertion That Blackpillers Or Incels ( The two aren't mutually exclusive. Not all incels are blackpillers and not all blackpillers are incels.) espouse hateful views to women and actively disrespect women irl... I don't think I need to explain why this completely retarded and unfounded.

View attachment 370816View attachment 370819View attachment 370820View attachment 370821

Occam's Razor
Occam's razor, Ockham's razor, Ocham's razor or law of parsimony is the problem-solving principle that "entities should not be multiplied without necessity" or, more simply, the simplest explanation is usually the right one.
This ones not rlly a fallacy but its more of just a counterargument to the soy filled IT....who often unironically acknowledge the blackpill and tell us to take showers....and here I was with my incel bros just bathing in shit growing out my nails and not cutting my hair.
Chances are the simplest answer as to why your dating life is subpar or nonexistent is probably the simplest answer your looks money or status is subpar or lacking.
Great post. Bookmarked, as it's a good compilation.

Some day we should post about filters, because the only one we talk about is the halo effect and we forget about the other ones like perceptive selection.

High IQ post OP. Intellectually mogs me tbh

Underrated post.

Underrated Post.

This. You can never reason with the willfully ignorant, or worse, complete morons who think their warped, self-worshipping views are the God-spoken truth. I've long since given up trying to argue with NPC retards.

This

they also lack self awareness, a developed pre frontal cortex, and a soul. They are quite literally NPC's or robots if you will

This

they also lack self awareness, a developed pre frontal cortex, and a soul. They are quite literally NPC's or robots if you will

sure, sometimes I wonder if souls exist.
saw an inexplicable event as a child, a doorknob moving involuntary. my curiosity made me open the door and see if someone was there, no one.

It isn't about prefrontal cortex per si.
heightened self-awareness is based on suffering, constant trauma. it freezes you, leading to an adaptation to question the true nature of the events around you, circumstances.

heightened self-awareness is based on suffering, constant trauma. it freezes you, leading to an adaptation to question the true nature of the events around you, circumstances.
Honestly high IQ.

Fallacies are the best they can do. They usually won't even bother going there, they'll stick with ridicule attacks and simply dismissing stuff.

Fallacies are the best they can do. They usually won't even bother going there, they'll stick with ridicule attacks and simply dismissing stuff.

The thing about being intellectually honest is that it makes you high inhib and makes you permanently angry. It is honestly better to be completely unaware of your own mistakes and spit out nonsense while verbally attacking anyone who you don't like. Just spit out some strawmen while accusing everyone else for doing that. If anyone questions you then tell them they are just jealous or autistic, or attack their character by claiming they look homo or something. That's what everyone does. No reason to be better than them

This. You can never reason with the willfully ignorant, or worse, complete morons who think their warped, self-worshipping views are the God-spoken truth. I've long since given up trying to argue with NPC retards.