Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies on r/smuggies are making fun of out favourite brazilian

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
Also, there are rumors that he admitted to being pedophile at one point + comments seem to be generally compassionate towards us.

Wow, the guy who spends his entire life stalking losers on the internet is not mentally sound? I am completely and utterly shocked :feelskek:

Contents aren't loading.

20200222 172157
Uh-uh, turns out that people don't forget something just because you don't talk about it, take the pizzapill IT

Smuggies isn't that normie, is it?

"smuggies" are actually counter signaling memes for fashy goys, created by a host of a neonazi podcast called the "daily shoah".
Ah so they are definitely not normies

Sub is quarantined of course.

Moralfagging while being a pedophile

Smuggies isn't that normie, is it?
Ah so they are definitely not normies
Maybe, but that's still some progress considering that almost all right-wing groups usually are making "le keep the inkwells out" posts from time to time in a pathetic attempts to shill their movements towards foids and radfems

ltfq9nnwtqh41.png

a7dow3c9tjh41.png

Last edited:
Virtue signalling will be completely over this decade. Mark. My. Words.
I think it will be the opposite, you will see handsome (of course) "ex" serial killer or rapist moralfagging and virtue signalling on tv by the end of this decade. Brought to you by Clown World.

But hey, maybe I'm too pessimistic.

I think it will be the opposite, you will see handsome (of course) "ex" serial killer or rapist moralfagging and virtue signalling on tv by the end of this decade.

The populace are at breaking point. If that ever happened that would be the last state l straw to break tyre camels back.

The populace are at breaking point. If that ever happened that would be the last state l straw to break tyre camels back.
I hope so, but the thing is that general populace has been exposed to such madness slowly over long period of time, people are already desensitized to such things, and we already have shit like foids salviating over the likes of ted bundy or soys and betas admiring various criminals.

I hope so, but the thing is that general populace has been exposed to such madness slowly over long period of time, people are already desensitized to such things, and we already have shit like foids salviating over the likes of ted bundy or soys and betas admiring various criminals.

Peeps thought Brexit, Boris, Trump etc were all anomalies. Trust me. The anger is simmering & rising.

Peeps thought Brexit, Boris, Trump etc were all anomalies. Trust me. The anger is simmering & rising.
Yeah, as I said I am too pessimistic. The general blackpill with politics is that it will have to get worse before it will start getting better. On top of that, things look a bit different in slavlands- the wave of degeneracy has just came here, and it will take a few decades before it will start getting away. I would move out, but I have family there. Pray for me bros
:feelsugh:

I'd like to believe so.

There's only so much these virtue signalling platitudes will get to you & others before a back lash ensures. Funnily enough rape culture will lose all its meaning when sub 8 men decide enough is enough.

Those :soys: on IT are nothing more than paedophiles, faggots, trannies, leftists etc.

Most smuggies are based

Ha,ha I.T finally got the kick in the balls they deserve.

Smuggies, average redditor and few others are the only places on reddit worth visiting
I still don't want to visit this website anymore. Can anyone tell me what this sub is all about ?

Brazilian Sigma
get some help
full

Wow, the guy who spends his entire life stalking losers on the internet is not mentally sound? I am completely and utterly shocked :feelskek:

It can't be one person he posts 24/7 probably more people per 1 account.

fuck BrazilianNigma :feelsLSD:

Typical incel hater, tries to put people down to feel better about his misery.

Was just a matter of time tbh.

I just checked BrazilianSigma's profile cuz I haven't been on reddit for quite some time and I dont rly care about IncelTears stuff like u cucks, but just lol.. This guy's autism is off the charts
PVl30gF.png

i need a reddit account to view that and i'm not making a reddit account