Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Normies try To Ban The Movie The Joker Because Joker looks like a Incel

Ban? Or bash?

(((David Ehrlich))) deemed the Joaquin Phoenix-starring thriller as “potentially toxic,”

The word incel has lost all its meaning.

Any struggling man in society = inkwellz! If you vocalize your struggles, you will be shamed and ostracized. Men are not allowed to be weak! Men must be perfect. Weakness is for women.

But seriously though, Joker has a gf in the movie, so he can't be an incel.

I hope they dont cuck it with editing b4 releasing

It makes sense that the joker would be someone who feels they have very little to lose and who feels that they live in clown world.

SJW butthurt will add an extra flavour to my popcorn.

The Normie should fear the incel :feelsthink:

Any struggling man in society = inkwellz! If you vocalize your struggles, you will be shamed and ostracized. Men are not allowed to be weak! Men must be perfect. Weakness is for women.

THIS. I've been posting incel content on twitter and I've made enemies with half the human population.
Elliot is a saint but Joker is our god. Honk honk welcome to clown world.

Certain people fear the powerlevel of a man, that has nothing to lose. Just imagine films like "Falling Down" etc. being made today.

ngl i might watch it but i dont know where i can do it for free

Not getting laid = getting excommunicated from society.

It’s always the same - just so predictable in their language and thoughts.

How to make a normie/feminist tweet. Choose 3 words randomly from the following list:
- Incel
- White
- Toxic
- Male
- Misogynist
- Creep
- Loser
- Yikes
- Y’all

It’s always the same - just so predictable in their language and thoughts.

How to make a normie/feminist tweet. Choose 3 words randomly from the following list:
- Incel
- White
- Toxic
- Male
- Misogynist
- Creep
- Loser
- Yikes
- Y’all
Just NPCs

It's weird how normies still associate inceldom with whiteness when this community is definitely majority "minority" in Western countries, and the vast swath of humanity outside of white countries.

There’s literally never been a movie focused on or casted with ugly men so they’re just retarded at this point. Every movie is just some white Aryan chad, Stacy, or black dude blasting guns

Funniest thing is, the trailer just shows that he seems like a nice dude trying to get through life but gets bullied by everyone, so these NPCs then call him an incel. So they are, subconsciously and unwittingly, exposing that they know that we are actually decent people but that we’ve been treated badly by society.

THEY ARE ACCIDENTALLY ADMITTING THAT WE ARE RIGHT.

So sexless male deserve to be hated? This world is stupid tbh

If it was the exact same movie with a female lead they’d love it

If it was the exact same movie with a female lead they’d love it
Tbh

Didnt the joker canonically get laid though? I thought harley was his GF.

They say all that shit...
They should try to wake up!

Incels don't exist without a reason

They hate his edgyness and just call him an incel because of it.

He's not even an incel because in the movie he has a gf.

Normies are dangerous. Those are the same people who used to burn witches at the stake. In the 21st century, incels are the witches.

Subject matter apropos of the struggle of undesirable men is unacceptable to foids and cucks

Normies are dangerous. Those are the same people who used to burn witches at the stake. In the 21st century, incels are the witches.
This.

Remember normies don't give a fuck about our problems, all they want is for us to be dead. They want us to never question why our situation is so hard compared to others and why no one want to help us. Our suffering is their entertainment, if the movie was 3 hours long of the Joker getting bullied, humiliated, cast aside by society, but not becoming mad and just going to a beautiful garden to shoot himself they would praise the movie as one of the best things that ever happened to the modern cinema.

Clam down and check the like/dislike ratio on the youtube trailer. These incel bashers are a minority there. Most people seem excited about the film and aren't applying any deep sociopolitical meaning to it.

high iq

Good thing normies are incels in 2019.

Not to mention the joker isn't even an incel. Jouaquin Phoenix wouldn't be incel even if he wasn't famous and the character seems to be able to get punani rather easily, what with the love interest and all.

I just hope the rumor of him becoming the Joker is because his girlfriend dumped him is false. That would turn the movie from great to cringe and just shit on incels even more.

Incel is the new Nazi.
Yep. Incel is just the new way of saying marginalized or disgruntled white man. If the joker was played by a Nigger, nobody would be saying it’s an incel fantasy movie or something retarded like that. “Incel” in Normies minds just means white man who vocalizes his romantic struggles or concerns about western society, or a young white man who is opposed to gay butt sex and trans-faggots. The left has hijacked the term as yet another weapon to use against “toxic masculinity” and white men in particular.

I just hope the rumor of him becoming the Joker is because his girlfriend dumped him is false. That would turn the movie from great to cringe and just shit on incels even more.

I hope its true, finally we get a fucking movie, also JFL at caring about normies speaking ill of us, you mean they'll go from talking shit about us 110% of the time to 125% of the time, damn man we just must do everything in our power to prevent that from happening :feelskek:

I'll never get these ridiculous "we need to keep up appearances" arguments, always makes the poster look like a normie larp, no logic at all to it, were already hated, were already seen as the lowest of the low, it doesn't matter what we say or do, what are you chasing, good boy points?

We get nothing out of society thinking were "not so bad", it doesn't change a thing

Most normies are looking forward to it. Only retarded twitter trash arent

I saw a review give it a 10/10. I see normies hating. Now I wanna watch.

Legitimate train of thought. Normies don’t play out any of their theories and question their implications. “If this, then that”.. They will find that all roads lead to truths inconsistent with leftism. It’s the most halfassed “theory of everything” in existence and someone it’s managed to invade more minds than any other more complete/less retarded theory. I trip out when I think that leftism is still a thing in existence. Imagine being that stupid lol

they fight tooth and nail to silence/shut out anything that compromises the image of the perceived utopia they think they’ve built. They just want up to stfu and go away. Out of sight out of mind. Incels are not the only group that has this effect.

“Move, you’re in my perfect Instagram picture”

^^ pretty much sumsup normies’ sentiments towards incels and other undesirable groups. I’ve never seen an argument presented. Only ad hominem and anecdotes passed off as irrefutable counter evidence that we’re just insane misogynist sexist etc men and that we hold the hold the convictions we hold pathologically.

Last edited:
Foids want a chad main actor not some inkwel looking guy

Roaming incel gangs when?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back