Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL normies think cartoons are real life now

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I stumbled on a cartoon movie about Anne Frank on YouTube
I read some comments and found this gem
Screenshot 2020 10 17 14 47 42

it's a really silly logic
an animated movie isn't evidence, it shouldn't change your views on history (unless you trust the author to stick to facts, I guess), so this clause "even after watching movies like these" doesn't make any sense
getting an emotional response isn't a proof of anything, I get emotional response from Zootopia but I won't go "I can't believe that there are people who deny the discrimination against bunnies in the police, even after watching movies like these" :lul:

Damn, so superheroes really exist.

2D foids are real now.

Was this meant to go in Off Topic?

can i apply this to anime too?

Yup. Some teacher just got beheaded by a terrorist in Paris over a cartoon of Muhammad.

MUH ANNE FRANK :soy:

A
I stumbled on a cartoon movie about Anne Frank on YouTube
I read some comments and found this gem
View attachment 356585
it's a really silly logic
an animated movie isn't evidence, it shouldn't change your views on history (unless you trust the author to stick to facts, I guess), so this clause "even after watching movies like these" doesn't make any sense
getting an emotional response isn't a proof of anything, I get emotional response from Zootopia but I won't go "I can't believe that there are people who deny the discrimination against bunnies in the police, even after watching movies like these" :lul:
Are you denying the holocaust?

People who deny the holocaust are just cringy edgelords with zero education who have undiagnosed schizophrenia.

That's why they are jokes in historian circles.

The Germans were known for their record keeping and civic affairs. The paper trail of the number of people they killed is a mile long.

Only seriously mentally ill people believe the holocaust never happened.

Millenials and Gen Z are particularly prone to this. The line between movies and real life has blurred more for them than in previous generations. Still even Boomers and Gen X still live their life like they are in some kind of movie.

A lot of Gen Z normies also act IRL how they post online and internet culture has affected to them to so large an extent that they talk like they post. No wonder a lot of people think incels talk IRL the same way they post here. They are projecting their own experiences with normies onto people here.
It's normies that cannot easily distinguish between movies and real life and get a lot of their tropes and cues to act from entertainment media and pop culture.

People who deny the holocaust are just cringy edgelords with zero education who have undiagnosed schizophrenia.

That's why they are jokes in historian circles.

The Germans were known for their record keeping and civic affairs. The paper trail of the number of people they killed is a mile long.

Only seriously mentally ill people believe the holocaust never happened.
Oh bollocks, of course there were dead Jews but the narrative has been grossly distorted to that 6 million figure, shit that number was thrown around 2 decades before ww2 even broke out, then there's the lack of mentioning other victims; tards, queers, slavs, political prisoners & others that opposed the leadership, gypsies etc..

Yes there were experiments for medical purposes that are quite distasteful but most of the dead are simply from malnutrition or diseases breaking out in the camps, imagine you've got these Jews you're trying to get out of your country but it's all gone to shit & you've gotta hold them somewhere & you want them out of sight out of mind, you don't have the manpower to oversee it properly & most don't have the stomach for it, what you end up with is all the fuckups, psychos & other undesirables happily doing the job & doing as they please pretty much unsupervised.

Nazis were about efficiency so why they'd come up with all these kooky looney tunes drawn out intricate methods to kill are beyond me, sensationalist bollocks.

These are hilarious, where can I view more? Google keeps blacklisting sites. Pm if need.
These are just classics posted on pol. There was one where a bitch on twitter said they put her grandpa in a refrigerator for fun, then opened the door, he fell on the floor and shattered into pieces. I can't find it anymore unfortunately

How knows if Anne Frank even existed, it might be post war invented story.

Pedal powered brain bashing machines
Lethal masturbation machines
Soviet submarine diesel engines for carbon monoxide production
Rickety-ass wooden doors you can piss through on homicidal gas chambers
Electric swimming pools
and many more!

If you don't believe all of these you're a Holocaust denier!

Even 2D foids exist they will still hate us to the core as with all foids.
Not my imaginary girlfriend. She loves me, no matter what happens.

Last edited:
They should make Anne Frank Funko Pops