Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Normies shamelessly admit to their psychopathic treatment towards incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20201020 231358

Screenshot 20201020 231342

Bu- bu- but but why are incels so violent and hateful??? :soy:

6h1okxgnd5051

Le edit:

Btw this same exact guy was arguing with me in another section of this video's comment section and I went back to look at it and he just deleted all of his comments lol cuz I destroyed him.

He is the pure definition of demoralised.
06c

Last edited:
The truth is that many people are evil and sadistic and just want any target they can abuse and get away with. So they pick the targets they know no one cares about as outlets to their sadistic cravings.

The truth is that many people are evil and sadistic and just want any target they can abuse and get away with. So they pick the targets they know no one cares about as outlets to their sadistic cravings.
All normies are demoralised psychopaths.

Mods pin this

Bookmarked, will shove this thread to a normie's ass the next time they tell me incels are ''violent''.

Normies and cucks are the only violent ones here.

I want to kill society (in dota 2)

This is the guy who wrote the song btw:

The faggot who responded to you too is a leftist with TDS. I'm telling you, leftists really want you dead, they worship women. Soy chugging faggots who masturbate to hentai, talk about how they masturbate to hentai on jewitter and complain about orange man bad are the ones persecuting us.

Soy chugging faggots who masturbate to hentai
Hentai is based though.
These fags get off to sending women money on onlyfans or some interracial cuckhold shit.

Destroyed again.
Screenshot 20201020 233825

Screenshot 20201020 233836

Inb4 he deletes his comment again

Last edited:
Hentai is based though.
These fags get off to sending women money on onlyfans or some interracial cuckhold shit.
My point is that they are hardly "normies". They are low value males wanting to bully easy targets who they think are lower than them in the social ladder.

My point is that they are hardly "normies". They are low value males wanting to bully easy targets who they think are lower than them in the social ladder.
Fair point, normies are probably to busy wage slaving or having sex to really care about us aside from maybe one virtue signal post on twitter.

Fair point, normies are probably to busy wage slaving or having sex to really care about us aside from maybe one virtue signal post on twitter.
Ye they'll post that black square thing to Instagram but they would never waste their time browsing places like IT

View attachment 358551

The faggot who responded to you too is a leftist with TDS. I'm telling you, leftists really want you dead, they worship women. Soy chugging faggots who masturbate to hentai, talk about how they masturbate to hentai on jewitter and complain about orange man bad are the ones persecuting us.
He unironically needs a shower and haircut

Risk aversion. Easy victory. Etc...

View attachment 358551

How tall this soycuck? I might actually mog him if he’s manlet like me, lifefuel

he's not a normie, he is an incel in denial just like inceltears

I'm telling you, leftists really want you dead, they worship women. Soy chugging faggots who masturbate to hentai, talk about how they masturbate to hentai on jewitter and complain about orange man bad are the ones persecuting us.
They even use man up and conservative shaming language too. It's surprising at first but then again these people have no principles.

They even use man up and conservative shaming language too. It's surprising at first but then again these people have no principles.

Leftists are idiots, they're all failed just like incels, but they deny that, after all this bloodshed and poverty do they even have any credibility and justification to live and consider that as a legitimate world view?

They all deserve to burn.

Leftists are idiots, they're all failed just like incels, but they deny that, after all this bloodshed and poverty do they even have any credibility and justification to live and consider that as a legitimate world view?
tbh far leftists and true believers in communism are dumb af.
Some group of humans or the other will always find a way to game the system in their favor and self interest doesn't matter how much you forcibly redistribute things.

They also tend to be things like antinatalism because they think their communist utopia will be around the corner anytime now.
When communist or not utopias are also not possible for the same reason that humans will always find a way to game any system in their favor and life is zero sum where if someone is winning someone else has to be losing.

Of course Fastbanana's response got deleted since big tech might as well be called big soy due to their faggy leftist viewpoints. The world runs off hypocrisy.

tbh far leftists and true believers in communism are dumb af.
Some group of humans or the other will always find a way to game the system in their favor and self interest doesn't matter how much you forcibly redistribute things.

They also tend to be things like antinatalism because they think their communist utopia will be around the corner anytime now.
When communist or not utopias are also not possible for the same reason that humans will always find a way to game any system in their favor and life is zero sum where if someone is winning someone else has to be losing.
Exactly, everything right from its beginning takes its place in society and its based inherently in everything natural by virtue of his or her looks and capabilities and that's Blackpill

Of course Fastbanana's response got deleted since big tech might as well be called big soy due to their faggy leftist viewpoints. The world runs off hypocrisy.
Which of my comments got deleted?