Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies still get laid (for now anyway) and saying otherwise is turbocope

They get laid that's a fact but not with the frequency and quality they wish. Most of them manage to get their girlfriend to fuck them after almost a year of relationship.

yes, but how are these social circles created?
I mean, there must be someone who attracts other people in order to form one of this circles.
I think you're theory is partially flawed because there's always a charismatic high tier normie or brad that is the one bringing the people together.

This, although I reckon in highschool on a lunar eclipse a normie may get lucky if he's popular amongst everyone and plays his cards right before the foids' hypergamy kicks into overdrive.
Yeah, my school had some of those mid tier/low tier popular normies. They were around girls alot but I don't think they actually fucked, they just larped as if they did. And after high school, there's a 0% chance they fucked anyone.

Normies still can get laid. But it is getting harded and harder. It's just a matter of time before inceldom reaches them as well.
This here seems to be the most balanced and realistic view of the situation atm. At this point in time normies are still getting laid, i mean only 30% are incels. 70% cant be chads.
But not everyone who gets laid is getting the best of it. Sure the betabux gets laid but its with resentment and starfishsex while she licks chads asshole and lets him coom in every hole.
With that said, hypergamy is reaching higher levels each year, and i think we will go back to prehistoric times when only 1 in 17 was not incel. Normies are gonna get completly fucked soon.

This may be true, but a girl would not think twice to replace you if she has a better option. There will always be someone better than you. You will never be a women's first option as a normie.

Being a bluepilled normie is worse than a blackpilled incel, because you are living basically the same thing, the same atomizing, demoralizing, oppressed existence where you are treated as nothing more than a worthless drone, but your complete ignorance leads you to making alot more bad decisions tbh.