Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies need to wake up and see the truth

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
So much bluepill has been shoved up a normie's ass that it has come spilling out of their mouths. These normies are being brainwashed by foids into believing that they need to work on their personalities, become rich by wage slaving day and night and turn a better man because foids don't like losers, foids like successful and economically attractive men with a stable job. And people spewing this bullshit are none other than their own parents, friends, society and pop culture.

The brainwashing process is so effective that they fail to see the hypergamous nature of foids, they fail to see how the dating world is rigged against sub-8 men, they simply refuse to accept the blackpill. When they see a Chad pumping and dumping foids the first thought which crosses their mind is "He must have a nice personality". When they see foid riding the cock carousel they think "It's her life and her choice, she can have sex with anyone she wants". And at the end of the day when the normie's friend asks him why is he still single he says "I'm studying really hard. Soon I'll be rich and then women will flock to me". And indeed when he turns 30 and becomes rich foids do flock to him. His cucked brain starts thinking "My parents and friends were right all along, women do love successful men". He refuses to accept the fact that Chads got laid even without spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to get a stupid degree or wage slaving day and night.

He fails to see the dark truth that his parents and society were training him all these years to betabuxx some old hag in her 30's who spent the best years of her life riding the cock carousel. He is too bluepilled to realise that the foid he married doesn't loves him, she only lusts after his money. She bites the bullet and keeps providing him with occasional pity sex to keep his faith in the bluepill intact. She cheats on him with Chads and forces him to raise Chad's babies. The normie unaware of her treacherous deceptions keeps providing her and her bastard child with luxury and comfort.

And every time a normie falls in this trap an evil grin spreads across the face of the feminist overlord who spun this whole web of deceiving and bluepilling innocent men.

Normies aren't aware of just how hypergamous foids are because a lot of foids keep their messages secret between them and the Chads so the normie thinks the girl that took 100 dicks only took 10.

didnt read your wall of text, but

nah Id say a lot of normie youth probably know whats up pretty quickly these days due to black/red/purple pill forums that can be easily found on the net.

and if they tried tinder, and get really low matches, theyll prolly google 'why im not getting tinder matches' and find sites that expose the crazy disparity between men and women in online dating
theyll wake up real quick.

I only woke up around early 20s, because these based sites are rare, hidden and not so prevalent back then..
so it took a lotta digging to get here..(come here from bodybuilding forum btw)

Normies need to die

didnt read your wall of text, but

nah Id say a lot of normie youth probably know whats up pretty quickly these days due to black/red/purple pill forums that can be easily found on the net.

and if they tried tinder, and get really low matches, theyll prolly google 'why im not getting tinder matches' and find sites that expose the crazy disparity between men and women in online dating
theyll wake up real quick.

I only woke up around early 20s, because these based sites are rare, hidden and not so prevalent back then..
so it took a lotta digging to get here..(come here from bodybuilding forum btw)
Have you ever read what those IT cucks keep writing in the comments. It doesn't matter if you give them thousands of proofs and researches on Tinder or female hypergamy. They'll always reply with "But my friend has a 5'6 husband and she loves him". They won't accept the blackpill so easily.

I know that there is a lot of material online but they don't buy it, they think a misogynistic incel has written it who can't get any pussy. You send them a wall of text written by a foid who accepts that she hates ugly men and loves Chad and they'll say that its written by an incel LARPing as a foid. Those normie cucks are fucking dumb. They'd rather humiliate and embarrass themselves in front of foids than cope with us.

Normies aren't aware of just how hypergamous foids are because a lot of foids keep their messages secret between them and the Chads so the normie thinks the girl that took 100 dicks only took 10.
this

cant beat hypergamy?

well dont play then , if those simps stop giving those cunts what they want , they need to become desperate.

Yep.
And foids always keep saying that the cock carousel phase doesn't exist. They just don't want their betabuxx husband to know that she has been gangbanged by 1000's of Chads during her prime years.

Normtards

Waking Up
1489427630 wheeze

High IQ thread tbh