Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies Make Me Want To Vomit

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I just got done watching this video: . Why did I just put myself through that? Their culture is dogshit, and I'm depressed because it made me realize how far reaching it is. Channels like there are extremely popular on Youtube. I would like to tell myself to be my own man and be confident in my own lifestyle and interests, but how can I when the cult of Post Malone concert goers and trendy animated accounts of trivial normie drama comprises the broader culture?

On top of being outcasted for our looks, blackpilled incels are often outcasted for other reasons too. If you think someone is ever gonna appreciate you for having real, nuanced thoughts and feelings, you're coping hard. Even many incels are trapped in the normie vortex.

The only people I hate more than normies are redpilled copers (srs) I fucking hate normies with a passion though ngl. Normies are all conformists who eat up whatever society shits out at them and hate whoever doesn't conform. Fuck normies and fuck redpillers. Fuck them all (srs)

The only people I hate more than normies are redpilled copers (srs) I fucking hate normies with a passion though ngl. Normies are all conformists who eat up whatever society shits out at them and hate whoever doesn't conform. Fuck normies and fuck redpillers. Fuck them all (srs)
Normies are worse than redpillers. At least some redpillers have charisma and a little raw passion in them. Normies are literally NPCs, and I don't even like that meme. That's actually what they are.

Jfl she sounds like a child talking to her parents about how quirky she is.
Normies are all conformists who eat up whatever society shits out at them and hate whoever doesn't conform.

Normies are worse than redpillers. At least some redpillers have charisma and a little raw passion in them. Normies are literally NPCs, and I don't even like that meme. That's actually what they are.
The only reason I hate redpillers more than normies is because redpillers think they got the "game" figured out and gigacope by acting "alpha" when most of them are incels in denial. They usually post LARPS of them talking to foids.

"Saving a girl from a creep"

What actually happened: The whore in the video assaulted an innocent man for breathing within 50 feet of a female because he was not Chad.

The only reason I hate redpillers more than normies is because redpillers think they got the "game" figured out and gigacope by acting "alpha" when most of them are incels in denial. They usually post LARPS of them talking to foids.
That's actually amusing to me though.
"Saving a girl from a creep"

What actually happened: The whore in the video assaulted an innocent man for breathing within 50 feet of a female because he was not Chad.
Exactly.

( 4:56 ) that would probably make me go Paddock

i hate those animation channels that always show up in my recommendations

( 4:56 ) that would probably make me go Paddock
That voice... it's like nails on a chalkboard combined with an old train coming to a screeching halt.

I look at this video and its another animated story video. This formula gets stale and old but it appeals to the normalfags for some reason because most of them are run by foids.

Normies are creating the Elliot Rodgers and Cho's of tomorrow.

The blood is on their hands.
It really is. They can blame video games and weapons all they want. It is their nature of hedonistic exclusion and selfishness to blame.

This is a trend all of a sudden? When did this start being a thing? Gay as fuck

Last edited:
I just got done watching this video:

Question, why do all these female animation youtubers sound the same?
They either sound like those or squeeky weeb animu girl wannabes.

Is that literally the same fucking woman with 3 different youtube channels? Jfl. The third one is different but I swear the first two are same & there's another big channel out there that sounds same.

Last edited:
I do not know what is wrong with American whore's voices, within 30 seconds of listening to them, I already have urges to kill them in minecraft

Can they not speak normally? Is this just the way they speak?

They all sound exactly the same, like they are clones or something.

Last edited:
That post I made above, play all 3 at the same time lol.

That woman should be cleaning or cooking and giving birth to children from her looksmatch not being a youtuber with 12 years old behavior.

I do not know what is wrong with American whore's voices, within 30 seconds of listening to them, I already have urges to kill them in minecraft

Can they not speak normally? Is this just the way they speak?

They all sound exactly the same, like they are clones or something.
Bunshins 121244

That post I made above, play all 3 at the same time lol.

Is this what an office full of foids sounds like? I only experince these demonic voices when in public and a group of foids passes by. Also he deserves to get his dick sucked, he probably paid for it all. Cash, ass or grass.

JFL I rarely watch gay ass recommended youtube videos anyways so I am not gonna give them my views

However, normie culture is disgusting in that it is conformist, lookist and drone like

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back