[Blackpill] Normies telling us that a gf won't make us happy is the same as a rich man telling a homeless man that money won't make him happy.

VST

VST

Banned
-
True, it MIGHT not make us happy, but it will certainly take us a lot closer to happiness.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
Normies often take relationships and female touch for granted because they recieve it. a lack of affection can literally drive you insane.

im an example of this.

VST

VST

Banned
-
Normies often take relationships and female touch for granted because they recieve it. a lack of affection can literally drive you insane.

im an example of this.
We're all an example of this.

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
-
"You're not entitled to a warm home and food on your table, you homeless loser! Shower and work on your personality and all the money will come to you if you just wait."

KyloRen

KyloRen

The Broken Are The More Evolved
-
There once were 3 friends. Two said that having gfs would make them happy. One said that it wouldn't. The ones who complained about not having gfs later got gfs that same year. The bluepilled cuck, however, did not. And still many years after that incident, the bluepilled guy is still single. That guy, is me. At least now I'm blackpilled.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
These normies have never been without a relationship for more than a week.

VST

VST

Banned
-
The bluepilled cuck, however, did not. And still many years after that incident, the bluepilled guy is still single. That guy, is me. At least now I'm blackpilled.
Ouch.

KyloRen

KyloRen

The Broken Are The More Evolved
-
I raged after seeing them with their gfs. I wanted to go ER on them since I thought they were incels like me. But then I went with the attitude "if they can do it, so can I." Then I realized that I'm an ugly mfer during uni and the many rejections killed me inside. That turned me to the blackpill.

WorldRulerAisha

WorldRulerAisha

Banned
-
There once were 3 friends. Two said that having gfs would make them happy. One said that it wouldn't. The ones who complained about not having gfs later got gfs that same year. The bluepilled cuck, however, did not. And still many years after that incident, the bluepilled guy is still single. That guy, is me. At least now I'm blackpilled.
:( this life is cruel

ropecel

ropecel

Banned
-
"You're not entitled to a warm home and food on your table, you homeless loser! Shower and work on your personality and all the money will come to you if you just wait."
Don't forget a haircut :)

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
Tbh it's true. I don't just need a gf, I need respect.

refmd

refmd

awol
-
i've legit seen females posting on reddit about having emotional breakdowns because their BF has been away for a few weeks.

These are the same fuckers I bet that spout the endless "relationships aren't a big deal". I would like to see a normie go 10, 15, 20+ years with NO physical human contact, then assess their mental stability. They'll never do it though, they have no idea what the life of an average incel is like, they wouldn't even last a year and that's being extremely generous.