Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies love loud music because it stops you from personalitymaxxing

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Think about it. Why do normies love loud obnoxious music at parties? Because they don’t care about getting to know you and figuring out your personality, the music stops you from being able to talk and all you can present is your looks, statue, height, frame, face, etc.How exactly are you supposed to present your personality when you can barely even hear anything?

very high iq, it's true tbh

Looks = personality. I thought it was clear by now

I never got all those guys who keep blasting their shitty music out of their car. Niggers are especially guilty.

What? Do you think people will think you are cultured? All the niggers who do this always blast the lowest most shittiest of rap anyway. Never seen anyone blasting illmatic btw

what a pointless video

I like loud music in my headphones

girls don't want ugly guys to try and run game on them so they discourage it via music

why do you folllow so many ppl

I actually followed the entire forum and wanted to see how many people would follow me back

Limit is 1k so I had to follow and unfollow until alert was sent to 11k people

what a pointless video

Pointless video, pointless people

That was why I could never stand clubs and bars. You can't hear yourself think, how are you supposed to have a conversation? it's just for Chads and Jester maxed Chad-lites to pick off the women.

Every normie infested place has loud music which is something that ensues ragefuel in me. Literally makes me want to go errrrrrrrrrr