Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies seem to think we were born shy/high inhib/awkward/risk averse, and then parrot the same old bullshit “go see a therapist brooo!”

StSausageCel

StSausageCel

Officer
★★★
It’s not hard to become this way when all your life you’ve been treated a certain way just because of your looks.

Don’t let yourselves get gaslighted, there’s nothing abnormal about the way we’re reacting to society.

These idiots are extremely hypocritical, just like in school, when the same ones who bully you, will then make you look like the bad guy if you lash out, that’s how hypocritical these guys are.

TLDR: it’s not “mental illness (as these normies love to say” that causes inceldom, it’s inceldom that causes this “mental illness”.

Last edited:

go to a the rapist = I see you as a mentally ill sick fuck

Been constantly bullied and ridiculed from elementary till highschool by literally both genders.
Now they moved on with their happy little lives and im a mental wreck one foot in the grave with a personality disorder, no friends, and a promise of a lonely death.

Wonder why that is...

We're risk averse in the sense that a child won't touch a hot stove a second time.

The day bluepillers get this through their thick skulls, they'll realize we're hopeless and have us exterminated.

It always fascinates me how much disposable income normies have to go to doctors and therapists every fucking momth
i got a phone and itunes account and youtube account and live paycheck to paycheck. Where the fuck they getting all their money?
i dont even have a car or anything. my whole life sucks. Why would forking over 500/hr make me feel happier?

It always fascinates me how much disposable income normies have to go to doctors and therapists every fucking momth
i got a phone and itunes account and youtube account and live paycheck to paycheck. Where the fuck they getting all their money?
i dont even have a car or anything. my whole life sucks. Why would forking over 500/hr make me feel happier?
Completely relatable. I’m such a cheap fuck, I didn’t pay for my ITunes until I really needed to.

It’s not hard to become this way when all your life you’ve been treated a certain way just because of your looks.

Don’t let yourselves get gaslighted, there’s nothing abnormal about the way we’re reacting to society.

These idiots are extremely hypocritical, just like in school, when the same ones who bully you, will then make you look like the bad guy if you lash out, that’s how hypocritical these guys are.

TLDR: it’s not “mental illness (as these normies love to say” that causes inceldom, it’s inceldom that causes this “mental illness”.
the fact that you have to pay for therapy makes it a scam, it also doesn't work

So true StSausageCel, and finally realizing this from reading insights here is unbelievably freeing. Perhaps even more so for us older cels who spent years wondering " what am I doing wrong, " as our " friends " would get foids and we would get nothing but blank stares or bitchy comments. Fuck all of them, a bald eagle is a tiny bird with no hair ( kind of like a lot of us ), but he soars above this shit-tier world and does whatever the fuck he feels like doing. In my heart I believe that this site will PREVENT a ton of rope swings because it proves without a shadow of a doubt that it was NONE OF YOUR FAULT. Rigged game, fine, so I won't play then, and I will soak up Nature's sun while normies bust their asses trying to " get ahead. "

Been constantly bullied and ridiculed from elementary till highschool by literally both genders.
Now they moved on with their happy little lives and im a mental wreck one foot in the grave with a personality disorder, no friends, and a promise of a lonely death.

Wonder why that is...
Story of my life

Wonder why that is...
Brutal. Same

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back