Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies never have a noble reason for getting into relationships so why should we

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
One of the most common question an incel gets asked when he expresses his desire for a gf online is "well why do you want a girlfriend?", as if he needs some sort of good reason for wanting a girlfriend and if you dont have one you dont deserve a gf because youre not ready or something

Do you think 13 year olds in middleschool with gfs have some higher reason like wanting companionship and a partner in life that compliments their lifestyle so they build each other up or something?

FUCK NO

It feels good when they fuck each other and thats it

Im the same way, fuck me but I feel lonely without a gf and want someone to do stuff with and have sex with, I dont need some bs poetic reason to want a gf

Go hang yourself if you think otherwise you stupid fucks

Stratospherically high IQ post.

This is seriously a really poignant observation that I believe flies right over the rest of our proverbial radar.

You're absolutely right.

We should NOT have to justify the reasons for wanting a girlfriend as the reasons are obvious ie it provides one a life via sex and intimacy and the creation of a family even if its just the two of you for the rest of your lives.

Who but a natural born asexual or fag wouldn't want such a thing?

It's the same with the stupid people who hate on NEETs here.

Normal people form relationships with each other in middle and high school as kids and it comes naturally. If you don't get this, it's because you're an ugly male, and getting a job isn't going to suddenly make up for it.

It's the same with the stupid people who hate on NEETs here.

Normal people form relationships with each other in middle and high school as kids and it comes naturally. If you don't get this, it's because you're an ugly male, and getting a job isn't going to suddenly make up for it.
Tbh

Do people actually say stuff like that? :feelstastyman:

Yes, when guys with no experience ask how to get a gf on dating subs its met with "ask yourself why do you want a gf so badly in the first place" like 99% of the time, just be happy with no gf first bro!

Makes me wanna grab their hair and bash their head against the kitchen counter until they have no teeth left

It's 100% gaslighting. I hate how soys have ruined that word but it really is gaslighting here

Yes, when guys with no experience ask how to get a gf on dating subs its met with "ask yourself why do you want a gf so badly in the first place" like 99% of the time, just be happy with no gf first bro!

Makes me wanna grab their hair and bash their head against the kitchen counter until they have no teeth left
"Just be happy being a slave for society without rceiving anything in return bro"

Genius thread. Bravo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back